[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

darkoj2007

Championship
2 November 2009
Skopje, Macedonia
Man Utd
first of all, please provide a link to this review so i can put it in context. thank you.
second, it reads to me like he's not a fan of the software! :D
offering DLC is not a subsciption model!
i havent driven AM2 yet but from the yt videos i've seen, i'd say its a good looking racing sim!

carlist-jpg.7845

tracklist-jpg.7846
well, that content looks quite ok for me, for 40 bucks!
I liked AMS2 during developing but they turn other route and now I can say I can't feel connection between car and track, it's like floating boat.
If I can suggest you, try RaceRoom. I keep coming back and back to this sim, maybe not fancy features like dynamic weather but it's closest thing to real racing for me, ai is amazing, track and class variety are best for any sim out there. DTM, GT3, TCR, Porsche Cup cars, all are different beasts and have learning curve to master them. Keep in mind that this month they will release revamped ffb system that will make the sim even more enjoyable from what I read.

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
@PRO_TOO I bought AM on steam on sale last year but my pc struggled a bit with it so I kind of left it. Given my graphics card has now died I won't be getting back to it any time soon but I'm looking forward to giving it a good go. On better news re the graphics I managed to update the onboard drivers, found two 2mb sticks of ram in my old pc in the loft so put those in the two empty slots and now have 12mb ram, all of which has helped me to play PES 6 (albeit without kitserver) but it's something to keep me going at least!

So sometime in the distant future when things are back from rip off prices AM will be one of the first games I get to when I update the PC.

TheKusanagiBlade

Dragon Screamer
13 November 2008
Brazil
Juventus FC
Last night I picked up Game Builder Garage. I was really looking forward to this one, because it's something I want to work with and I hope I can get the gist of it when the time comes to look for a new job.
Then while I was looking at the new Switch releases, I saw Unfinished Pixel had put out a new version of Super Soccer Blast. Picked that up too and promptly deleted the first one. SSB America vs. Europe is an improvement over the original: more teams, slightly better gameplay, more camera options and animations, and the game still maintains that arcadey, pick up and play feel (although it could be a little faster).

fernadez

Premiership
28 May 2003
E.7
Tottenham Hotspur
Nothing

Got a PS5, bought a new tv and am not playing a single thing.

I feel like football games were my gateway into playing other games, and now there are none of them to play............Was thinking of buying the new Rachet and Clank but I'm not paying £70 for a game, even £55 with discounts is a little steep. So basically I'm stuck.

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
Nothing

Got a PS5, bought a new tv and am not playing a single thing.

I feel like football games were my gateway into playing other games, and now there are none of them to play............Was thinking of buying the new Rachet and Clank but I'm not paying £70 for a game, even £55 with discounts is a little steep. So basically I'm stuck.
200.gif

do you have playstation plus subscribtion!? some free games await you!
did you check the PS5 Plus Collection yet? https://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-5/PlayStation_Plus_Collection

plenty of games to play without spending a dime! enjoy!

el niche

Premiership
23 September 2013
Miami, FL
Karpaty Krosno
- Titanfall 2... I came back to this and find the multiplayer tight, refreshing and well balanced. I usually don't like futuristic shooters but this one is something special and incredibly fun. I haven't played the campaign but heard its really good
- Yakuza Like a Dragon... Have to say I'm liking it, haven't played a turn based jrpg since probably 10 years, I'm liking this one's story (although the beginning is very cutscene heavy, its interesting). Laid back no button smashing
- Downloaded GR Wildlands but just played 1 mission, looks cool but need more time to learn stealthy-ness as I just went all in shooting

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
- Titanfall 2... I came back to this and find the multiplayer tight, refreshing and well balanced. I usually don't like futuristic shooters but this one is something special and incredibly fun. I haven't played the campaign but heard its really good
- Yakuza Like a Dragon... Have to say I'm liking it, haven't played a turn based jrpg since probably 10 years, I'm liking this one's story (although the beginning is very cutscene heavy, its interesting). Laid back no button smashing
- Downloaded GR Wildlands but just played 1 mission, looks cool but need more time to learn stealthy-ness as I just went all in shooting
Titanfall 2 very very underated

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Saw credits on Ghost of Tsushima, I will have a good talk about it in the respective thread soon, brilliant game, great story, absolutely stunning to look at, and the loading times hardly noticeable, top marks from me.
Also just so great to finish a game for once *sees God of War and Horizon ZD giving me the evil eye*

Top Bottom