GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Ok, if you really want to fire up your wanted levels for this game anymore, DL and listen to the Latest Three Red Lights Podcast from IGN or iTunes, they just spent an hour talking about the Multiplayer aspect of the game. I have just listened to it and now I'm like MJ there, cannot wait folks!

Ok, if you really want to fire up your wanted levels for this game anymore, DL and listen to the Latest Three Red Lights Podcast from IGN or iTunes, they just spent an hour talking about the Multiplayer aspect of the game. I have just listened to it and now I'm like MJ there, cannot wait folks!

Thanks for the heads-up. Lots of info on GTA IV multiplayer in the podcast!

Fuck - i read the first few lines and SPOILERS!!!

Not storyline spoilers but those really really nice touches the GTA lads add spoilers that suck you into the game and leave you with a huge smile on your face

shit fuck shit shit and double shit

Scans
http://www.gtalegende.com/

Screenshot in-game
1208171732FULL-HUD.jpg

Wow, thanks for those scans. Can't wait for it even more after reading that, just looks so amazing and the gameplay is just gonna be brilliant. 10 hours is a bit short IMO but I'm sure all the sightseeing and stuff will make up for it.

Does the review list any negative points?

Does the review list any negative points?

It mentions a few issues with the cover system in crowded area, a few occasions of pop up but other than that...no. The version the reviewer was playing was still being worked on so those issues may be resolved.

I shouldn't have read that review. It makes me want the game even more. I can't wait to just explore NYC. This is gunna be incredible.

Wow, what detail!

* Download ringtones for your INGAME mobile from your INGAME computer!

* You get emails ingame, including spam

* You can update your mobile to a newer version which includes a camera, music player etc

* Real life celebs in game!

So many details... incredible! Anyone that has read the piece about the history of GTA in last months Edge will now know that this probably isnt that surprising considering the madness/genius of the guy behind it and his love of detail.

Apparantly, in San Andreas, he wanted it so your car ran out of fuel and you had to fill up at gas stations, but he got out voted for it being TOOOOOO detailed!

Having to fill up would be a good addition

You did that in Mafia but you could drive for ages without having to fill up so was pointless really

Wow, what detail!

* Download ringtones for your INGAME mobile from your INGAME computer!

* You get emails ingame, including spam

* You can update your mobile to a newer version which includes a camera, music player etc

* Real life celebs in game!

So many details... incredible! Anyone that has read the piece about the history of GTA in last months Edge will now know that this probably isnt that surprising considering the madness/genius of the guy behind it and his love of detail.

Apparantly, in San Andreas, he wanted it so your car ran out of fuel and you had to fill up at gas stations, but he got out voted for it being TOOOOOO detailed!

Ye attention to detail is incredible but its what makes the game stand out from rest.

It mentions a few issues with the cover system in crowded area, a few occasions of pop up but other than that...no. The version the reviewer was playing was still being worked on so those issues may be resolved.

OK, thats good to hear.

The Statue of Liberty holds a takeaway coffe like 75% of the population!

:BY:

EDIT:
wkpwli.jpg

Any ideas?

282f3ae.jpg

I never played Crackdown.

In Crackdown they were collectibles to increase your stats. Whenever you were close to one you would hear a slight alert-like noise so you'd know.

Anyone knows if 365games.co.uk is a reliable online store? They have the game for £32.99 there...

is this game out on the 29th?

anyway 365games say "This is a pre-order - Game will be despatched to you on the 30th April - Subject to change by the publisher"

But for £33 im not fussed about getting it early

is this game out on the 29th?

anyway 365games say "This is a pre-order - Game will be despatched to you on the 30th April - Subject to change by the publisher"

But for £33 im not fussed about getting it early

I fear a delay, but don't mind the low price. And I'll probably be busy getting Portugal to the final of Euro 2008 anyway... :)

Back
Top Bottom