FIFA 22 | Enhanced Gameplay w/Sliders | #0.3

@Chris Davies @citizenkidd There is definitely a fairly easy way to make stamina more impactful via gameplay files, so you could play with a lower acceleration level and still have it deplete....I can't think of it off the top of my head though. I'll check it out when I have a chance and get back to you.

There's also a super simple one value option to take away the stupid stamina loss when playing ball side overload. I wish there was a way to have the CPU play with that tactic all the time (or at all?) - it would go a long way to solving some of the positional 1v1 issues. It's a big reason I can't play the PC version, ISO ball kills me.

Glad it's not just me, then!

Is there a way on PC to use previous TU versions? It seems (to someone with very little knowledge of 22, like me) that when they release updates, they don't update attributes in the gameplay files, but instead butcher the EXE code itself...
Very true I believe :(

I planned to play Create-a-club career mode with sponsor mods and stuffs (already installed some other good mods). But this game... Man... 😂

Is there a way on PC to use previous TU versions? It seems (to someone with very little knowledge of 22, like me) that when they release updates, they don't update attributes in the gameplay files, but instead butcher the EXE code itself...
Good point.

Yeah i think there are some other values that they're changing not directly from the gameplay files,
@Chris Davies @citizenkidd There is definitely a fairly easy way to make stamina more impactful via gameplay files, so you could play with a lower acceleration level and still have it deplete....I can't think of it off the top of my head though. I'll check it out when I have a chance and get back to you.
Yeah i know just by decreasing acceleration will have impact on stamina, also seen the values to give players more fatigue, but its just too much for me to handle all aspects lol

Yeah i think there are some other values that they're changing not directly from the gameplay files,

Yeah i know just by decreasing acceleration will have impact on stamina, also seen the values to give players more fatigue, but its just too much for me to handle all aspects lol
Haha I hear you man don't worry. It's a monster task.

In previous Fifas there was an entry you put into locale.ini and it massively affected stamina/fatigue, hopefully it still works, but when I searched for older Fifa edited Locale.ini by Doctor Plus or Paul etc which I thought had it in I couldn't find it!

CURRENT VERSION: #0.5r

AI
● Improved marker reaction
● More intense team press, especially when losing or at end of the match

CPU
● More dribble & shot error
● Less inhuman interceptions
● More natural and creative build-up plays
● Reworked CPU AI ball possessor decision making
● Less ping-pong passes
● Improved ground pass decision making
● More through pass and slide tackle probability
● Player Traits will play a huge factor in determining how CPU play the game
● More wall charge and jump probability on free kick situations
● More push/pull behavior
● Disabled random shooting boost

Dribbling
● Smoother dribbling animations (less skating issues)
● More delay when dribble is interrupted
● Faster skill moves for 5 star players
● More natural dribble trap, ball not sticking to player feet
● Ball knocks and flicks is more reliant on how much power is used

Player Movement
● Smoother and more realistic player animation cycle
● Slightly slower speed and acceleration caused by fatigue

Positioning
● Midfielders now track back when defending (*still depends on many factors)
● More intelligent defender marking

Shooting
● Disabled auto finesse shots (better control over what type of shot you're trying to do)
● More shot errors

Goalkeeper
● Better positioning at defending near-post
● Faster reaction

Defending
● Tighter markings
● Less unnatural forced blocks

Collision
● Slightly more player collision by physical contact
● Header collision are more reliant on player strength

Injuries
● Slightly more injuries resulted by more damage taken from player collisions

Crosses
● More spin

Player Emotion
● Smoother facial animation, more natural facial expression changes
● More foul protests

Graphics
● Removed ball bounce marker indicator

Others
● Removed all pre-match attribute boosts
● Greatly reduced attribute boost/deboost by emotion engine / team chemistry
● Players perform more according to their real attributes
● Slower gameplay flow (moving, kicking, etc)
● Heavier gameplay feel overall like PES
● Faster player reaction
● Slightly higher match intensity

Notes:
!! Recommended to be played with similar controller settings (semi & manual)
! Ignore if mod manager says its outdated, non-legacy files like gameplay should still work regardless of Title Updates

Player Movement:
● Slightly adjusted player sprint/speed to get more natural gameplay flow [#0.4]
Dribbling:
● Adjusted ball knock so it generate more powers depending on how much force was put into it [#0.4]
Shooting:
● Slightly reduce shot errors, previous was too much [#0.4]
GK:
● Better and faster GK reaction [#0.4]
Collision:
● Header collision are more reliant on player strength [#0.4]
Player Emotion:
● Smoother facial animation, more natural facial expression changes [#0.4]
● More foul protest by players [#0.4]
Other:
● Faster player reaction [#0.4]
CPU AI:
● Adjusted AI so they can be more creative in making plays and have wider vision [#0.4]
● Reworked CPU AI ball possessor decision making [#0.4]
● Player Traits will play a huge factor in determining how CPU AI play the game [#0.4]
● More wall charge and jump probability on free kick situations [#0.4]
● More push/pull behavior [#0.4]
● Faster marking reaction based on ball direction and speed changes [#0.4]
Defending:
● Less forced blocks to make the game felt more natural [#0.4]
Player Movement:
● Slightly increased sprint acceleration boost to make sprinting more explosive and have natural movement and animation [#0.4]
CPU:
● More dribble and shot error [#0.4]
● Disabled random shooting boosts [#0.4]
● Improved ground pass decision making [#0.4]
● More slide tackles probability [#0.4]
● More through pass probability [#0.4]
● Adjusted One-Time passer trait ground pass decision making [#0.4]
● Adjusted Early and Late crosser trait crosses [#0.5]

AI:
● Improved marker [#0.5]
● More intense team press, especially when losing or at end of the match [#0.5]

Player Movement:
● Adjusted player sprint speed and acceleration to match overall slowed down movement [#0.5]

Dribbling:
● Adjusted some ball knock-on power [#0.4]
● Adjusted skill moves animation speed for non 5-star players [#0.5]
● Adjusted dribble trap to be more realistic [#0.5]
● Adjusted dribble acceleration, previous has too much boost that sometimes a ball possessor is faster than non-ball players [#0.5]

Defending:
● Adjusted and increased chance to blocks, previous made defender do way less blocks [#0.5]

Other:
● Slightly higher match intensity [#0.5]

hi, where i have to put this mod for work???

sorry what means anywhere? where i have to put the file gameplay.fifamod in the fifa 22 folder???
i don't have fifa mod manager because the link is dead! i need mod manager???
Yes, you need the mod manager. If the link is dead, you will have to wait for FIFER to fix it, or for someone to mirror the file.

I have question I am downloading fif22 on pc while it's doing that I'm playing it and it's lagging is that right? Silly question but I hope it ok to ask here

Notes:
!! Recommended to be played with similar controller settings (semi & manual)
! Ignore if mod manager says its outdated, non-legacy files like gameplay should still work regardless of Title Updates
Can you say what's your controller settings? I couldn't find one in this post.

@Nisoley @Chris Davies I've found the issue causing every AI team playing Tiki-taka [Prime Barca style] because you guys maybe playing in Legendary Difficulty with Competitor Mode On which causes the issue (probably, I strongly believe so). Try turning off Competitor Mode and play in Legendary difficulty. It's less of a problem (at least for me). When I played the game with competitor mode on, there were not a single miss pass and miss shot from the AI who shoot the ball very accurately in the nets even we press/defend hard. This issue fixed when I turned off competitor mode. I can clearly see more AI miss passes and more human play style.

FYI, I'm still not using this gameplay mod but I planning to use it very soon since the reviews and the modder itself is awesome in this community. :)

@Nisoley @Chris Davies I've found the issue causing every AI team playing Tiki-taka [Prime Barca style] because you guys maybe playing in Legendary Difficulty with Competitor Mode On which causes the issue (probably, I strongly believe so). Try turning off Competitor Mode and play in Legendary difficulty. It's less of a problem (at least for me). When I played the game with competitor mode on, there were not a single miss pass and miss shot from the AI who shoot the ball very accurately in the nets even we press/defend hard. This issue fixed when I turned off competitor mode. I can clearly see more AI miss passes and more human play style.

FYI, I'm still not using this gameplay mod but I planning to use it very soon since the reviews and the modder itself is awesome in this community. :)
Oh I've always played with that disabled, plus "Player Based Difficulty" if playing on a lower level (which just means various AI opponents have the "strength" of a higher difficulty level, turning them into laser-guided pass-hitting goal-scoring robots).

I have question I am downloading fif22 on pc while it's doing that I'm playing it and it's lagging is that right? Silly question but I hope it ok to ask here
It varies for each person hardware and drivers installed, youtube and google is the best way to find out
Can you say what's your controller settings? I couldn't find one in this post.
It's on my videos i uploaded

As u can see on my videos i always turned it off and player based difficulty aswell, but recently after TU6 the CPU felt like we're playing with competitive mode on like u said, i'll try turning it on and off later to see whether if it'll work (desperate move i know lel)
Oh I've always played with that disabled, plus "Player Based Difficulty" if playing on a lower level (which just means various AI opponents have the "strength" of a higher difficulty level, turning them into laser-guided pass-hitting goal-scoring robots).
Oh have u tried with lower diff? I'm planning to do that if it solves the issue but i guess not isn't it?

Thanks for the advice but I always have competitor mode and player based difficulty disabled and the result was as I described it. So for me it fixes nothing unfortunately.

Thanks for the advice but I always have competitor mode and player based difficulty disabled and the result was as I described it. So for me it fixes nothing unfortunately.
Well, Chris also said the exact same thing. So, it's a TU problem then, unfortunately.

I have no idead which TU version I have because i play with the token thing.
The mod its pretty good. Gameplay is feels more realistic. I really enjoy it.

I have no idead which TU version I have because i play with the token thing.
The mod its pretty good. Gameplay is feels more realistic. I really enjoy it.
I get it. TU6 it is.
Also it doesn't matter when it comes to the gameplay mod. It always works with any TU versions even though the Mod Manager shows like it's incompatible.

Update changelogs:
CPU:
● Adjusted CPU shot power to have more chances for under/overpowered shots [#0.5]
● Reduce ping pong passes [#0.5]

AI:
● Adjust team press on normal condition [#0.5]

Dribbling:
● More dribble interrupt, slightly slower dribbling [#0.5]
● Adjust sprint start with the ball, previous is too slow [#0.5]
● Adjust dribble change direction to become more natural while still keeping it not too easy [#0.5]

GK:
● Adjust GK positioning [#0.5]

Attachments

• Enhanced Gameplay #0.6a.fifamod.zip
    97.1 KB · Views: 49
ok, I particularly liked this latest version. very good. There is only one problem, in my view, there continue to be, in all versions of this excellent gameplay, few fouls, too few, one or two fouls in a total twenty minute match are very few.

P.s I play with modified sliders

Update changelogs:
CPU:
● Adjusted CPU shot power to have more chances for under/overpowered shots [#0.5]
● Reduce ping pong passes [#0.5]

AI:
● Adjust team press on normal condition [#0.5]

Dribbling:
● More dribble interrupt, slightly slower dribbling [#0.5]
● Adjust sprint start with the ball, previous is too slow [#0.5]
● Adjust dribble change direction to become more natural while still keeping it not too easy [#0.5]

GK:
● Adjust GK positioning [#0.5]

So...does your mod needs updating if FIFA gets an official update? Or is it the Mod Manager that needs update?
Because i got an error importing the mod saying it was created for a different version of the game.

So...does your mod needs updating if FIFA gets an official update? Or is it the Mod Manager that needs update?
Because i got an error importing the mod saying it was created for a different version of the game.
Simply avoid that error since the gameplay mods are mostly legacy data. Meaning it won't get affected if the game has new TU.

Simply avoid that error since the gameplay mods are mostly legacy data. Meaning it won't get affected if the game has new TU.
Gotcha, thanks!
Played it anyway yesterday assuming the same :D Overall i really like it, although i still dont like the defending, tackling, interception in the game out of the box. This game has the best aspects as a FIFA game today in terms of AI, physicality, risk and reward in defence and attack. However the way they nailed it is butchering the defense.

Anyhow so as a small feedback, i think somehow the through balls are heavily effected. They are not great in vanilla either but i saw occasions with the mod when i wanted to play a trough ball/lay down a pass to my mate who was slightly behind me and the ball just travelled like a meter or two to...him or myself or to no one rather.
I still can live without it trough balls and i dont see myself playing the game for so long anyways so just a small feedback. Perhaps its a colleteral damage if you adjust the ballphysics or passing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom