FIFA/EASFC and PES/eFootball: Contrast & Compare

Re: FIFA 16 v PES 2016

I kind of wish this thread was called something different than FIFA 16 'v' PES 2016. Its implying there has to be a winner, that one of them has to be better where all I really want is for both of them to be successful.

Well, that´s up for each of us to decide whether there is a winner or whether we keep playing both.
So just see which one you like more ;)

FIFA isn't perfect. Perhaps the game is a little TOO rigid, and the player individuality that is present in Pro Evo is not there to nearly the same degree in EA's game, but these are very minor issues. They aren't game breakers, not like in Pro Evo, of which there are far too many to overlook. I hope you have a great time with the game as it does have a few redeeming qualities, but I won't be playing it again. Each to their own.

Very good comment and I just cut out your last sentences on which I totally agree (on your other thoughts as well).
We got two games.
Each of them has pros and cons.
It´s for everyone personally to decide which cons you can overlook and which pros are important for you.

I see it the same way.
It´s not really the lack of fouls or the presentation in PES.
But the passing on rails (even manual seems to be broken somehow) and the lack of shot variation is bugging me the most.
That wasn´t a probem in earlier PES titles, so it weighs double for me.

And the last thing seems to be the case that the goal scoring leaves me cold.
I´ll give it a few more chances of course hoping that it will click some time to enjoy the pros of it, but even I dislike many things in FIFA (like the puppetish movements at times, player faces etc etc) I just seem to have more fun with it.

EDIT:

Btw, why does it have to get personal??
Sentences like " I don´t understand how you can like this and that and bla bla"....well each of us has different tastes.
So cut it out ffs!

Last edited:

One game is challenging and stimulating, the other is far too easy to be taken seriously. I don't think deep analysis is necessary in this case. Pro Evolution Soccer has too many shortcomings in the areas that matter to be considered a viable alternative to FIFA. Unfortunately, due to some rather perplexing positive reviews, Konami might not feel the need to change too much next year. Wholesale changes required before PES can be considered a satisfying experience again.

Do you not feel the game has regressed since 2014? The dribbling mechanics felt more organic then whereas now it all feels scripted and "on rails". The animations are clunky, shooting is "samey" and goal keepers don't seem to have made any progress at all, which is absolutely mind-boggling considering how painstakingly bad they are. These are critical and game-breaking issues that aren't present in the competition.

It will be interesting to see where people are in a month's time when the dust has been allowed to settle.

I honestly don't see how you or anyone could find FIFA to be 'stimulating' especially in regard to offline when every team plays the same way and there being a lack of individuality between players so matches end up feeling repetitive and stale very quickly. This alone is game breaking.

How can I play a game when after a few matches it feels like I have seen it all?

For a man of your age, your lack of maturity in debate is astounding. What does this post achieve other than to inflame?

PES do have play styles but they're very basic in their implementation and I don't think that can realy be up for debate. They're better than fifas by default because fifa doesn't have any but they're extremely linear and once you know how the cpu will play it's simple to beat. I must stress that if that's what you value (slightly varied team styles) most then that's great. No need for the ad hom response, though.

You're right to say not to over analyse but i do think that's very easy with PES because almost every mechanic is very basic. That's not necessarily a negative but I think it's true. Of course you can also do the same with fifa but the depth in gameplay mechanics and i mean mechanics, is vast. Shirt pulling, triggered hold up play, first touch error, control affecting ball spin, wrong footing defenders, plus the huge variation in dribbling and passing give you almost unlimited scope in how you approach a game. Again, if you don't value that then fine but for me I value how I play above how the AI play because i like creating the picture in my head. PES doesn't cater for every scenario like fifa does. There's very little i feel i can't do in FIFA.

Like what you want but please substantiate your opinion with something rather than resorting to petty posts like above.
the thingß you can more in FIFA doesn't mean it gives better game it s still scripted, same goals over and over how is that gonna change anything when its scripted and arcadey

I honestly don't see how you or anyone could find FIFA to be 'stimulating' especially in regard to offline when every team plays the same way and there being a lack of individuality between players so matches end up feeling repetitive and stale very quickly. This alone is game breaking.

How can I play a game when after a few matches it feels like I have seen it all?
+10 for you, this is what makes pes despite the flaws which God knows konami can fix these is the better game is the more close to real football I'm not sentimental but in pes 2016 u can clearly tell the difference when pass the ball and receive, my friend played vs me his first game ever in pes and he told me from the first minute: man it feels more realistic like every player has a meaning.

the thingß you can more in FIFA doesn't mean it gives better game it s still scripted, same goals over and over how is that gonna change anything when its scripted and arcadey

I guess that comes down to how you play it. For me, I can make the game do what I want it to, so can create any type of goal i want.

I would agree that often, these things don't happen organically in FIFA which is why a lot of people like PES. I have to construct each goal but i actually enjoy that, thinking about how I can get into a certain position, or decide on the fly based on my current position. What I do know when I'm playing is that almost whatever I think of doing, I can but I don't feel like that in PES. It's too limited in that way.

At the end of the day, i don't think this thread should necessarily be about what's "better" as that's almost always subjective but what you like/dislike and why.

So i mentioned this a few pages back. I don't play the game for challenge. I play it to realise my imagination. The other team is pretty irrelevant for my enjoyment as long as they defend/attack enough to make me think a little which it does.

I know that's no the same for most others.

So i mentioned this a few pages back. I don't play the game for challenge. I play it to realise my imagination. The other team is pretty irrelevant for my enjoyment as long as they defend/attack enough to make me think a little which it does.

I know that's no the same for most others.

Yeah I just would not be able to overlook the fact that the opposition no matter who it is keeps the ball like Barcelona, playing quick 1 touch passing, players twisting and turning unrealistically, players not known for their strength/balance out muscling ones that are and etc.

There is just a real lack of randomness to keep me even remotely stimulated.

I find it astonishing that people don't find professional enough of a challenge. I thought I played FIFA often enough to be considered good at it, but against the AI on professional, I've struggled to three 1-0s against lower teams in the table, and this morning I got destroyed 4-0 by Arsenal.

I got up early to play the game - and I haven't done that since the Winning Eleven 9 days - and got tonked. I wished I'd stayed in bed...

But world class and legendary I've not even touched, this year.

It's also proof, for me, that teams DO play differently. Bournemouth play keep-ball with the odd counter attack, whereas Arsenal are constantly counter-attacking and playing such precise football that I struggle to get anywhere near them. In-fact, their passing is so accurate that I think I'll be using sliders to increase the passing error, but then I don't want to because it's not entirely unrealistic...

I find it astonishing that people don't find professional enough of a challenge. I thought I played FIFA often enough to be considered good at it, but against the AI on professional, I've struggled to three 1-0s against lower teams in the table, and this morning I got destroyed 4-0 by Arsenal.

I got up early to play the game - and I haven't done that since the Winning Eleven 9 days - and got tonked. I wished I'd stayed in bed...

But world class and legendary I've not even touched, this year.

It's also proof, for me, that teams DO play differently. Bournemouth play keep-ball with the odd counter attack, whereas Arsenal are constantly counter-attacking and playing such precise football that I struggle to get anywhere near them. In-fact, their passing is so accurate that I think I'll be using sliders to increase the passing error, but then I don't want to because it's not entirely unrealistic...

Chris, do you use any kind of sliders or all default?

I don't really know what to say. My experiences with FIFA 16 have been in complete contrast to your own. I must have racked up at least 10 hours on the demo up to this point and I don't really recall ever feeling, "wow, I've done this before" or "I've scored that goal before". There's a great sense with this game that the ball is a separate entity to the player and because of this the possibilities are endless. I concede that player individuality could be better and the models themselves are nowhere near as great as Pro Evolution Soccer's, but these are trivial issues when the rest of the game plays so wonderfully.

In terms of PES, I think I played about 5-6 matches. In every one of those matches I scored a 30 yard goal in the top corner. In every one of those matches, I went past the entire opposition midfield with ease, regardless of whether I was controlling Busquets or Messi. In every one of those games, without exception, a goal keeper did something absolutely nonsensical. The kind of poor keeping you wouldn't expect to see at Sunday League level. I was absolutely determined to give this game a chance as I have no loyalty to one side or the other, I just want to play a good football game, but by the 6th game it was painfully obvious that none of the game's shortcomings could be remedied by simply changing my support settings.

Time will tell if FIFA will become as stale as you suggest, but with no so much variety in the shooting and how players react I simply don't see it happening. I even challenge those who feel the midfield areas are rigid and boring. It was during the initial stages, but once I got to grips with player momentum, pace and positioning the game has become far more free-flowing.

Last edited:

Yeah I just would not be able to overlook the fact that the opposition no matter who it is keeps the ball like Barcelona, playing quick 1 touch passing, players twisting and turning unrealistically, players not known for their strength/balance out muscling ones that are and etc.

There is just a real lack of randomness to keep me even remotely stimulated.

So i don't know how long you've played the game but from my experience, randomness is one of the best aspects of FIFA. The dribbling mechanics, ball physics etc allow for amazing randomness and variety.

IN terms of ping pong passng, i only see this in world class and above. On professional the team's attacking is varied even if each team doesn't have a unique style. In that sense it's VERY different from 15.

Chris, do you use any kind of sliders or all default?
All defaults. I played with the marking but I found increasing it made advancing up the field too laborious when the half lengths are the standard length, and making it looser resulted in not being pressured enough.

I even play on normal - slow is a little too slow for me this year, for the first time...

I'm sure there will be sliders that make the game even better, though. Passing accuracy overall seems to be too good, but I only really notice it against the top teams.

what:BYE: amazes me every year people say yes FIFA is great this year and then after few month ohhhhh what the heck is this game defending is broken its scripted what a bad game..... every year since FIFA 10 its like that

This is an interesting note. My experience comes down to this:

FIFA creates a stronger first impression and you kind of pick it up and enjoy it right away, but, this enjoyment doesn't last for long, at least for me, and fades away quickly. While PES is the kind of game that grows on you the more you play it, and the more you play it you start to discover the subtleties of the game the average users never takes the time to learn. PES has more personality and for some reason keeps me playing it. Don't know what it is, maybe kit editing :)

I have played both Fifa and PES over the years and I would agree with those who say that we shouldn't compare both games because each one has a different approach to football. I personally have always preferred PES approach to the game but I totally understand why many would prefer Fifa.

Last edited:

Not in my case...thx god.

I´ve been playing FIFA 15 the whole year and even after like 7 or 8 months I´ve still experienced situations that I haven´t seen before.

I´m excited how it is with FIFA 16 but I doubt that it´s very different.

Depends on everybody´s taste but also on the style of playing.

Was playing CM and when I´ve read the headline that my striker doen´t score anymore I tried making him score and played a little different automatically.

Also, I don´t play kick and rush (only when the situation gives it and I can do a quick cpounter attack), I rather do some slow build up play, looking for gaps, trying 1-2´s etc.

I even play on normal - slow is a little too slow for me this year, for the first time...

agree with you. Slow is too slow....never thought i'd say it but there you go :)

Very true, the second goal I scored here is a great example of that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72cPsxAA34c

Great goal!

I´ve been playing FIFA 15 the whole year and even after like 7 or 8 months I´ve still experienced situations that I haven´t seen before.

Fully agree there. Played 15 yesterday just to compare to 16 and Muller had a cracking long distance shot that want in via the side of the goal post.
Never seen before after a year of gameplay.
It's good to know that we still haven't seen it all

Only goals that i see more often is when being 1 on 1 with the goalie and doing the placed shot. Which makes sense. Other than that i have always been very happy with the variety

With this being the "versus" thread, I'm going to stick my neck out here, but this is my observation... (No offence intended to anyone...)

I played both games last night, and after taking time over the last two weekends to fully update the PL and the Championship in PES (it looks genuinely stunning, I love the game graphically), decided to give an FA Cup a go as a Championship team, but not against a team that should have battered me by rights.

So, using the Konami Cup to create it (you can't just select an existing cup unless it's an international cup sadly), I picked Bolton Wanderers and got drawn against Watford, who were a single star-rating better than my team. I played on Superstar, and it was fucking dreadful.

Watford's players were doing first-time passes that were 100% accurate, and weirdly this didn't fit with the Premier League games I've played in PES where the passing accuracy has been relatively sane, and the final stats comparable to real-life. This was anything but.

They didn't keep the ball long enough for me to ever get a tackle in, and within 20 minutes they'd scored from a string of first-time passes that landed on a striker's boot on the edge of the box, who hit the ball into the corner with ease.

The majority of the rest of the game was Watford playing it along the back line, even when I stopped pressing them in desperation, and the few times (maybe twice) I managed to get into a position to shoot, a defender managed to block the shot at the last second.

At no point did I feel like I was being outplayed by a team that were just more talented than mine, which is how I felt even when getting destroyed 4-0 by Arsenal on FIFA. It just wasn't a level playing field, and Watford had the ruthlessness of other-worldly beings, not human beings.

I'll try again tonight on Top Player tonight (I didn't want to give in last night, especially when PL games seem great on Superstar by comparison), but Watford's passing couldn't even be compared to Barcelona's - it was the "psychic robot" problem of old, and I couldn't BELIEVE it when I'd been enjoying the game so much up to that point.

I went straight into FIFA to play the same match (on pro), and immediately felt like I was playing against human beings who make mistakes, but not enough for me to stand a huge chance. It was 2-1 to Watford in the end, but I didn't feel cheated.

I think years upon years of playing Winning Eleven and PES religiously has given me an absolute no-tolerance approach towards the slightest whiff of the AI overriding a player's stats (or even your controls) to beat you in an attempt to reflect "realism". If you can't make the game engine beat me because the other team's players (and/or manager) are more talented than I am, don't try to take shortcuts to your victory. Make the game more intelligent, and make the engine take as much into account as it can in order to beat me. But don't cheat me, or what's the point in anything. You may as well just tell me I'm going to win or lose before the ball is kicked.

Last edited:

With this being the "versus" thread, I'm going to stick my neck out here, but this is my observation... (No offence intended to anyone...)

I played both games last night, and after taking time over the last two weekends to fully update the PL and the Championship in PES (it looks genuinely stunning, I love the game graphically), decided to give an FA Cup a go as a Championship team, but not against a team that should have battered me by rights.

So, using the Konami Cup to create it (you can't just select an existing cup unless it's an international cup sadly), I picked Bolton Wanderers and got drawn against Watford, who were a single star-rating better than my team. I played on Superstar, and it was fucking dreadful.

Watford's players were doing first-time passes that were 100% accurate, and weirdly this didn't fit with the Premier League games I've played in PES where the passing accuracy has been relatively sane, and the final stats comparable to real-life. This was anything but.

They didn't keep the ball long enough for me to ever get a tackle in, and within 20 minutes they'd scored from a string of first-time passes that landed on a striker's boot on the edge of the box, who hit the ball into the corner with ease.

The majority of the rest of the game was Watford playing it along the back line, even when I stopped pressing them in desperation, and the few times (maybe twice) I managed to get into a position to shoot, a defender managed to block the shot at the last second.

At no point did I feel like I was being outplayed by a team that were just more talented than mine, which is how I felt even when getting destroyed 4-0 by Arsenal on FIFA. It just wasn't a level playing field, and Watford had the ruthlessness of other-worldly beings, not human beings.

I'll try again tonight on Top Player tonight (I didn't want to give in last night, especially when PL games seem great on Superstar by comparison), but Watford's passing couldn't even be compared to Barcelona's - it was the "psychic robot" problem of old, and I couldn't BELIEVE it when I'd been enjoying the game so much up to that point.

I went straight into FIFA to play the same match (on pro), and immediately felt like I was playing against human beings who make mistakes, but not enough for me to stand a huge chance. It was 2-1 to Watford in the end, but I didn't feel cheated.

I think years upon years of playing Winning Eleven and PES religiously has given me an absolute no-tolerance approach towards the slightest whiff of the AI overriding a player's stats (or even your controls) to beat you in an attempt to reflect "realism". If you can't make the game engine beat me because the other team's players (and/or manager) are more talented than I am, don't try to take shortcuts to your victory. Make the game more intelligent, and make the engine take as much into account as it can in order to beat me. But don't cheat me, or what's the point in anything. You may as well just tell me I'm going to win or lose before the ball is kicked.
agree with your comment, its been a while we get this cheating thing overriding players but everytime I feel I want to come back to pes 2016 no matter the flaws this game grows on you really

Some of the old FIFA cliches (while perfectly valid and fair back then) don't apply anymore.

Goal variety is much more varied

Teams do play differently to an extent, especially the BPL which seems to get the most attention from EA (probably rightly so too)

Finesse shots are toned down because keepers are actually competent, move their feet to shut down angles, and react accordingly. It also helps that shooting power isn't grossly overpowered.

It's not a pace fest anymore

Player individuality is by far their biggest weakness though

agree with your comment, its been a while we get this cheating thing overriding players but everytime I feel I want to come back to pes 2016 no matter the flaws this game grows on you really
One of the things that used to make me go back to PES was that feeling that makes you go "fucking cheating superstar, I'm going to beat you next time, you'll see". That's what feeds the addiction. Without that, it's too easy or boring, and nobody keeps playing.

FIFA keeps me playing for a similar reason, but instead of being determined to beat the cheat (even though that urge is stronger because you feel like you've "beat the system" if you win), I'm determined to outthink the CPU that's operating a fair game.

Of course, that doesn't apply if you find pro difficulty too easy for you (which many are finding to be the case, but not me)... In which case, you might have a more serious problem, with world class / legendary being AI possession-fests apparently...

Last edited:

goal keepers don't seem to have made any progress at all, which is absolutely mind-boggling considering how painstakingly bad they are.
GKs in PES are painstakingly bad? I don't think they're meticulous in how bad they are, nor do they take great care in being terrible. They're just terrible... sloppily, lazily and negligently terrible. The exact opposite of painstakingly in fact.

I considered trading in PES when I got FIFA but chose to keep it because there's a lot that I really enjoy about its gameplay.

For me it kinda feels like FIFA is a good action movie and PES is a good book - I can choose whichever based upon my current mood.

I do feel like PES has more "gamebreaking" issues that let me down, with the biggest being how empty it feels scoring goals. Kind of a big deal. But I'll keep playing it, hoping it grows more on me like people keep saying, and also with the hopes that Konami patch it.

It is a little frustrating because both games are just a couple issues away from being truly special.

I do feel like PES has more "gamebreaking" issues that let me down, with the biggest being how empty it feels scoring goals. Kind of a big deal.
I play using the Player Cam with Fixed Cursor. I score a goal maybe once every 3-4 games and when I do I jump out of my chair and yell "YESSSS!!" Not empty at all for me.

I play using the Player Cam with Fixed Cursor. I score a goal maybe once every 3-4 games and when I do I jump out of my chair and yell "YESSSS!!" Not empty at all for me.

I mean, really? The vast majority of people don't play the game that way (and don't make or can't make edits to the way the game plays like you do), and you know that. You're not an idiot so you clearly know that I"m talking about playing the game while controlling all 11.

Maybe there's satisfaction in playing the way that you do, but c'mon man, be reasonable. It's not as if this specific complaint isn't one of the most common going around after all. But great, so to enjoy the game I have to play with Player Cam with Fixed Cursor. Just what I want.

Last edited:

I mean, really? The vast majority of people don't play the game that way (and don't make or can't make edits to the way the game plays like you do), and you know that. You're not an idiot so you clearly know that I"m talking about playing the game while controlling all 11.

Maybe there's satisfaction in playing the way that you do, but c'mon man, be reasonable. It's not as if this specific complain isn't one of the most common going around after all.
Sorry man, you took my comments in a way I didn't mean. Scoring in default PES is dead easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. One way to get that goal-scoring excitement back is to play using the fixed cursor.

In terms of PES, I think I played about 5-6 matches. In every one of those matches I scored a 30 yard goal in the top corner. In every one of those matches, I went past the entire opposition midfield with ease, regardless of whether I was controlling Busquets or Messi.

Lies.

I'm not even sticking up for the game here, or daring to suggest the complete opposite is in fact true of the game; certainly not going to make any accusations regards FIFA. You are just talking complete and utter balls.

Lies.

I'm not even sticking up for the game here, or daring to suggest the complete opposite is in fact true of the game; certainly not going to make any accusations regards FIFA. You are just talking complete and utter balls.

I dont know if it lies with Busquet, but with Bale its no lie.

But why bother, one doesn't even need bale, see here :
http://i62.tinypic.com/29bc4ue.jpg
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3081867&postcount=2488

Also a notice: its seems that 10-4 win for me was because it was easy .... NOT A CHANCE: It was easy that game, the previous one and with a lower team, was annoying as hell. If i remember correctly, I won 7-6.

For me it kinda feels like FIFA is a good action movie and PES is a good book - I can choose whichever based upon my current mood.

I believed that same mantra ... until 17th of september.
Now its exactly the opposite. I want tactical gameplay, I play FIFA.
I want to have fun and scorelines like 10-9, with goals of long range, headers, close ups, etc ... I play PES.

FIFA is only slow and sluggish if you're inexperienced with the game. My build up play was slow, rigid and repetitive for the first week of playing, but even during that period I was having immense fun with a football game that boasts great ball physics, shot variety and consistency with fouling. I note these three things specifically because they are completely void in Konami's shambolic Pro Evolution Soccer 2016.

Thing is, FIFA is a deep experience and thus you aren't going to be able to play smooth, seamless football from the get-go like you might be able to on Konami's half-cooked engine. Players are rewarded for investing their time in the game and trying to learn the new mechanics and intracies that seperate it from last year's iteration. I score 2-3 goals a game a lot of the time now whereas in the first week I could scarcely score one. It's still hugely challenging, but my midfield play is played at a far greater pace now because I have more confidence in semi passing.

Pedders, see where you fall down here is someone like me had a similar experience with FIFA as me but you never answered the question at all.

Infact all you said was, i know FIFA is slow but I'm having fun and PES is shit? :BLINK:

I mean all your saying is PES is shit compared to glorious FIFA and your talking so much about PES being arcadey, yet it sounds horrible but i played PES 2016 last night on.

Top player
-1 speed
full manual passing and shooting

On those settings, the nice slow pace people love in FIFA, first touch, inertia, ball physics, variety of chances, where all happening and much much more in PES, since in PES the AI, due to the superior individuality. I was playing as Arsenal and yes, despite Man City's formation being totally fucked up, with a outdated lineup with Lampard playing as attacking mid, David Sivla was still chief creator! in the first half there was only one chance! It was doing everything FIFA could offer me in pure gameplay!

This is why i said EA Sports is going down a dead end, last night i compared the PES 2016 settings i played on to FIFA 16 and its horrible i know to say but PES was playing like FIFA 16 and doing everything FIFA 16 was, but much better, more advanced and finally 10x more free! Your not forced into a way of playing in PES unlike in every FIFA game, slow buildup with Arsenal was effective!

My point is EA this year have gone all out to structure the gameplay heavily into being this slow paced game where passing slowly and methodically up the field is the only way to play with ALL the AI teams playing in the same way so the whole game plays in one style. You really cant play any other way!

Then you have PES who make the default game, fun accessible but rather easy and just give you simple and easy options to make it a simulation if you wish.

FIFA shits on PES heavily in terms of atmosphere and immersion with commentary but in gameplay for me its not even a contest. I haven't even started editing tactics yet on PES and teams play with personality FIFA is a whole generation away from. Sorry EA for me have cut way too many corners and the only way forward is to completely strip the engine bare, revamp it and move on from there.

I dont know if it lies with Busquet, but with Bale its no lie.

But why bother, one doesn't even need bale, see here :
http://i62.tinypic.com/29bc4ue.jpg
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3081867&postcount=2488

Also a notice: its seems that 10-4 win for me was because it was easy .... NOT A CHANCE: It was easy that game, the previous one and with a lower team, was annoying as hell. If i remember correctly, I won 7-6.

Try 15 minutes, -1 or -2 speed, manual passing and shooting if you looking for the sim elements in PES. I know full well that is just default settings 7-10 minutes. On top player i scored from 30 yards with my first shot on the game using default shooting.

Last edited:

I´m excited how it is with FIFA 16 but I doubt that it´s very different.

Depends on everybody´s taste but also on the style of playing.

Was playing CM and when I´ve read the headline that my striker doen´t score anymore I tried making him score and played a little different automatically.

Also, I don´t play kick and rush (only when the situation gives it and I can do a quick cpounter attack), I rather do some slow build up play, looking for gaps, trying 1-2´s etc.

I was referring to Fifa 15 too, which I bought and enjoyed, for a limited time. It is nice game and all but I guess it comes down to personal preference. I picked up PES which really did not click during the demo, gave it time and just kept playing it for a long time. I am just a plain offline player not so much interested in all modes, features FIFA offers. I think PES is a more fit for slow base , 15 mins , full manual off line game play. That is where this game shines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom