Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (5) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + More ]

sorry (ashmufc) ive looked but didnt find it sorry :(

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (5) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + More ]

H@$$@N can you please find for me last season spanish la liga matches which were:

Real Madrid Vs Mallorca - Real were at home.

Real Madrid Vs Sevilla & Sevilla Vs Real Madrid - Both home and away mathes.

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (5) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + Mo

H@$$@N said:
sorry (ashmufc) ive looked but didnt find it sorry :(
Dont worry, atleast you tried!

hey people why are the real media clip such a poor quality?(they are very slow and skipping) what should i do?

A-Deportivo0-5Monaco1.jpg

A-Deportivo0-5Monaco.jpg

All The Goal's

A-Liverpool3-1Olympiakos.jpg

All The Goal's

A-Liverpool3-1Olympiakos1.jpg

B-Leverkusen3-0DynamoKyiv.jpg

All The Goal's

B-Roma0-3RealMadrid.jpg

All The Goal's

C-Maccabi1-1Juventus1.jpg

C-Ajax2-2BayernMunich.jpg

All The Goal's

C-Maccabi1-1Juventus.jpg

All The Goal's

D-Lyon5-0SpartaPrague1.jpg

D-Lyon5-0SpartaPrague.jpg

All The Goal's

D-Fenerbahce3-0ManUtd.jpg

All The Goal's

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + More ]

Yay!!! Loving those Norwich goals hehe, thanks alot!

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + More ]

Hassan can you get river plate goals?

sorry i cant get other than Spanish , English Italian League...

loads of goals this weekend, cant wait to see them all... UNITED!!!

-fb

Shevchenko 100 Goal's

Click Here

I'll post all the leagues goals tomorrow.. ;)

I can't download anything! 2 weeks ago it was ok!

Does anyone know if theres anyway of buying or recieving scandinavian sattelite dishes or any other country that show more live premiership games so you can watch the 3 oclock saturday games in england ?

If so, canal digital provides those services in scandinavia. We get to see 4-5 games every week :)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + Mo

Has anyone got the ronaldinho's super goal against Seville. i have heard so much about it but i have never seen it, i have been searching for it forever. if anyone has it could they pleas esend a link, or even mail it to me at kamikazy_clothing@hotmail.com.

thanks guys

Hassan when are u going to post the goals. You said a couple of days ago you would post them up the next day. I still havent seen the premiership goals as i missed match of the day.

when will boxing day goals be up ..

p.s keep up the great work ..

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (14) + Serie A (14) + Mo

where can i find the video of fantastic match: manchester-real who have played in 2002 in cl?

is there another method of gettinthe goals?? i already missed quite a few :(

Hassan will you be putting up the goals this weekend, since all the italien and spanish leagues have started up again. Will you be putting the midweek goals up too. I want to see the goals against lecce by milan. Crespo got a hattrick aswell.

If not can anyone tell me where i can download goals from. Especially italian ones.

sorry for not posting for the last couple of weeks because i had mid-term final exams....

ill now post the goals in couple of minutes... ;)

Can u plz show the goalzz from the last few weeks that you missed, I heard that Gerrard's freekick against Portsmouth was amazing

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (18) + More ]

mate that was quite a few weeks back, im sure you could have caught it on some sorts of "plays of the week" on the tv...

at any rate, welcome to evo web

-fb

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (16) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (18) + More ]

about the past weeks goals request the goal ill try to get it...

Back
Top Bottom