FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

I’m using a DS controller (PS5) via Bluetooth using windows10 and ds4windows. I feel no lag. Works like it’s supposed to. Same in MSFS.

reg. the topic: https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3880899

Yeah I switched to DS4windows too, but the issue I mentioned wasn't the controller it was because the mouse stays active in the middle of the screen! You need to move the mouse cursor to the bottom left before picking up the controller because otherwise the cursor automatically selects the middle option (poor @Chris Davies was having this issue too!).

So I used those above changes with Paul2k4's Gameplay locale.ini and Matt10's sliders and here is a snippet. Sadly my game crashed. I am going to be playing more matches but I do see noticeable differences. There are a lot of new gameplay changes we can make once we can see the edited EBX files in the mod so I think this year, we have the most hope for tweaking to make it more playable.

That looks way more like football to me. Only the defenders following the runs too deep are a bit concerning. Otherwise it looks really more lively.

Yeah I switched to DS4windows too, but the issue I mentioned wasn't the controller it was because the mouse stays active in the middle of the screen! You need to move the mouse cursor to the bottom left before picking up the controller because otherwise the cursor automatically selects the middle option (poor @Chris Davies was having this issue too!).
Yes. I wondered too. Had this only a couple of times (maybe 4x) so I wondered not too long.
Played last night and did not have the problem.
Anyway, I could live with it. Cursor just jumps in the middle. I’m not playing menu simulator. 😂 I’m on the pitch.

will have an eye on it.

That looks way more like football to me. Only the defenders following the runs too deep are a bit concerning. Otherwise it looks really more lively.
On 20 we fixed that I think with the ‘bad offside’ values from memory. I wonder if that’s in the gameplay files…

man this camera really fu***. Broadcast = too much angle, Game Cam = too far away, Dynamic = too near, classic = without angle -.- would be nice if there will be a camera mod or the sliders for camrea maybe more accuracy

man this camera really fu***. Broadcast = too much angle, Game Cam = too far away, Dynamic = too near, classic = without angle -.- would be nice if there will be a camera mod or the sliders for camrea maybe more accuracy
Be patient, there are many of us who doesnt like default cameras. But, we can only modify with cheatengine or fifa editor. No camera line is working inside cl.ini

Cheatengine can be opened along with fifa23 but the maisn problem is that the memory can`t be opened. Still.

Just imagine it's a bird looking like an arrow. Imagination is the key for everything.

So I used those above changes with Paul2k4's Gameplay locale.ini and Matt10's sliders and here is a snippet. Sadly my game crashed. I am going to be playing more matches but I do see noticeable differences. There are a lot of new gameplay changes we can make once we can see the edited EBX files in the mod so I think this year, we have the most hope for tweaking to make it more playable.

😳 did it go in?! 😂

don’t hold back, let us know what changed.

Last edited:

what ini file did you take?The latest V5?

Back
Top Bottom