Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

pes 2009 will not require much editing with kits, konami will update since the download fuction default kits good enough though patches stand out with bundesliga teams so guys really dont be that sad if juce is leaving his done moe than enough he did alot with pes 6 since than konami have improved there stuff

Yeah i agree and if the PES.EXE is going to stop kitserver working every time konami update then the task juce does was getting more and more tedious.

Plus the fact too many on here moaning cos their game wont work,and bombarding juce with requests to fix,as if its kitserver fault , and as we know thats rarely the issue.

Juce has contributed massively to PES.

oh and one moree and final thing im gonna say juce pls don't get me wrong pls, after several tests with this meaty graphical game, i have noticed many differences with previous versions of pes, since pes 2009 the game is more graphical i mean its at the top than previous pes versions, now with kitserver slightly the gameplay is affected from my side without the kitserver the game plays as it should play, now...the reason why juces kitserver was better with pes 5, 6 ,2007, 2008 was that konami did nothing to tweak the graphic engine or should i say level of detail, with pes 2009 they have, as iv kitserver these days will be good for stadiums and balls, as the updates come we will see the use of kitserver lesser and lesser due to the konamis update feature thankfully and at last. so dont ask much from juce believe me he is tired..

Thanks for your great work Juce , we wish you luck , until you will come back ,hopefully soon , you will be missed

Last edited:

hi,juce,i get a problem after installing Kitserver v8.12:

After install it correctly,i cannot open my game.
I mean,after i double click the pes2009.exe
it showed a error scene and it said the signature is wrong (kload.dll with pes2009.exe) and then my game crashes.

I used to use Kitserver 8.06 and there is no such problem!!

how do you get this thing work, because its a simply copy and paste but just wont work...i never had problem with kitserver but this isnt importing kits for me:/

Too bad that Kitserver won't evolve now, but you've done so much things Juce, this is very cool from you.

Thank you for all you've done, and good luck for the continuation !

Thank you Juce & Robie, god Bless you, merci beacoup, Muchas gracias, Muito obrigado, Gracias, danke, Thank you very, very, very much for everything what you do.

hi anyone that can help me:

my settings do not have 1280x1024 setting and when i use kitsever to force the resolution, it says the game can only play in windows mode. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks Juce for all your hard effort on PES Tools

Kitserver was a blessing all this time to Editing Community - your and Robbie research and tools were an inspiration for a lot of PES Fans you can bet it :D

hi,juce,i get a problem after installing Kitserver v8.12:

After install it correctly,i cannot open my game.
I mean,after i double click the pes2009.exe
it showed a error scene and it said the signature is wrong (kload.dll with pes2009.exe) and then my game crashes.

I used to use Kitserver 8.06 and there is no such problem!!

Read the thread !

Very bad news!!!:(:(:(

I just hoped to have a faceserver!!! PES without faceserver isn't a real PES!:(

I hope to see U soon Juce!!! We all need you!

I am facing problems with kitserver. I have the latest version and the game doesn't load sometimes. If I remove the kitserver folder and then start the game, let it load and close it and then put the folder again in the game's folder the game loads properly. This method doesn't always work though. Any solutions?

my settings do not have 1280x1024 setting and when i use kitsever to force the resolution, it says the game can only play in windows mode. Can anyone help me please?

Your graphics card does not seem up to the task.

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

such a shame. I remember this happening last year as well, but yeah you've earned it
isn't there however a chance to recruit some other interested+talented developer to help/takeover, or maybe releasing the source?

Bugger i dont think id of bought pes2009 if kitserver never existed.The game without kitserver just aint the same.I remember my 1st pes game pes4 t was only when pes5 came out i enjoyed the benefits of kitserver ballserver stadium server etc From then on i was hooked on pes game because of this following on pes6 then came pes2008 all game enjoyed with kitserver made by juce and without him none of me pes games would be so enjoyable to play.I dont even think id of bought them all even if it wasnt for this guy.Anyway just wanted post my views

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

thx for all ur work
we will miss u

:CRY::BYE:

Thank you juce for doing what you have done already. :WORSHIP:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom