Football Kingdom [PS2]

Seriously what is the whole hype behind this game ?
The only thing that I do like about this game are some of the animations and nets, thats about it.
Gameplay isnt anywhere near as "fun" as some here claim.
Scoring goals just isnt satisfying, especially when you score practically everytime from crossing.

Why would u want someone to spend time on a game hes not gonna play anymore?

He dosnt like the game and isnt making a patch just accept it

It's true, i respect it., i don't want to spend his time in FK patches but my request is only for the work finished.
regards

"KingSly
Forum: Games Discussion Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:33 pm Subject: Football Kingdom - Namco
I started today but had to stop because I had to do another Job outside...

Some elements are hard to find.
The cuurent progress:
All Teamnames translated
Pause Menu complete
Tactics-setup 90% ( ...
"

even WE without patch isn't very good...
you imagine as FK would be with a PATCH done to duty...
It would be possible to lower the values of the head blows of the attackers and to increase that of the defenders...then it would be more difficult score on the cross...

kingsly think up...please.

GokuSSJ3 said:
even WE without patch isn't very good...
you imagine as FK would be with a PATCH done to duty...
It would be possible to lower the values of the head blows of the attackers and to increase that of the defenders...then it would be more difficult score on the cross...

kingsly think up...please.

I think your all missing the point

He dosnt want to waste his time on a shit game, its that simple

and saying WE in Jap isnt very good is laughable becuase its the gameplay thats makes the game not the text. Also how is english text gonna make this game any Better?

Thanx MrCoopz!

I allready deleted the modded Files and did not produce any *.ppf before I did that.

Do you Guys know how much Time I spend to translate all the Names???
I regret that, because I could have been played Winning Eleven or even FK instead.

I think the translated Playernames are quite enough to enjoy this Game as much as possible...

I also can tell you that the Tactics that you can use are not nearly as helpfull and needed as those in WE!

But for you "unstoppable" askers, here's a List of those Tactics:

First entry is something like "Back to Team-Setup"
1. Defensive
2. Power Play (tested it, worthless!)
3. Compact (whatever they mean?!?)
4. Flat Defense
5. ??? Couldn't translate that, as there are too many Kanji used. I'm not that good at that. Only Hiragana and Katakana! :-(
6. ???
7. Hard Press
8. ???
9. Side Attack
10. Center Attack
11. Left Side Attack
12. Right Side Attack

Tactics are used by pressing R3 + L1 or L2 or R1 or R2.

Have Fun!!!

P.S. Please stop asking for a patch...

The next person to ask Kingsly about a patch, be it in here or via PM, will be carded.

Stop nagging the lad

PS Kingsly let me know if you get any more bother ;)

CWright,

Thanks for you support, but don't get me wrong when I say: That's the last thing I want you to do!
That's really not worth a booking...

Final Words regarding the Patch: I will simply ignore any Request!

KingSly, all know that you she is a person who carries through other activities, and that she is bringing joys for the loving ones of the games of soccer. It says which the programs that you use, the techniques to translate. Great it is the desáfio to obtain the menus in English.

Today, after 2 weeks of FK, I went back to WE7IJ.

Here are my first impressions, lol:

- no control over passes
- no power bar on thru balls
- slow and sloppy
- ball physics don't feel right
- can't dribble past defenders
- unresponsive
- sucky goals and nets
+ real club teams & players and lots of them
+ english menus

PAULOCE said:
KingSly, all know that you she is a person who carries through other activities, and that she is bringing joys for the loving ones of the games of soccer. It says which the programs that you use, the techniques to translate. Great it is the desáfio to obtain the menus in English.

hmmm... didn't understand all but I think you are asking for the Programs that I used to translate, right?

OK. Here you go:
UltraEdit32 (Hexeditor)
NjStar CJK Viewer (Converts unreadable characters to japanese)
NJStar Japanese WP (Japanese Word Processor)

Playernames and Teamnames can be found in "GAME.BIN". It's about 250MB so you better have a lot of Memory to process this File.
The Pause-Menu can be found in "SLPS_203.74".

Let us know when you finished your Patch! :mrgreen:

jumbo said:
Today, after 2 weeks of FK, I went back to WE7IJ.

Here are my first impressions, lol:

- no control over passes
- no power bar on thru balls
- slow and sloppy
- ball physics don't feel right
- can't dribble past defenders
- unresponsive
- sucky goals and nets
+ real club teams & players and lots of them
+ english menus

:mrgreen:

OOOOO MYYYYYYYYY GOD HOW CAN U POSSIBLY INSULT THE GORGEOUS NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomg.

Come on Jumbo, FK is great for a laugh on multiplayer but is extremely arcadey, it doesn't even feel like a sim.

All I'm sayin is, I was in shock... they're too completely different games. I popped WE7IJ and i didn't know what the fuck was going on. All the things I listed... nothin worked in WE7IJ. Been playin WE for 1.5 years now and I felt like a complete stranger to the series....... man, i'll take me A LONG LONG time to get used to WE now. :(

anyway, here's the FK movie i made:

http://www.mardoli.tweakdsl.nl/pol-eng_highlights_video.rar

it'll be taken down later today so.. if you wanna see it, grab it now.

MrCoopz said:
I think your all missing the point

He dosnt want to waste his time on a shit game, its that simple

I beleive you are putting words in Kingsly's mouth. That's not what he said. And if that's what he meant, then let him say it.

Oh, and I disagree with you, the game is not shit. It is very playable and a lot of fun. Especially against a human.

Good job NAMCO! ;)

jumbo said:
All I'm sayin is, I was in shock... they're too completely different games. I popped WE7IJ and i didn't know what the fuck was going on. All the things I listed... nothin worked in WE7IJ. Been playin WE for 1.5 years now and I felt like a complete stranger to the series....... man, i'll take me A LONG LONG time to get used to WE now. :(

The video seems to be stuck at the pre-match screen which
shows the flags. I tried Realplayer, Mediaplayer, it's the same.

jumbo said:

I agree completely different games. One is shit, one is amazing.

Milanista said:
jumbo said:

I agree completely different games. One is shit, one is amazing.

:mrgreen: 8)

oh and jflores, MrCoopz said exactly the same what KingSly said on the previous page, that the game is shit and he doesn´t want to spent any more time on it...

i don't particularly like this game, as i can't get into it but i think people are being harsh on it.
its their first attempt and many would agree its better than fifa already, meaning it is second best to a game that is class, and has been going for ages.

i want football games to rival pes/we as it means konami have to be on their toes all the time, meaning better games. without this welcome opposition, we would not be playing the best game possible.

FK has a lot of positives as well as negatives but so has WE, its just they are balanced out a bit more in WE making the negatives less notable. so can some of you lot please stop being so hard on this game, its for the best.

Finally is this game good?I am interested in buying it but I am a bit confused...Many people say it's excellent and other say that it's not so good(no one has said that FK is completely crap like FIFA)...My choice to buy it or not is up to you.
Also I have a question,did you buy it via internet?If yes from Play-asia or lik-sang?

You're gonna get mixed answers Warrior. Some are gonna say it's great, some are gonna say it sucks (which it doesn't)...

The decision's up to you.

I got mine from play-asia. Best import store ever.

Back
Top Bottom