GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

every thread i go in on this forum has people bickering, if it's not about fifa and iss then they find something else to get all tetchy about.

Everyone should smoke a spliff and relax.
Don't you mean fifa and pes? :roll: and saying that everyone should smoke a spliff isn't helping either... could cause lung cancer you know. ^^

Anyway, the actual trailer is going to be released on GameTrailers.com in less then 9 hours from now.

i still call it ISS as do most of my friends, force of habbit i'm afraid.

and i wasn't seriously suggesting that everyone stopped what they were doing and rolled up a fat doobie. i was merely implying that people should just relax rather than bicker

was it really worth quoting me to pick at what i said? has it been a slow day as a moderator or something?

ISS was its original name and I often call it ISS as well.

i'd like to see someone get car jacked and have a sneak preview at what type of gangs are in the game, yardies, triads, mafia etc

Mate trust me i have wait long time for this too. I try to take screenshots.

Gimme 5 mins.

I am quite impressed with that! new character but same kinda things going on! I for one cannot wait for this! the graphics look fantastic!

i'm disappointed with this trailer.

yeah, the trailer looks much better than the screens. Motion shows that it moves just like GTA games of old, which is a very good sign

The trailer looks WAY better in HD. I am looking forward to playing this come October.

Cant wait to fly the UH60 Black Hawk.
Us_Army_Uh-60_Black_Hawk_Helicopters.jpg

i really liked it but thought the frame rate was poor.

hopefully it's because it's from an early build

Great trailer in HD, just wanting to drive round and round NYC..

Pre-order a go go, but prob not the safety desposit box one.

Pre-order a go go, but prob not the safety desposit box one.
:lmao:

My safety deposit box one is currently Mass Effect. From the looks of it that should keep you busy for a good while.

This is unreal, honestly waiting for this and the new PES or FIFA feels like a prison sentence.

Looks like this year could be a good year for us Gamers. A new Next Gen GTA and PES and FIFA :) I cannot wait to see how this shapes up.

Back
Top Bottom