Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (9) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (7) ]

Most of the video goals are Real Media , i recomend Real Player (10).... ;)

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (9) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (7) ]

Here is the video of the Brazilian player (Serginho) who died in last week match in the brazilian league...

Click Here

thats really sad, one thing i dont like to see... RIP

-fb

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (9) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (7)

H@$$@N said:
Here is the video of the Brazilian player (Serginho) who died in last week match in the brazilian league...

Click Here

How many heart related deaths have happened in the last 3 years? Is it just me or is something going on???

milanista, its because they work there players too hard, in brazil they play 64 matches in a season...serginho is one of 3 that died this yearr unfortunately

what do you mean by (Nedved Screamer)...?

11-Arsenal2-2Southampton.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Birmingham0-1CrystalPalace.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Blackburn2-2Liverpool.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Bolton2-1Newcastle.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Charlton1-2Middles.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Everton1-1AstonVilla.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Fulham2-0Tottenham.jpg

All The Goal's

11-Portsmouth2-0ManchesterU.jpg

All The Goal's

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (10) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (8) ]

hey, you know what would be great? if someone managed to get their hands on a video of a collection of robinhos career, is there such a video out there?

-fb

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (10) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (8) ]

His career has only lasted for about 2-3 years really. Last season he was mostly on the bench.

Hassan, do you have goals of the Dutch league from last weekend? Some beauties were scored.

Hi
Where i can watch Milan-Barcelona match Live at the internet ?
Thanks

sorry , i cant get the dutch league.. :(

======

try search in the off-topic for (free internet tv) , a thread i made . a program that you can watch 700 channels world wide on the internet... check Iran-3 they will maybe bring the game.... ;)

Do you have the Barcelona vs. AC Milan goals? please. :)

ps2maniaco said:
WHo have ronaldinho goal scored yesterday night?
That goal deserves to be in this thread.3 world class players were beaten...Maldini,Nesta and the same time and Dida....Sublime skills by Ronaldinho.

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (10) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (8)

Can anyone get the goal by Roberto Carlos, against France the freeckick, that curved so much.

thanks

Man Utd goals please :)

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (4) + Premiership (10) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (8) ]

YES!!! who LOVES HASSAN HERE?! I DO!!!!!

-FB

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (4) + Premiership (10) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (8) ]

wow... i think im shedding a tear after seeing that berbatov gol... i may have pulled a groin muscle after i jumped... after watching that berbatov gol...

berbatov...

-fb

Any chance of posting the link of Baseggio's goal in RSC Anderlecht - AA La Louviere. The ball exploded and was found in the back of the net. =)

Back
Top Bottom