GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Just got this from HMV:

Hi

As you may have seen on hmv.com we have sold out of our initial allocation of Grand Theft Auto IV, and are now unable to guarantee delivery for release date on any orders placed on or after 9th April.

The good news is that your order with us was placed before this date, and is secure. We'll be shipping the game to you in time for launch on April 29th, don't worry - your order is safe with us.

Don't forget, we'll also be sending you 1000 Xbox LIVE points and a voucher book with over £130 worth of savings with your game!

We hope you're as excited about Grand Theft Auto IV's imminent release date as we are.

Regards,

hmv.com games department

SM1583~Cartman-Sweet-Posters.jpg

I'd be pretty excited if I had thousands of pre-orders and millions of pounds about to flood in.

This game will make every other game look like crap, I will have to wait for it as well because all of my exams are round GTA release time and getting GTA would distract me too much :( I will definitely get it though after them, this is a MUST buy game.

This game will make every other game look like crap, I will have to wait for it as well because all of my exams are round GTA release time and getting GTA would distract me too much :( I will definitely get it though after them, this is a MUST buy game.

Im affraid your under-age. you got 3 years to wait :-pp

I am glad I pre-ordered this back sometime last year :DD

No pre-order from me either - DOH!

I live in a hick town though, so I'm sure I can pick it up from Woolies or something.

Might even try ASDA at midnight :)

Can you pre order at woolworths?

There is one right next to me. I'm sure they will have copies anyway.

But If I can pre order I will pop over there tomorrow and do so.

:DD

Says Laggy-mendoza who cant afford a decent net connection ;))

fuck off my connection is better then yours. you got a 24mb broadband? thought not. why are you starting this again. this laggy crap is dead and buried and there is me thinking where cool.

man you must hate me lol

Last edited:

fuck off my connection is better then yours. you got a 24mb broadband? thought not. why are you starting this again. this laggy crap is dead and buried and there is me thinking where cool.

man you must hate me lol

he is only messing with ya jonney lol :w00t:

Laggymendoza?

nope i was thinking laggyGrim. :P i would change my name to somthing that doesnt rhym with laggy haha and then when i join u lot in the evo fifa competition(i know u lot missed me) you wont experience any sort of lag son

man you must hate me lol

easy tiger

the wink smiley was there for a reason

I expect to walk into game and buy a copy on the day of release.
This potential stock shortage all sounds like a load of shit to me.

Back
Top Bottom