GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

FUCKING HELL! Drink-driving is AWFUL! Really does make you feel sick, they got that effect SPOT-ON! URGH! :LOL:

FUCKING HELL! Drink-driving is AWFUL! Really does make you feel sick, they got that effect SPOT-ON! URGH! :LOL:

Haha totally, I took Michelle on our second date to a bar and got shitfaced, love Niko's drunk talking & falling all over the place. Brilliant! :LOL:

This is by far one of the best games I have ever played, and it was well worth the wait.

Oh yeah everyone needs to try driving at night when its pissing it down

its something else i tell thee :))

oh and you can put you lights to high beam by holding RT (on classic controls) ;))

Oh it's so difficult driving in the rain, I had to escape the coppers when it was raining, I don't know how I managed it I was all over the place.

Just had a full proper match on multiplayer, and my god it's so fun! Just had a deathmatch, driving around in cars all shooting at each other, it's insane. Can't WAIT to get online with some of you Evo Webbers, we can team up together and kick some butt. I'll be on tonight without a doubt. :D

Loving the AI - just instigated a major riot to end my quick gaming session. Was in cover behind a wall and started by shot-gunning a car to death.

The police were quickly on the scene and love they way they screech up, jump out and take cover behind doors like real cops. So we are in this shoot-out and they start to flank me which was very good - could actually watch 2 or 3 of the cops break cover, run around to other cover and come at me from the side.

Sooooo cool...

Cannot wait for some serious multiplayer shizzle.

Oh, has everyone linked their gamertags/psn to the social site?... its available to do now anyway....

Can't be arsed with the social site. Got no interest in seeing other peoples stats who I don't know.

Can't be arsed with the social site. Got no interest in seeing other peoples stats who I don't know.

I'm more interested in a technological angle as I dont believe anything on this scale has been tried.

Apparantly (not seen it myself yet), but a real-time map showing all the crimes in the city as they take place - which then gives stats as to what parts of the city are most crime ridden (by players) and what crimes happen most in what areas (murders, car jackings etc).

Just think if that works, then its really impressive!

Hmmm... its actually better than I thought!

The afforementioned crime map above works well and shows differences in crime levels from the previous day (lol - launch day "crime up 848,000% on previous day! :LOL:).

But what I found was the 'Challenges'. You can challenge your friends to all different things on the site - like most distance ran, swam, most shots fired, arrested etc.... thats gonna be cool...

Bravo again to R* for making the extra effort.

If a cab already has a passenger just hold down Y/Triangle anyway and you'll pull the passenger out and be able to take the cab ride yourself :)

Drink driving on a motor bike is much easier than on a car for some reason :)

Loving the AI - just instigated a major riot to end my quick gaming session. Was in cover behind a wall and started by shot-gunning a car to death.

The police were quickly on the scene and love they way they screech up, jump out and take cover behind doors like real cops. So we are in this shoot-out and they start to flank me which was very good - could actually watch 2 or 3 of the cops break cover, run around to other cover and come at me from the side.

Sooooo cool...

Cannot wait for some serious multiplayer shizzle.

Oh, has everyone linked their gamertags/psn to the social site?... its available to do now anyway....

Wow! that sounds very intense. Are you playing it on PS3?

Online on GTA is the best thing i have ever played in my life

its basically no lag and everything is in thats offline with all your mates

Absolutley awesome, especially Cops and Crooks :))

Something just happened - but im not sure what!

I spotted a man marked on the radar - so i ran over to where it was and some guy ended up giving me $100 .... anyone know what that's all about?

yeah its little side missions

you will see a few of them as you progress through the game

Just me or is the on foot stuff (running, jumping, general combat, etc) really clumsy/quite shit?

The camera is baddddd, and at night, you cant see a bloody thing, everywhere is too dark.

Really never like a game the first time I play it, it seems.

Everyone is moaning about the 'dark' thing... annoying that it seems most of the day is in darkness which is odd.

You know in the options there are sliders for brightness etc?

Back
Top Bottom