[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

I'm not gonna lie - the process was an absolute pain in the bollox. :LOL:

You do need a Dev Mode, but you can very easily switch between the two.

The whole process, as I said, was a pain, but only up until you start to understand how it all works.
I would compare it to installing option files. Back in the day I was getting very confused on which boxes to tick, should I update this, or that and it was messy.
Until one day I understood how it all works and never needed anymore guides since.

It's like this here. Took me a gust of a day, where I got really frustrated and had to give up at the end, but then I continued in the morning and realized that I was about 90% done previous day. And the video guides are really well done.
Just few moments that might trip you up, but that's where me, or @geeeeee can help.

I was supposed to install one emulator and now I have three - one for PS1, one for PS2 and one for PS3.
So it can't be that hard.

I'm more than happy to assist anybody and forward all the guides that I used, so if anybody wants - hit me up on private.

That's what you get for being nice! :LOL:
Just send them all my way, while it's all fresh in my head. šŸ˜

Edit:
One last thing, @el niche - you will need external drive for this and it has to be formatted to be used as Media, so if you are using one for Xbox games - this won't work unfortunately.
Did this a few years back on my S, and yes its a pain in the ass, but i got to play NBA Live 10 and other great games, so deffo worth it

I'm not gonna lie - the process was an absolute pain in the bollox. :LOL:

You do need a Dev Mode, but you can very easily switch between the two.

The whole process, as I said, was a pain, but only up until you start to understand how it all works.
I would compare it to installing option files. Back in the day I was getting very confused on which boxes to tick, should I update this, or that and it was messy.
Until one day I understood how it all works and never needed anymore guides since.

It's like this here. Took me a gust of a day, where I got really frustrated and had to give up at the end, but then I continued in the morning and realized that I was about 90% done previous day. And the video guides are really well done.
Just few moments that might trip you up, but that's where me, or @geeeeee can help.

I was supposed to install one emulator and now I have three - one for PS1, one for PS2 and one for PS3.
So it can't be that hard.

I'm more than happy to assist anybody and forward all the guides that I used, so if anybody wants - hit me up on private.

That's what you get for being nice! :LOL:
Just send them all my way, while it's all fresh in my head. šŸ˜

Edit:
One last thing, @el niche - you will need external drive for this and it has to be formatted to be used as Media, so if you are using one for Xbox games - this won't work unfortunately.

Thanks man! seems it will require some tinkering so I will def reach out when I have a bit more time + an external drive. Will start researching and checking out videos.... but will hit you up when I make the jump

You tickled my interest with a PS3 emulator.... Didn't even know it ran....

You tickled my interest with a PS3 emulator.... Didn't even know it ran....
Fuck... I did say PS3 didn't I?
The last emulator is actually Xbox 360 emulator, not PS3.
I was thinking about console generation rather than specific console.
I'm playing Pes2013 Xbox 360 version.
Apologies for confusion.
Reach out whenever you want, pal. You know where to find me.

Ps. it's worth going through the bullshit for this banger alone:

Last edited:
Fuck... I did say PS3 didn't I?
The last emulator is actually Xbox 360 emulator, not PS3.
I was thinking about console generation rather than specific console.
I'm playing Pes2013 Xbox 360 version.
Apologies for confusion.
Reach out whenever you want, pal. You know where to find me.

Ps. it's worth going through the bullshit for this banger alone:
I try to skip the menu as fast as i can on Pes 13 just because of this fucking song.
Fucking hate it!
Damn you!

Back
Top Bottom