Heroes - Season 3

What a shit "teaser", didn't show a single thing!

3 hour premiere is good though :D

i'm not fan of this show (not like Dexter, Prison Break nd Lost), but always good moment to see

Watched the first series up until erm... im not sure... but i got fed up of them going round and round in circles and nothing happening.

Did it get any better?

Also noticed that syler is doing a uk advert - i cant think of it off the top of my head... is it red driving schools or something? He's sat at a pc whatever it is.

I thought second season was great alot of brilliant moments much more action packed then first.

Cant wait for new series shame got to wait quite a while dam strike. :((

First webisode is online, but you're only allowed to watch it if you're in America, apparently the millions of fans around the world who watch the show aren't important.

heroesvd8.jpg

So as a big fuck you very much to them, here it is:

Mirror1: Heroes.Webisode.01---A-Nifty-Trick.avi
Mirror2: Heroes.Webisode.01---A-Nifty-Trick.avi
Mirror3: Heroes.Webisode.01---A-Nifty-Trick.avi
Mirror4: Heroes.Webisode.01---A-Nifty-Trick.avi
Mirror5: Heroes.Webisode.01---A-Nifty-Trick.avi
Mirror6: Heroes.Webisode.01---A-Nifty-Trick.avi

Here's the link for those in America: http://www.tv.com/video/ufoiOvoTQB8wjQJuEg0rDI5PIlygyvb9/chapter-1-a-nifty-trick?o=hulu

Hadn't realised there were two eps last night, so it's:

300- Clip show summarising seasons 1 and 2 plus cast interviews (normally don't bother with this kind of thing but it sounds cool).
301- (Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming
302- The Butterfly Effect

Just watched both episodes.

Quite enjoyable. Still some time travel confusion going around. We get to find out rather soon who shot Nathan. Peter as always gets himself in trouble with the wrong bunch.

Is Sylar really their brother or is she just messing with him?

Just watched both episodes.

Quite enjoyable. Still some time travel confusion going around. We get to find out rather soon who shot Nathan. Peter as always gets himself in trouble with the wrong bunch.

Is Sylar really their brother or is she just messing with him?

didn't syler kill his mother?

season 3 seems to start out pretty good.
but for some reason it seems rushed.

where the hell is the haitian? he can negate all the villians!

Great start certainly opened up can of worms. :DD

*Mr Suresh injecting himself with power but what was that crap he pulled off his back.

*Sylar now taking claire power he getting stronger and stronger.

*Nikki also changed to Tracey and can freeze stuff ? that will be cleared up no doubt down line linking back to saving Monica.

* Linderman in Nathan head

* Matt linking up with african dude

* More powers new villains crazy stuff.

And that just few things dam got to love Heroes. :DD

Back
Top Bottom