Football Kingdom [PS2]

Thanks a lot KingSly! :D

If you managed to do the translation patch you would become a FK legend.

Ins't there anygame that uses the same file str4ucture as FK? And if so, any tools available for it?

A weditor type of tool would rule!

KingSLy, have you translated the whole game? that's to good to be true is it..?

So what have you done, translated the menus and players names ?

jumbo said:
one more question for you JFlores.

did they leave your package in your mailbox or did you have to say something?

i still ain't got mine.

Sorry Dude, been playing this awesome game all freakin day... :mrgreen:

To answer your question, My package was at my doorstep..

Hey Kingsley or anyone...

what program do I use to open the ppf patch???

I'm not that good at this things. In fact, I'm totally ignorant when it comes to patching and/or downloading files and burning them...

Can I load my current memory card data/changes with this patch/cd after I burn it?

I have already translated some teams and updated kits....will this be affected when I load my current data?

Gracias! ;)

jflores said:
Hey Kingsley or anyone...

1. what program do I use to open the ppf patch???

I'm not that good at this things. In fact, I'm totally ignorant when it comes to patching and/or downloading files and burning them...

2. Can I load my current memory card data/changes with this patch/cd after I burn it?

3. I have already translated some teams and updated kits....will this be affected when I load my current data?

Gracias! ;)

1. With the ppfmatic v3.0 you can APPLY this ppf file... first you need a Image of a game in your Hard Disk... (Cdrwin, Nero, Clone, etc)

2. If you use this patch you won´t load your option file of memory card or not see any change... sorry... test the patch without the memory first...

3. Yes and not... the names of players yes... the kits i dont know..

See you
Polter2k
:mrgreen:

Damn - I played this game last night against a friend. It was alot funner against a human, cuz neither of us really knew what the hell we were doing.

Q1 - Everytime I pass the ball, the player gets it and stands there for a second, rather than catching it in stride and running with it!! So half the time, the defender steps in and steals the damn thing! Is it just me?

Q2 - If you are one on one with a defender, how the hell do you get around him?? I get the ball picked off almost everytime.

ghazi said:
Damn - I played this game last night against a friend. It was alot funner against a human, cuz neither of us really knew what the hell we were doing.

Q1 - Everytime I pass the ball, the player gets it and stands there for a second, rather than catching it in stride and running with it!! So half the time, the defender steps in and steals the damn thing! Is it just me?

Q2 - If you are one on one with a defender, how the hell do you get around him?? I get the ball picked off almost everytime.

1 - I usually hold in :r2: and a direction just as the ball arrives at my feet, and he takes it in his stride that way. Don't hold in :r2: for long though.

2. I have the same problem, it seems like just just bashing the dribble buttons and hoping for the best is the only way, which I hate about this game.

jflores said:
Thank you mucho!

A link to the ppfomatic would be great. I am having a hard time finding it.

Do an internet search for "download PPFomatic" and you'll get links to it.

Remember that you gotta burn the image of the game onto your harddrive with CDRWin or Nero, etc. And burn at the slowest speed possible for best quality.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this trick.

Hold L2 whilst dribbling, then tap R2. Does a funky foot over the ball fake thing.

Why is the X-tackle so random? Sometimes you intercept, sometimes you don't. And why are the dribble shoulderbuttons so random? Different dribbles all the time. And what about the 2-man pressing (X+[]), it's really wack. The goalkeepers are all over the place too, in a negative sense. Running weirdly across the goalline when you blast a shot wide, leaving rebounds on almost every shot etc..

What I like is the 360 degree passing although I find it difficult as I never play with the analog sticks, but you can do some nice passing moves with this system.

Been playing all day today. I'll post some thoughts later but first:

1) The Roulette move is in the game!!!!!!!!!!! On of the classic Brazil dudes just did it!!!!!!!!!

2) Won the Kingdom Mode with Barcelona. Not sure if I unlocked anything yet but, after you finish that, you can play the Kingdom Cup! You play against classic teams! Just beat Brazil 82'. There was also Brazil 90', Argentina 88', Germany 90' and more! Seems like a whole shit-load of teams! :shock:

3) Oh my fucking GOD!!!!!! :shock: :shock: So, I'm playin against Argentina 86' in the final, in what looks like a new stadium (large, grey bricks around the pitch) and guess what!! I'm runnin in the middle of the field and all of a sudden my guy slows down and loses the ball. I'm like what the fuck. I watched the replay and it looked like he stepped on somethin or simply did somethin to his ankle and started cripplin!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

THIS GAME IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EVERY MOMENT!!!!!!!! :twisted: :shock: :D 8) :shock:

Back
Top Bottom