Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (8) + La Liga (6) + Serie A (6) ]

and sorry sunraz didnt find the liverpool goals , i reallt tried , and asked alot of people , my friend who records the premiership matches told me that the match was delayed and he didnt get it after...

so im really sorry :(

Re: Soccer Video Goals (+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (7) + La Liga (5) + Serie A (4) )

Pires7 said:
Hassan have you got Di Biagio's strike for Brescia this week, that was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, hes got it here on this page, wow what a strike, this man's a legend

-fb

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (8) + La Liga (6) + Serie A (6) ]

A-Monaco2-1Olympiakos.jpg

All The Goal's

A-Liverpool0-0Deportivo.jpg

A-Liverpool0-0Deportivo2.jpg

line-006.gif

line-006.gif

B-Leverkusen3-1Roma.jpg

All The Goal's

B-RealMadrid1-0DynamoKyiv.jpg

All The Goal's

B-Leverkusen3-1Roma2.jpg

line-006.gif

line-006.gif

C-Juventus1-0BayernMunich.jpg

All The Goal's

C-Ajax3-0Maccabi.jpg

All The Goal's

C-Ajax3-0Maccabi2.jpg

line-006.gif

line-006.gif

A-Monaco2-1Olympiakos.jpg

All The Goal's

A-Liverpool0-0Deportivo.jpg

A-Liverpool0-0Deportivo2.jpg

line-006.gif

line-006.gif

B-Leverkusen3-1Roma.jpg

All The Goal's

B-RealMadrid1-0DynamoKyiv.jpg

All The Goal's

B-Leverkusen3-1Roma2.jpg

line-006.gif

line-006.gif

C-Juventus1-0BayernMunich.jpg

All The Goal's

C-Ajax3-0Maccabi.jpg

All The Goal's

C-Ajax3-0Maccabi2.jpg

line-006.gif

line-006.gif

div.gif

D-SpartaPrague0-0ManchesterU.jpg

D-Fenerbahce1-3Lyon2.jpg

[/URL]

div.gif

D-SpartaPrague0-0ManchesterU.jpg

D-Fenerbahce1-3Lyon2.jpg

i hear there's supposed to be some cracking gols from today's matches in champs league, cant wait to see em hassan

-fb

I cant see the brescia goals even though ive downloaded them. it says it is an unvalid application , anybody help plz.

yea just got a comment, i think what kms53 did was great, for those posting gols, since you lot have seen them already, i would think, it would be great if you could also tell us which ones are worth DLing!

cheers

-fb

hey hassan do u hav porto vs benfica clips everyone shud see diego's trick on nuno gomes

cant wait for this week's gols

-fb

Man Utd vs Crewe goals please!

Guys I need your help !

Do you know were and if I can find a website wich offers soccer games in streaming video live ?

Thank you for your help !

anyone got the clips of the van nistelrooy tackle on ashley? or any other clips of the tackles from that match?

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (9) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (7) ]

hassan did u manage to get the porto vs benfica game

Re: Soccer Video Goals [+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (9) + La Liga (7) + Serie A (7) ]

can somebody please recommend which gols to DL? cheers

-fb

download all..lol

sorry (pk9) its hard to get the portogese league , its not shown in saudi arabia alot , if someone get lucky he may record the goals from the highlights or something...

=-======

(footieBalla) this is what i do i have a goals file in my computer i have all the goal , at the end of the season you will have lots of goal , you can make a TV channel ;)

ill try to also recomend some goals..

ummm.. DL Barca goals vs. Osasuna , eto 1st goal....

Back
Top Bottom