Heroes - Season 3

I thought Parkman could create fake worlds/nightmares.... why doesn't he anymore? Can't he make a tunnel look empty when really it isn't etc??

Man, I've been watching this show for a while, and it is one of the most annoying frustrating shows ever.

Here is a list of things I consider as plot holes/flaws, which for me suggests that the writers suck. There COULD be spoilers in there.

-Parkman showed that he could create a fake 'scene' so people believe what they see and stuff... but he's only done it once, why doesn't he keep doing it so he's never caught?
-Parkman can basically persuade people to do what they dont want to.... so why not get Danko to go out to public and admit what he's doing?
- REBEL/Micah can do anything to computers... why not erase the database of people with powers and destroy the network?
- When Hiro has his powers, he could pause time and kill anyone evil.... he can also go back in time by 5 minutes and save Daphne, his mum.... anyone... but they make him so limited and lame
-When Claire gave her blood to Noah to heal after getting shot in the eye... doesn't that mean he can always heal?

Just a bunch that I can think of that piss me off.

It has its highs and lows. I think it started off quite poorly, then in the middle it got quite good and quite dark.... but as I mentioned above, the show in general pisses me off too much as a sci-fi because of stupid plot holes. Its no BSG.

Even my missus, who will watch anything, has totally gone off this now. She insists on watching it until the end but she says she wishes she'd never started watching it. It's turned into a pile of poo, half the time it's more like a soap with people getting their knickers in a twist and getting all emotional, you forget they're supposed to be badasses.

314-325

Well, I finally watch the rest of the episodes after 'the eclipse'.
And... I liked it... Nothing bothered me much.

Until "1961", everything seemed controlled, planned and it was interesting because all the characters never appeared during the same episode.
Then, the final episodes were a bit over ze top but not really bad. I even liked Sylar when I couldn't stand him during S1 & S2.

The big problem is the mythology. What happened in the past is boring and I hate Angela so when they introduced her back into the main plot it was painful. The show was not fun anymore.

6/10

Did anyone continue watching this till the end of season 4? It's gotten quite interesting but I think the story is a bit crap now, but I'll always continue watching.

I'm going off Heroes more and more with each episode. The story has just gone rubbish and I'm not too fussed about S5 coming back. Started off as a superb show but went downhill and never recovered.

A lot like Lost imo, had great potential, and is still good to watch but the story is all over the place. GF asked what was going on the other day, I couldn't even explain it to her.....

Guess it has some interesting potential with the coming out part. Could be really interesting, but I'm worried they will figure something out (Hiro/Parkman/etc) to have it undone.

Back
Top Bottom