Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

sonyps2blog said:
Hello
Please give a link for sheva's goal in Milan-Juventus match in 2002.
If i could remember that game's end with 2-1 for milan.
Sheva dribbled 3-4 players of Juve and shoot the ball from outside of penalty box to goal !
Thanks in advance
I got that vid off Soulseek ages ago, great goal!

However, my PC died and all data was lost!

ibrahimovic.jpg

6 Minute Video of Zlatan Ibrahimovic

ive got a question about this thread... are premiership goals added here??

if you dont do you guys know an updated website which has premiership goals??

Media

Hi, I've got a question for you.
How do I view the goals? I use real one player, but after it downloaded the file, it's said an error. Do I need somekind of software? Thanks for the info. Btw....nice post.....

yah . i post the Premiership goals , you can see in the pervious pages... and ill post this week soon...

=========

about real player try to download Divx

ok thx... what about the 1-1 friendly between brazil and germany did you put it yet??

=========

about real player try to download Divx[/quote]

Thanks a lot Hassan.

Any Zidane moves clips?

does anyone here have the goals from the 1-1 draw with brazil and germany?? can you please post it here...

hassan.. walla enak 3ajeeb!! when will you have this week's premiership goals... because i didnt see liverpool and mashkoooooor!! :D

Im having problem with the premiership goals , so sorry :( , ill try to post all the goals starting from next week... ;)

H@$$@N said:
Im having problem with the premiership goals , so sorry :( , ill try to post all the goals starting from next week... ;)

its ok and thx for the great topic.. and im waiting for the champs league goals... int ta5eth il agwaal min www.alzaeem.com?? i entered the site and the goals were from last season..

Re: Soccer Video Goals (+ Italian Serie A + More... )

(kms53) some friend from there upload them & send them directly to me.. ;)

oh ok... walla mashkoor 3ala kil haay il sho'3el

Anyone got a video of that goal Kaka scored in the CL last year? Its the one where he controlled the ball with (I think) his knee and then blasted in a volley. It was a great goal and I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about.

do you have the goals from Udinese 4-0 Parma??

Back
Top Bottom