Heroes - Season 3

:LOL:

Yeah, E11 was really shitty imo, but like Neoexodus, I expect E12 to be full of new and different things.

Making the eclipse in two parts was kind of pointless. It was obvious after the first part that they'd all get thier powers back after the eclipse ended. Ah well, at least House was great this week!

Last edited:

It was better when they were trying to speak Klingon (or French).

I liked
the Hiro and claire scenes.

The break is coming so I engage myself to follow Placebo's advice this time and avoid this show in 2009. This is my new year's resolution :D.

I've lost interest since it is turning into The 4400
spoiler The 4400
(giving habilities)
Nothing good can come from that story.

How can "bad Sylar" be back when he didnt get daddy Petrelli habilities and just killed him ?
and that's all.

3/10

:Y1+:Y1=:R1
I'M OUT !!!

I'm not a big TV fan at all, especially not US TV (apart from the comedy stuff which is all great) but I've watched 24, Heroes and Lost from the start and the only one I'm still watching is 24.

They start off with such great stories and then as each week passes by it just gets worse and worse. I agree with Tuta above, but my biggest bugbear is:

Hiro thinking he's ten years old again. Talk about a crappy, corny, overdone, ridiculous plot twist.
It feels like they don't know where the story is heading themselves. They write it as if it's a soap and it's going to last forever, it goes from action-adventure to "oooh get her". How they can do that knowing that US networks will cancel something two episodes in if they don't like it, I have no idea.

Thought that last episode of Heroes was pretty poor. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to get bored of Heroes now. It really has fallen off as time as gone on, really feels like the writers are making it up each episode.

Sooo, I watched the chapter 3 finale, was fairly enjoyable, just one thing didn't ring true (well more than the others),
2 eps ago Nathan loves Peter, he's proud of him and his decisions, now suddenly completely out of the blue they're fighting and hate each other and on different sides? Just makes no sense to me........

i thought the finale was cool.

sylar dies!?!
so what will president Obama do?(since it was a black president, i like to assume it is Obama)

i thought the finale was cool.

sylar dies!?!
so what will president Obama do?(since it was a black president, i like to assume it is Obama)

You have to remember that this is Heroes.... the following will happen, mark my words:

Sylar is not dead. Arthur will return. Elle will return. Adam will return. :LOL:

2 eps ago Nathan loves Peter, he's proud of him and his decisions, now suddenly completely out of the blue they're fighting and hate each other and on different sides? Just makes no sense to me........

Their relationship is stupid (but P doesnt change his mind every episode :
HE LOVES HIS BROTHER !)
But like you said, it makes no sense.

I watched the end of Volume 3 and that was very stupid.
It was entertaining but it felt very cheap having to watch
every piece of this volume being destroyed or killed in order to start fresh.
It's already the 2nd time it happens...

Believe me, Heroes can't get worst. I may watch Volume 4:PIG:...
I want to see Peter killing Nathan ! Or Claire dead once and for all ! :TWIST:

Last edited:
seriously i had no idea what was going on, felt like they skipped 1 or 2 episodes since the last one! it felt like i missed something, i actually checked that i downloaded the correct file...

too bad one of my favorite tv actors, zeljko ivanek, kinda hit a low point with joining this...he was so damn good on damages.

seriously i had no idea what was going on, felt like they skipped 1 or 2 episodes since the last one! it felt like i missed something, i actually checked that i downloaded the correct file...

Glad it wasn't just me, I checked as well.

Felt like I'd missed a couple of ep's. Perhaps we'll get a two months ago episode soon.

I firkin hope so.

The problem with this series to me is you never know when someone is dead as they will just time travel and it will back to normal. It kind of cheapens every major event as you know it isn't permanent.

S03 E18

Good episode, better than the previous one.

That kid with Sylar is so annoying, just a brat, get rid of him! And the Fleetwood Mac that they played during the Sylar scenes made me go and get some FM to listen to in the car this morning :LOL: "The Chain" is a quality tune, especially the bit with the bass :ROCK:

Thought it was good when Parkman and Peter made the security defend them and turn onto that other annoying character, that bald guy working for the government who thinks he's a bad-ass :ROLL:

Back
Top Bottom