FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

is there a way to slow the game down even further than with "GameSpeed" Option?Also the dribbling movement is way too quick

Can someone help me please ? I have great gaming PC but still there is lag while playing fifa 23 . I have GTX 1660ti graphic card as well as i7 10th generation CPU . Can some one please tell me why fifa 23 is getting lag in my PC ???

Can someone help me please ? I have great gaming PC but still there is lag while playing fifa 23 . I have GTX 1660ti graphic card as well as i7 10th generation CPU . Can some one please tell me why fifa 23 is getting lag in my PC ???
great would be a 3000series 😁 but inread something about to change controller settings with Player change from "adaptive" to "classic" which should solve this little freezes/lags

So, you managed to work CE with fifa and access memory? Speedhack module is working? I saw that tutorial but i thought that is for those fifa does not start at all at the beginning.

For those of you on W11, I updated my W11 to the latest update last week. I played Fifa 23 on 12600k 3070 and 32GB DDR5. Game ran OK, but cut scenes were super choppy. I later played Battlefront 2...and that also had performance issues. I looked it up and found this at Guru3d. There is a bug with GeForce Experience and the latest W11 update causing poor performance. I followed the following easy fix, then installed the latest Nvidia drivers and all my performance issues are gone. Game and cutscenes are perfectly smooth at 4k60, no frame drops in either over 5 games now. May help someone. Cheers.

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/low-performance-after-windows-11-2022-update-here-is-a-solve.html

Last edited:
Apparently they will disable the Anticheat if you run the game in offline mod in a future patch for PC. Wonder if that's true or not. Anyone know?

Apparently they will disable the Anticheat if you run the game in offline mod in a future patch for PC. Wonder if that's true or not. Anyone know?
If they do that they'll open the gates for modding the game.

I will say Windows 11 22H2 runs like a dog.
I have been having issues with multiple games since updating and not just FIFA.
I got lucky staying away from installing this update after reading initial posts from MSFS2020 users who downloaded the Windows update before the official release. I still have the icon to install it but I won't do it until they fix the issues.

is there any chance to get a custom camera?Dynamic is to short and all others are also not the right for me, they are too high or too far away

Surely they will fix this ?
I am not so sure. This reminds me of FIFA 21's lack of midfielders tracking back and that was never fixed (officially by EA) until it was "feature" the following year.

Luckily most things I've managed to rid of most issues via sliders and a mini locale.ini mod.

I am not so sure. This reminds me of FIFA 21's lack of midfielders tracking back and that was never fixed (officially by EA) until it was "feature" the following year.

Luckily most things I've managed to rid of most issues via sliders and a mini locale.ini mod.
So you fixed that issue? I can handle flaws with the game , it is only a game after all but basic things like that just ruin It really

So you fixed that issue? I can handle flaws with the game , it is only a game after all but basic things like that just ruin It really
I think it’s worse on slow from the little I’ve played of it. Up acceleration a touch and possibly take analogue sprint off as an idea to help.

Speaking of, anything you'd like to share here with any tips to include in the locale.ini? ;)
Im trying my best to put information into my shared projects that can be found on that web page I gave you ;)

Adding
Code:
KILL_EVERYONE=1
is not a bad idea in FIFA 23 as the AI are a bit better at knowing when to tackle AND you can control referee strictness from inside the game. So to be that is 100% a must!

Then you have the difficulty settings.
Code:
[CPUAI]
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=40
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=40
HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=99
AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=99
Which really do help with fixing the AI and amount of goals scored during the game. Most of my games are now 2-1, 2-0, 1-1, 0-0 in League Two rather than when I first played the game 8-6 8-0 etc!

Turning off EMOTIONAL ENGINE really helps, speaking from experience of modding the previous games, the game is obsessed with scripted outcomes, this gets rid of that.

There is so much more that you can do as well. AI Objective switches are key for fixing the AI's obsession of passing into the box rather than crossing (although not entirely fixable until EBX modding is here).

Back
Top Bottom