Football Kingdom [PS2]

It is a good arcade game, but as a one-player game and a lasting multiplayer game, no it's not worth buying in my opinion.

With a new WE, it takes long months to become boring, this game took about 4/5 hours.

I have some questions then...
1)From what I have seen in some videos,this game looks like WE in terms of gameplay.Am I right?
2)Why do you say that it's an arcade game?Is it like Virtua striker?
3)Do the players play like their real life counterparts?For example can you recognise Zidane from his moves(I am not sure if you understand me)?
4)Can you edit the players apearance?
5)What's the best and the worst part of this game?
6)I personally feel that WE sometimes is unrealistic,so is FK a good second choice?
7)A question for Jumbo...when did you order it,and when did you get it?How much money did you pay?

That's all for now!!!

Olympiakos FC said:
I have some questions then...
1)From what I have seen in some videos,this game looks like WE in terms of gameplay.Am I right?
3)Do the players play like their real life counterparts?For example can you recognise Zidane from his moves(I am not sure if you understand me)?
6)I personally feel that WE sometimes is unrealistic,so is FK a good second choice?
7)A question for Jumbo...when did you order it,and when did you get it?How much money did you pay?

That's all for now!!!

1) Kind of. It's less scripted. More freedom.
2) Because it's fast.
3) You can recognize Zidane from his face. :)
4) Yes.
5) Best - arcadey nature & freedom, Worst - no club teams & club competitions = no bigger replay value.
6) Yeah, for me at least.
7) play-asia.com. The game costs $44 + shipping.

No, it plays differently but is closer to WE gameplay than FIFA.

It's not that arcadey, but it's very easy to score, the AI is poor, and it's based more on a 'hit and hope' type of approach rather than WE's 'hard facts' type engine.

I have not seen a single animation specific to one player, so no. There is a Beckham animation for free-kicks and corners but can be assigned to anyone.

Yes.

Best - net physics.
Worst - it's too arcadey :).

Yes, it's the best football game after WE I think.

Were they late sending the game to you?I tried to buy it but the price was too high!!!113 Euros.How did you buy it 44 $?

Thank you all for your answers...you are a big help!
I think that I will buy it.Jumbo can you explain something?Did they send the game at your house or you go and take it from a location?I haven't bought another game so I don't know much...So you think that it's best to order it from Play asia?

Olympiakos FC said:
Thank you all for your answers...you are a big help!
I think that I will buy it.Jumbo can you explain something?Did they send the game at your house or you go and take it from a location?I haven't bought another game so I don't know much...So you think that it's best to order it from Play asia?

they delivered mine home at 9 a.m. in 2 days.

where do you live?I live in greece?Does my location counts?Can they say to me "we cannot send it to you because you leave in greece"?

well, if they ship to USA and England then I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Greece.

You might have to pay customs or something like that.

do you think that the price go to 113 euro because of customs?did you pay customs?

When I searched for FK,I found it and the price was 49$,but when I fill the country(Greece)there was Football kingdom in my cart with the price at 113euros...what the heck is happening?From lik-sang it was 59$(I think) for greece.Do you think that the customs are so high?

yeh im downloadin the latest one, cheers mate for the effort to put a video up its nice that people do that, epeshially wen there no way i can get the game lol

Well, that's strange.
I recommed using play-asia and paying in dollars.

Do not pay 113 euros. That's some bull. Maybe a shitty site or some scam.

fatty25 said:
yeh im downloadin the latest one, cheers mate for the effort to put a video up its nice that people do that, epeshially wen there no way i can get the game lol

lol, no problem. sorry to hear.

The free-kicks in the movie were horrible(do you still have to blatanly target when playing against a friend?), along with the defence on the Owen goal. The animations for the movement of the players are nice though.

Well I have been following the running debate on this thread since it started.
I have to admit I was really skekptical but after seeing Jumbo's movie I think I will buy the game.
Aside from being a little quick I think the gameplay looks damn good. I like the ball physics.

The only thing I didnt like about the video was the cab driver who had his head blown off by a double barrelled shotgun. NASTY!!!

Does anyone know of any FK fansites in english out there?
Thanks for the movie Jumbo. Even though I am scarred for life

awwwwwwwww it still wont work and i downloaded the latest div x, is there another way?

Nyquil Ninja said:
along with the defence on the Owen goal.

there's an explanation for that.

it's called. "me manually controlling the defender and totally fuckin up".

that wasn't the CPU defending. it was me. i couldn'tt press :l1: to switch between players fast enough and then it was too late...

what about the defense on Zurawski clip? that was all CPU.

Back
Top Bottom