FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

I think it’s worse on slow from the little I’ve played of it. Up acceleration a touch and possibly take analogue sprint off as an idea to help.
tried analogue on and off but I am playing on slow , game seems to be really fast for me even on slow maybe my specs , I'll try turning speed to normal and knocking the sliders down

Where
Im trying my best to put information into my shared projects that can be found on that web page I gave you ;)

Adding
Code:
KILL_EVERYONE=1
is not a bad idea in FIFA 23 as the AI are a bit better at knowing when to tackle AND you can control referee strictness from inside the game. So to be that is 100% a must!

Then you have the difficulty settings.
Code:
[CPUAI]
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=40
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=40
HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=99
AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=99
Which really do help with fixing the AI and amount of goals scored during the game. Most of my games are now 2-1, 2-0, 1-1, 0-0 in League Two rather than when I first played the game 8-6 8-0 etc!

Turning off EMOTIONAL ENGINE really helps, speaking from experience of modding the previous games, the game is obsessed with scripted outcomes, this gets rid of that.

There is so much more that you can do as well. AI Objective switches are key for fixing the AI's obsession of passing into the box rather than crossing (although not entirely fixable until EBX modding is here).

where is this locale.ini placed Paul? Mine just opens up to gibberish.

hello to everyone , i want to find locale.ini ?? and also about cameras for me nothing so good so does anyone knows if will be made a mod camera like the old versions of fifa?

with this tool can we make a mod for cameras? i know you have made many work for fifa
As far as I know, cameras are EBX modding, so don't think so as we can't currently mod the rest of the files in FIFA 23 due to the anti cheat.

As far as I know, cameras are EBX modding, so don't think so as we can't currently mod the rest of the files in FIFA 23 due to the anti cheat.
i.e. is there a chance that in the future it will be difficult to make a mod because of the anti cheat? I downloaded the program you have and now it rebuilds files, am I doing it right?

Im trying my best to put information into my shared projects that can be found on that web page I gave you ;)

Adding
Code:
KILL_EVERYONE=1
is not a bad idea in FIFA 23 as the AI are a bit better at knowing when to tackle AND you can control referee strictness from inside the game. So to be that is 100% a must!

Then you have the difficulty settings.
Code:
[CPUAI]
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=40
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=40
HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=99
AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=99
Which really do help with fixing the AI and amount of goals scored during the game. Most of my games are now 2-1, 2-0, 1-1, 0-0 in League Two rather than when I first played the game 8-6 8-0 etc!

Turning off EMOTIONAL ENGINE really helps, speaking from experience of modding the previous games, the game is obsessed with scripted outcomes, this gets rid of that.

There is so much more that you can do as well. AI Objective switches are key for fixing the AI's obsession of passing into the box rather than crossing (although not entirely fixable until EBX modding is here).

Hi Paul,

Is there any chance to have a short tutorial of how to open up, edit and then export local.ini file using the tool you've provided? It's been a while since I modded FIFA the last time, so I need to catch up with it a little bit again.

I managed to open the files in FMT but I'm not sure what to do next then.

Thank you !:-)

Hi Paul,

Is there any chance to have a short tutorial of how to open up, edit and then export local.ini file using the tool you've provided? It's been a while since I modded FIFA the last time, so I need to catch up with it a little bit again.

I managed to open the files in FMT but I'm not sure what to do next then.

Thank you !:-)

Once you've opened up the project file, click locale > modify locale and edit the values as you see fit (if you have any idea lol). Then once done, click the launch game on the top right.

That update added so much to the game for me. In fact, I now get two anti-cheat errors where I only got one before the update. Now that's what I call a content patch.

Sorry about the sarcasm, this is annoying as hell.

Once you've opened up the project file, click locale > modify locale and edit the values as you see fit (if you have any idea lol). Then once done, click the launch game on the top right.

Nice one, thanks pal.

Just to clarify - do I have to run the game through FMT each time I want to play with amended local.ini file?

Thanks!

Yes, otherwise the amended values won’t be in effect.
this tool is very good so that we can run mods also local.ini running fine , i am trying for the cameras values working how we can change it for better views inside the game , hope someone can help on this also , i am sure

paulv2k4 will have solution on this he do amazing job on older mods​

Last edited:
why is acceleration so bugged or is there a "trick"? and is there a further trick, maybe with an ini tweak to slow the game down?

this tool is very good so that we can run mods also local.ini running fine , i am trying for the cameras values working how we can change it for better views inside the game , hope someone can help on this also , i am sure

paulv2k4 will have solution on this he do amazing job on older mods​

For camera there are: cam_stad settings and per_stad settings inside ebx file. I tried dozen of codes inside locale.ini but nothing seems to work.

I used to love changing the Broadcast Cam each year with the quick and easy Cheat Engine method, loved it moved to high up but still on that great angled camera view.

Sad about Cheat Engine being currently ruled out with the Anti Cheat nonsense, but things will happen I am sure of that. Paulv2k4 is one we can trust to get us moving though!

I used to love changing the Broadcast Cam each year with the quick and easy Cheat Engine method, loved it moved to high up but still on that great angled camera view.

Sad about Cheat Engine being currently ruled out with the Anti Cheat nonsense, but things will happen I am sure of that. Paulv2k4 is one we can trust to get us moving though!
+1 one, camera settings is one of a big issue, nothing to move it free.

I agree with you about the broadcast i am fun of changing camera view with mod also believed that paulv2k4 will find the way 😀

Hi guys. Been thinking to buy this game via Steam. Also read all comments here.my question is, this game is playable or still got some launching issue?

Back
Top Bottom