Football Kingdom [PS2]

Noted said:
He did nothing.. it was all a lie.

Noted you are such an I***t!

Didn't you downloaded my Patch for Playernames-Translation?
Editing the Menues isn't anything different than editing the Names...

Anyway... I don't have to prove anything.
Just wanted to say that!

Milanista said:
Brazil - France

Ronaldo x3
Rivaldo
Kaka x2
Ronaldinho

Henry x2
Trezeguet x2
Zidane
Makelele

hahaha I played my first game against a friend and it ended up 6-5 to him, he'd never even played the game lol, Owen scored all his 6 goals haha this game is crazy :D

KingSly said:
Noted said:
He did nothing.. it was all a lie.

Noted you are such an I***t!

Didn't you downloaded my Patch for Playernames-Translation?
Editing the Menues isn't anything different than editing the Names...

Anyway... I don't have to prove anything.
Just wanted to say that!

lol calm down man it was just a joke!!!

:mrgreen:

KingSly said:
BAD NEWS!

I decided to put no more effort in this translation-project anymore!

Reason? The Game isn't worth it.
I played a european cup on hard with turkey and blasted all teams away with at least 4 goals and conceded not any goal!

Way tooooooo easy and therefore not long lasting.

I'm back at WE7i (j)!!!

Have Fun Guys...

Thank you :cry:

awwwwwwwwwww came on lads i just wanted a couple videos of goals in the nets that look like juventuses, this game makes me drool, sorry but i might just get this game purely for the nets alone. thats why i have to see some more goals, im addicted.

looks like people who are good at WE7I especially at level 4/5 will find
FK too easy and arcadey.
I was on the fence, regarding whether to buy this game, but after reading
about many people saying that the game is too easy, I'm going to wait
for WE8.

I like this game simply because of it's freedom of passing and motion! It's a lot more realistic with dribbling, but the huge drawback are the real quick turns and cuts, the animation is simply too fast and not so realistic, basic dribbling and dribbling moves are realistic, but they need more variation, more player specific and more overall realism in body motion on the quick stops and change in directions.

In this aspect, I just imagine WE having their passing system and their increase in regular dribbling directions, it simply makes you drool! It would make everyone's WE experience SOOO much more realistic! This aspect, if added to WE can definitely give a huge boost in the gameplay area! I can't see how anyone can disagree. The keeps are simply horrible though, i know I mentioned this before, its just so rediculous though sometimes how they leave the net so wide open. I sometime can be wide open down the middle and they will be standing way off to one side picking their arse! It's really weird how they could have such a huge flaw!

agree on the keepers, often they´re even standing beside the goal, and they don´t come out if you´re running 1 on 1. You can easily run towards them and just hammer it from 5 meters. Passing system is ok, I wouldn´t like to see the L1 thingy in WE8 though, it makes the game quite easy and arcady, but the triangle passing is nice, some adjustments there and it would be quite useful for WE

Come on KingSly, just because it is so easy against the comp you'll stop play it? Think about you and your mate playing togehter, isn't the game good then, well great actually? Don't sh*t on it just because it's so easy against the cpu...

gaga said:
I wouldn´t like to see the L1 thingy in WE8 though, it makes the game quite easy

I agree with this. It's a bit like the FIFA run system except you control one player and tell them where to make their run. I didn't like the idea then, and I don't like it now. It gives too much control over too many variables. Passing system OK? Nah, I think it's excellent compared to WE's current passing system. Hopefully WE has moved more in FK's direction for this aspect.

fatty25 said:
awwwwwwwwwww came on lads i just wanted a couple videos of goals in the nets that look like juventuses, this game makes me drool, sorry but i might just get this game purely for the nets alone. thats why i have to see some more goals, im addicted.

What, are you kidding me? The nets? A capital LOL right there.

KingSly said:
BAD NEWS!

I decided to put no more effort in this translation-project anymore!

Reason? The Game isn't worth it.
I played a european cup on hard with turkey and blasted all teams away with at least 4 goals and conceded not any goal!

Way tooooooo easy and therefore not long lasting.

I'm back at WE7i (j)!!!

Have Fun Guys...

KingSly, please, go on with the translation of menù...
There are many people who enjoy themeselves with this game...
please, go on :(

a goal every time

has anyone noticed that you can score from kick off just by running a few steps and then full power shoting. watch the reply and the keeper runs away from goal when you shot..very funny when two player.

In some ways this game is attractive but in technical way it sucks..!! Like the stupid goalies...!!
Some lack of animation connection with ball...!! Easy scoring, almost 90% success from corners..!!
I beat France 5-1 with Greece!!! 4 goals from headers. But in a strange way is is addictive.

Lets hope FK 2 will be nicer and Stupid bug-free.!!

nets are superb, but that´s not a reason for spending 50 bucks on this game :D
agree completely with cgiorgal, some hugs bugs in it but I´m still enjoyin it, but how long...

hahahaha :mrgreen:
huge bugs, sorry,
but wait, there are also hugs bugs while goal celebrations :D

KingSly, which the program that you use to taduzir the menus of the FK. I wait that it reconsiders its decision and it continues disponibilizando its work for the community.

yes! just this time! give FK one more chance...WE8 is almost out...than you can stick to konami again!

you don't even need to play it...just give us the damn translation patch!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom