Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (11) + La Liga (10) + Serie A (11) + More ]

Jeddah , Saudi Arabia

in these couple of days ill get internet via satellite , i can watch & record from TV , as soon i get it ill check what channels i have that bring the league you people want & ill upload it.. just tell me what time is the match and i may find the channel that shows the match...

just give me couple of days untill the Satellite arrives... ;)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (11) + La Liga (10) + Serie A (11) + More ]

Hassan, how come you start posting Argentinean League goals?
Specially River Plate, please...

Hassan, sorry to say this as I've only just read your posts but I got a pretty bad problem with the Maradona file. First, it wasn't watchable. Second, every time I went to get rid of it, it kept telling me another program was using it. After that, every time I tried to get into my computer, the torch/flashlight came on and kept searching. What is the problem? How do I get rid of it? I know you are providing a great service for lots of people. Keep it up!

If you get sound with out video , download Divx..

it will solve your problem , you can find it in download.com , instal it then play it by real player or any other programe... ;)

14-Portsmouth1-3ManCity.jpg

All The Goal's

14-Arsenal1-1WestBrom.jpg

All The Goal's

14-Chelsea2-2Bolton.jpg

All The Goal's

14-CrystalPalace0-2Newcastle.jpg

All The Goal's

14-Everton1-0Fulham.jpg

All The Goal's

14-ManUtd2-0Charlton.jpg

All The Goal's

14-Middles2-0Liverpool.jpg

All The Goal's

14-Norwich2-1Southampton.jpg

All The Goal's

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (11) + La Liga (10) + Serie A (11) + Mo

Not sure what it is. :( Perhaps I'll try uninstalling and then reinstalling. Whether the file corrupted somehow during dl I don't know. Not a divx prob as got the thing to play once, but screen froze. All over divx and avi files I have work. When I tried to delete it said it was still in use, when it wasn't and winamp had been switched off. Can't quite work it out at the minute but thanks 4 the help. ;)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (14) + La Liga (12) + Serie A (12) + More ]

Video that shows the rasicm in Real Madrid match vs. Bayern Lever.

Click Here

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (14) + La Liga (12) + Serie A (12) + More ]

I will distribute this video to the bigots. Cheers Hassan.

thats bloody terrible, this clip must get around

-fb

This is prolly a strange request, but anyone catch falcao's goal against the czech republic in the Futsal world cup......absolute sublime skill....a vid of this would be tops!!

has anybody got that Ztlan goal that he scored for ajax before he left this year where he tiwsted up about 6 in the penalty area before he scored he goal

CODENAME: 528333 said:
has anybody got that Ztlan goal that he scored for ajax before he left this year where he tiwsted up about 6 in the penalty area before he scored he goal
Here it is, what a class goal that was. Click

Sorry people for not posting like before , but No Fear , H@$$@N Is Here

I'll now post CL & Seire A & La Liga... ;)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (5) + Premiership (15) + La Liga (13) + Serie A (13) + More ]

Man utd vs Arsenal goals please, the one from bellion.

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (5) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + More ]

Does anybody have that Torres goal vs. Real Betis on 11/01/2003?

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (5) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + More ]

tell me wich week in the Spanish La Liga , ill try to get it for you.... ;)

has anyone got the bellion vs aresenal goal carling cup, please.

Back
Top Bottom