Football Kingdom [PS2]

Just played my first game on HARD.

Wow, what a difference. :shock:

I got beat England 1:2 Croatia.

On NORMAL, I averaged 20 shots / 5 min half. Now, I only got 4 shots total. :D

Very nice. On HARD, the game just feels RIGHT.

If you haven't tried yet, I recommed. :shock:

Next game, 0 : 0 against Russia. 43% possesion. :)

4:2 against Slovenia. :D

Jumbo I've only played 2 games on hard, won both of them (one 5-0) and I don't even know half the controls.

I was just about to say the opposite, I couldn't score at all. Couldn't get past the defenders.

But then I have the same problem in EURO 2004 too so... I'll go now.

It depends which team you play with, not unlike WE/PES.

Play with France/Holland/Brazil, etc, the game is pretty easy on "hard" setting. Play with Georgia against Brazil, it ain't so easy.

But I don't regard the difficulty as being the defining factor of whether the game is great or not.

ClassicD said:
Jumbo I've only played 2 games on hard, won both of them (one 5-0) and I don't even know half the controls.

Yes, this has been my experience as well. Played for about an hour then put the game away to never be played again.

I did like the uber-wide camera though, I wish that could be put in WE/PES... but there would probably be far too much slowdown so 86 that idea.

Hmm, finally got my hands on the game and everything worked ok until I started the first game. At kick off the paus menu comes up and I can't get rid of it, same thing happends with training.

Any ideas?

Andersson said:
Hmm, finally got my hands on the game and everything worked ok until I started the first game. At kick off the paus menu comes up and I can't get rid of it, same thing happends with training.

Any ideas?

Sounds like a controller/system problem and not a problem with the game copy. Did your controller become unplugged? Many games pause themselves when a controller pops loose.

eatontj said:
Andersson said:

Any ideas?

Sounds like a controller/system problem and not a problem with the game copy. Did your controller become unplugged? Many games pause themselves when a controller pops loose.
Sounds like something like that, yeah.. But on the other hand the controller works pretty decent (but a bit laggy) in the menus and I can still do whatever I want on the paus menu. :|

I suppose you're right though, I guess I'll have to send my newly modded PS2 back, bah. Thanks for the quick response!

"liar you should be ashamed"

:D

Anyways, here are my scorelines on HARD:

England - Croatia 1:2
England - Russia 0:0
England - Slovenia 4:2
England - Slovakia 2:1
England - Swiss 1:1 (4:3 PK)
England - Croatia 2:1
England - ?????? To Be Played

jumbo said:
England - Croatia 1:2
England - Russia 0:0
England - Slovenia 4:2
England - Slovakia 2:1
England - Swiss 1:1 (4:3 PK)
England - Croatia 2:1
England - ?????? To Be Played

You're shit.. :D

GabrieLe said:
I can't see the videos man :S

Only need Divx 5.5 ... :shock:

Test again and tellme...

Good luck

See ya
Polter2k
:mrgreen:

i cant download them

Your file transfer has been blocked. Most likely it has exceeded its alloted bandwidth or it violates our terms of service and has been tagged for review.

:roll:

ok i have played a lot more games on HARD difficulty.
now i have major problem with the game:
the CPU doesnt foul your players anymore.
on normal difficulty the CPU players used to tackle a lot more all over the pitch but on HARD difficulty they all seem to be superdefenders who do not need to tackle anymore but instead steal the ball from you with a normal x attack.

that sucks very much.

why cant a football game have MANY fouls like a real football match.
why do they implement a nice innovative freekick system if you actually get one freekick a match from a dangerous position.

serious game design problems here i bet.

winning eleven also ever has the problem of super polite players who never foul you.

for me this is one of the worst problems with football games.

i want a lot more fouls and more yellow cards.

damn!

Ok i just played my first game on hard and i won 5-1. I was Czech Republic against France. 4 goals from the air :shock:

This game has a 1 week entertainment value.

cappz8 said:
winning eleven also ever has the problem of super polite players who never foul you.

In WE, they foul me plenty, it's just the f*cking pathetic refs never give anything. Of course, he gives everything against me, even when it's not a foul.

But FK reminds me of FIFA. hardly any tackles or cards.

Agree no game gets this right.

i think WE has almost perfected the tackling, its just it gives too many cards too easily. like a perfectly good tackle from the side can be a straight red. i think in football games they should make it so that one bad tackle is a only a yellow unless it is the last man. because of the animation of the sliding tackle in WE it is almost impossible to tackle from the front with :circle: without giving a freekick, and possibly a red or yellow card, even if you completely win the ball. this needs to be fixed. on pes1 there was another animation for the slide tackle which was like a block tackle, this would be much prefered in these kinds of situations.

フットボールキングダム - バルカン94リネーム
2004-06-02

初期ネーム リネーム後 シャツネーム
ラティッピ ラディッチ LADIC
イルコビッピ レコビッチ? LEKOVIC
ミハイルビッピ ミハイロビッチ MIHAJLOVIC
デュビッピ デュキッチ DJUKIC
ミリコビッピ ミルコビッチ MIRKOVIC
バナヒッピ パナディッチ PANADIC
スタヒッピ スタニッチ STANIC
ポパン ボバン BOBAN
ヤルネ ヤルニ JARNI