Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals (+ CL (3) + Premiership (7) + La Liga (5) + Serie A (4) )

does anyone have last season's goal of the season (Premierleague).. which was Hamann or Biscan's goal against portsmouth i think... it was an awesome goal... a jumping volley if anyone has it please post it here

Re: Soccer Video Goals (+ CL (3) + Premiership (7) + La Liga (5) + Serie A (4) )

Ronaldinho VS. C.Ronaldo

35 MB / 5 Min.

Obviosly no one can comapre them to each other , C.Ronaldo is still come..

just a nice video filled with nice moves

8-Arsenal4-0Charlton.jpg

All The Goal's

8-Blackburn2-2AstonVilla.jpg

All The Goal's

8-Chelsea1-0Liverpool.jpg

All The Goal's

8-Everton0-1Tottenham.jpg

All The Goal's

8-ManU1-1Middles.jpg

All The Goal's

8-Norwich2-2Portsmouth.jpg

All The Goal's

8-WestBromwich2-1Bolton.jpg

All The Goal's

8-Southampton0-0ManchesterC.jpg

im still looking for the hamman goal against portsmouth... with a cross from owen... it was last season..

sorry , i dont have any last season goals :(

cool its ok.. but im really looking forward for the next C. Ronaldo Vs. Ronaldinho video.. ;)

Hassan, do you have that goal Mika Lipponen scored in 1987 in the pre-season match Twente - Harkemase Boys? Not his third, but his fourth.

Thanks in advance.

im sorry , its hard to get old goals... :(

i tried and didnt find it...

Sorry :(

Never actually looked in here, but nice one Hassan. Didn't see Larsson's goal at the weekend, whilst watching that Real lot with their English boys.

Cheers. ;)

FD

Yeah that was also very good. Ronaldo is good, but tbh he's miles behind Ronaldinho with what he can do with a ball. Actually he's quite a distance behind Jay Jay Okocha too for that matter. But an excellent player nonetheless.

FD

can anyone please post the match between 'Liverpool and West Brom'
thanks to anyone who can!
raz

if its in this season check a couple of pages back..

if you didnt find tell me in wich week was it...?

sunraz, that's your first post ever!!!! congratulations!

H@$$@N said:
if its in this season check a couple of pages back..
if you didnt find tell me in wich week was it...?
That match is in the 4th week, September 11.

is it in here , in previous pages...?

if not ill try to find it... ;)

hey hassan! thx alot for reply my msg btw...the goal of Liverpool vs West Brom..im not sure which week was it but it was on the 11th September...so if u can pls try getting me that goals... thanks alot!

Last edited:
Re: Soccer Video Goals (+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (7) + La Liga (5) + Serie A (4) )

I tell ya what, that Italy - Belarus game is well worth downloading. Real quality goals there.

Cheers for that.

Re: Soccer Video Goals (+ WCQ + CL (3) + Premiership (7) + La Liga (5) + Serie A (4) )

another quality set from hassan
true peteroe nice game italy - bel

also nice third goal by norway

hey hassan, if u don't mind..but im really desperate for the goals between 'Liverpool and West Brom'
I tried looking but i couldnt find it but its the '4th week 11th september' ... if will be great of u if u can get me that clip.
thanks
rAz

Hassan have you got Di Biagio's strike for Brescia this week, that was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom