GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Microsoft have bought the rights for exclusive download content for 50 Million.
No episodes or extra content on the PS3 ouch.
http://www.texyt.com/Microsoft+pays+$50m+for+GTA+4+episodes+00111

Also featured on the tv tonight and will be discussed in full tommorow on tv. Attack of the Show, G4

50 million? for download content? :shock:

Yep they are not only paying for the exclusive content but they have to compensate for money Rockstar would have earned on other consoles.

But considering how many PS2's GTA 3 sold that is a huge deal for Microsoft.

50 million? for download content? :shock:

Ridiculous in my opinion.

Its there money but they are outselling PS3 anyway so this just seems desperate to consolidate sales.

Whatever anyway this console war crap is a joke

Well with MS buying out that side of GTA, I would have them now as favourites to buy Take 2 when it goes up for sale. Rumours abound that they are trying to cut a few jobs and streamline the company and then try to get GTA IV out the door before board sell the software co. I would expect MS to buy them, or it could be EA, making themselves ever bigger than thus removing all sports franchise games from competition forever :(, really hope its not EA then............

I hope MS buys Take Two :) Let the quality games continue!

9350550xgta20iv20speciapy0.jpg

http://ps3.qj.net/Gamer-s-first-lockbox-the-GTA-IV-Special-Edition-goodies/pg/49/aid/96113

Not exactly hard to find as it was posted next to the PS3 boxart on the page Thomas linked to. If you are going to post one, you may aswell post them both.
Jesus man I was only saying nice 1 for putting the 360 flavour on there!

You are like a coiled spring!

How can anyone find that reply offensive?! DJ... Oh screw it, I'll only get banned.

Jesus man I was only saying nice 1 for putting the 360 flavour on there!

You are like a coiled spring!

:shock::shock::shock: Ummm where did that come from???

I'm glad JB didn't read it the same way you did.

Don't worry LemonJelly, it was obvious you were being modest.

Its the way the post was worded. Not Exactly Hard To Find.....

You could have put that in a different way.

DJ, do you ever accidentally inhale the cotton wool your mum wrapped you in from birth?

JB do you ever stop posting stupid smarmy comments?

every thread i go in on this forum has people bickering, if it's not about fifa and iss then they find something else to get all tetchy about.

Everyone should smoke a spliff and relax.

back on topic, i'm so looking forward to this game, i think this generation of machines is finally capable of doing a big sand box game properly. i've bought all previous GTAs and although i really enjoyed them it always felt like the ps2 couldn't do justice to the graphics, frame rate, physics etc.

now though after playing saints row on the 360 and seeing what that achieved, apart from the iffy frame rate some times. wow

desperatley anticipating this game, just hope it doesn't get caught up in all the manhunt 2 nonsense and get delayed.

ps manhunt 2 not being released in it's current state is a fucking disgrace!

I can wait for this either. Will be interesting to see how different it will be compared to GTA III and VC

I can wait for this either. Will be interesting to see how different it will be compared to GTA III and VC

It will be the same but will look a lot better. I doubt they will change much of the game mechanics just because we are now dealing with next gen consoles

Back
Top Bottom