Football Manager Series

Come on, you just need to click on the link to see that this is not true. https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-games-store-free-games-list/
My man, I've been playing FM for ages and I know people that got FM 22 and FM 23 for free via Epic during early September of 2022 and 2023.

I can literally hand you a phone number to check it with one of my best mates, that just got FM 24 about a week ago via Epic as well.

They were available for a short period of time, same as FM 24 was a few weeks ago; they are not on the list? Weird because they were available as stated above.

I will speak to @Chris Davies at some point this week and come up with some sort of Mega Pack.
That way we can update FM24 to have all the latest graphics, data update and must have essentials.

Will host the files separately and as one big download for people - So that it can just all be extracted to the documents folder (what can anyway)

So if anyone has any must have mods, which you feel need to be included then please list them below.

I will also put all the ISO's for the games which have been made available by SI via FaceBook and Abandonware at the same time.

I would put down the release date as hopefully around October 1st ish.

I will speak to @Chris Davies at some point this week and come up with some sort of Mega Pack.
That way we can update FM24 to have all the latest graphics, data update and must have essentials.

Will host the files separately and as one big download for people - So that it can just all be extracted to the documents folder (what can anyway)

So if anyone has any must have mods, which you feel need to be included then please list them below.

I will also put all the ISO's for the games which have been made available by SI via FaceBook and Abandonware at the same time.

I would put down the release date as hopefully around October 1st ish.
I'm doing a revision of CA/CP of players to the new season, right now, only first league of England, Italy, Germany, Portugal and some teams in Spain.
It's always subjective, but it will be more similar to FM25 than the current database.

Test it, and if you want i can share when i have more changes.
It's compatible with every database custom updates.

Attachments

• CA-CP season 24-25.zip
    48 KB · Views: 0
It seems like the Off/ On Possession isn't only for EAFC. Lets see

Apparently it's true:

M54sAUk.jpeg

XjlUkLr.jpeg

That's pretty good.
So tactics look like they have been improved for this year.

Only thing I am worried about do all these changes allow for a 'Diablo' formation

Hello guys, does anyone know how I can export the following data from FM?

"Name","Nation","Club","Position","Age","Acceleration","Aggression","Agility","Anticipation","Balance","Bravery","Composure","Concentration","Corners","Creativity","Crossing","Decisions","Determination","Dribbling","Finishing","First Touch","Flair","Heading","Influence","Jumping","Long Shots","Long Throws","Marking","Natural Fitness","Off The Ball","Pace","Passing","Penalties","Positioning","Free Kicks","Stamina","Strength","Tackling","Teamwork","Technique","Work Rate","GK Rating","Unique ID","Right Foot","Left Foot","GK","SW","DR","DC","DL","WBR","WBL","DM","MR","MC","ML","AMR","AMC","AML","ST","FR","TS Rating","FS Rating","DC Rating","Cur A","Height","Weight"

Back
Top Bottom