Heroes - Season 3

I think its getting better after imo a very poor start and poor season 2. Last episode was good. One thing that really annoys me is Peter and Claire's acting. Its just so bad!

Mohinder is the worst. It was terrible as a professor and it worst now.

Not bad. I hate the main plot. There will always be a problem, how can the show end ?

7/10

Why the hell did they kill bubbles?!

They are killing all the wrong characters!

They should kill Claire, transform Hiro into 2nd season future Hiro, kill Mohinder, focus on less characters. I keep forgetting names and thei respective powers.
They should focus alot more on Sylar and Peter.

I think the film is very good, the effects of the scenes are perfect and the entertainer are very famous.
The film is one of thebest films of the world.

the series is great when it makes you say, "damn, didn't see that coming!"
...especially seeing the Petrelli patriarch alive and controlling things.

Hiro-and-Superspeed-Character-Daphne-heroes-1287906-227-325.jpg

:LOVE:

favorite character :WHISTLE:

future claire is horrible btw, that whole bad-ass-black-hair thing just does not suit her at all. :YAWN:

EVERYONE I've spoke to reckons future Claire looks much better! She still looks great now, but in the future she's even better :LOVE:

Episode 6.

Great episode, and what an ending! :SHOCK:

No shock at all for me. How could it be different ? When
Peter want to "do it like Rambo", it always ends bad.

I don't like that :
Peter powerless again, precog again. And what happened to KBell's character ?

You can already predict how the season will end.

6/10
for
Mr African Isaac ?

Last edited:
I guess once his power was lost it instantly aged him to 400+ years old.

yup, but it's just that i thought his character would have longevity in the series. no pun intended.

Basically Peter is a dumbass.
I had hopes...

yeah, realistically...
he should've been wary and overly cautious not to hug his father. like..."keep away from me. your using some ability to look like my dead father."

I watched episode 7 just now and it was a decent episode, I was really hoping the episode wasn't going to end but at the end it did.

At least mohinder is starting to look normal again

I thought it was another great episode :DD

Quality to see Kirsten Bell and Hayden in the same scenes :LOVE:

yup, but it's just that i thought his character would have longevity in the series. no pun intended.

yeah, realistically...
he should've been wary and overly cautious not to hug his father. like..."keep away from me. your using some ability to look like my dead father."

I don't even know if your being sarcastic.

I watched episode 7 just now and it was a decent episode, I was really hoping the episode wasn't going to end but at the end it did.

At least mohinder is starting to look normal again
another lacklust episode. some terrible acting in some of the scenes and the storyline is a bore fest at the moment.

too many characters dying and then resurrected. it kills the suspense. everytime a character dies i get the impression that the person will come back somehow

I'm up to date now and I'm still enjoying it but deep down its disappointing how they haven't gone from strength to strength considering how good Season 1 was.

Two writers got sacked recently and the show had its lowest rating recently in America, if they don't step their game up the show will get cancelled.

Seems like after the writers got their payrise after the strike, they have gone and slacked off big time. its not just this show that sucks but also PB and fringe.

They are dragging this a lil bit right now, sure its the begining of something big but its taking time to happen. Next episode sure is going to be different, at least i think so. >_>

The french moments were terrible.
I coudn't understand it :LOL: !.

The mythology of the show changes every week, it's really confusing. But even if he show may go nowhere, it's still fun.

I'm beginning to like
Suresh
, strange...

6/10

Back
Top Bottom