FIFA 22 | Enhanced Gameplay w/Sliders | #0.3

I've given someone the project file on my discord server and he has updated it to TU6, u might wanna check there
I tried the updated version from Discord and some prompts stil display Xbox buttons. For example during the loading minigames and the "skip cutscene" (A on Xbox, X on PS) prompt.

Update changelogs
CPU:
● More dribble and shot error [#0.4]
● Disabled random shooting boosts [#0.4]
● Improved ground pass decision making [#0.4]
● More slide tackles probability [#0.4]
● More through pass probability [#0.4]
● Adjusted One-Time passer trait ground pass decision making [#0.4]
● Adjusted Early and Late crosser trait crosses [#0.5]

AI:
● Improved marker [#0.5]
● More intense team press, especially when losing or at end of the match [#0.5]

Player Movement:
● Adjusted player sprint speed and acceleration to match overall slowed down movement [#0.5]

Dribbling:
● Adjusted some ball knock-on power [#0.4]
● Adjusted skill moves animation speed for non 5-star players [#0.5]
● Adjusted dribble trap to be more realistic [#0.5]
● Adjusted dribble acceleration, previous has too much boost that sometimes a ball possessor is faster than non-ball players [#0.5]

Defending:
● Adjusted and increased chance to blocks, previous made defender do way less blocks [#0.5]

Other:
● Slightly higher match intensity [#0.5]

Attachments

• Enhanced Gameplay #0.5r.zip
    104.9 KB · Views: 24
Update changelogs
CPU:
● More dribble and shot error [#0.4]
● Disabled random shooting boosts [#0.4]
● Improved ground pass decision making [#0.4]
● More slide tackles probability [#0.4]
● More through pass probability [#0.4]
● Adjusted One-Time passer trait ground pass decision making [#0.4]
● Adjusted Early and Late crosser trait crosses [#0.5]

AI:
● Improved marker [#0.5]
● More intense team press, especially when losing or at end of the match [#0.5]

Player Movement:
● Adjusted player sprint speed and acceleration to match overall slowed down movement [#0.5]

Dribbling:
● Adjusted some ball knock-on power [#0.4]
● Adjusted skill moves animation speed for non 5-star players [#0.5]
● Adjusted dribble trap to be more realistic [#0.5]
● Adjusted dribble acceleration, previous has too much boost that sometimes a ball possessor is faster than non-ball players [#0.5]

Defending:
● Adjusted and increased chance to blocks, previous made defender do way less blocks [#0.5]

Other:
● Slightly higher match intensity [#0.5]
Thanks for posting this! I've been giving it a go while FIFA is free (a weekend Steam offer).

I have some feedback if you're interested - I'm really enjoying it, but I'm finding I have to knock acceleration down to just 49 in order for the game to become a realistic pace (on 50, the AI in-particular change direction and dribble at absolutely crazy speeds, IMO). 49 helps the game feel much more grounded.

However, as soon as you set the acceleration slider to 49, stamina is barely impacted, and between games in career mode, it instantly recovers. Is there anything that could be done to increase stamina accumulation and decrease stamina recovery between games, maybe?

Everything else is great, apart from the stuff that's hardcoded (i.e. DMs never being involved in defending - standing still and watching the game, only one defender being able to approach the ball-carrier because of the 1v1 obsession for online play, goalkeepers purposefully holding their hands down to avoid saving a shot, etc.)!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! I've been giving it a go while FIFA is free (a weekend Steam offer).
Thank you for taking the time to try it out!
I have some feedback if you're interested - I'm really enjoying it, but I'm finding I have to knock acceleration down to just 49 in order for the game to become a realistic pace (on 50, the AI in-particular change direction and dribble at absolutely crazy speeds, IMO). 49 helps the game feel much more grounded.
Yeah movement speed could use a little more slowed down pace but I'm doing things slowly as changing one aspect would affect the other, so finding the right balance for speed and other things is key.
However, as soon as you set the acceleration slider to 49, stamina is barely impacted, and between games in career mode, it instantly recovers. Is there anything that could be done to increase stamina accumulation and decrease stamina recovery between games, maybe?
Yep thats why i dont touch sliders as it affects one too many other aspects that we don't want. For stamina outside the game it's the realm of those realism mod. I'm planning myself to do it but in the meantime gameplay is the focus. U could try some other realism mod in the meanwhile.
Everything else is great, apart from the stuff that's hardcoded (i.e. DMs never being involved in defending - standing still and watching the game, only one defender being able to approach the ball-carrier because of the 1v1 obsession for online play, goalkeepers purposefully holding their hands down to avoid saving a shot, etc.)!
Glad u understand this haha! FIFA is so f'ed up with the online first approach and it affects the gameplay heavily for sure.

Great work in here! I really like the gameplay but it is possible that since TU6 the AI is playing perfect passes all along? I remembered that before there were many misplaced passes but now I have the feeling that I'm playing against Barcelona on his prime everytime.
Yeah, I've noticed this too. Suddenly every team plays tiki-taka. Every title update screws over offline players...

Great work in here! I really like the gameplay but it is possible that since TU6 the AI is playing perfect passes all along? I remembered that before there were many misplaced passes but now I have the feeling that I'm playing against Barcelona on his prime everytime.
Yeah, I've noticed this too. Suddenly every team plays tiki-taka. Every title update screws over offline players...
really? damned ea with whatever the hell they're doing, every title update always break something instead of fixing it, guess i need to update myself

This is so annoying for me that kills all attempts from me to play the game. And I think the game had the potential to be enjoyable

This is so annoying for me that kills all attempts from me to play the game. And I think the game had the potential to be enjoyable
That's understandable. Until we get a sim-switch where we can turn all of the things they keep removing from the game (to suit the online players) back on, unfortunately a lot of the game will be this way. But thanks to guys like @citizenkidd (and in previous years @Anth James and @papinho81) we get the best we can out of the game. Stuff like the crazy boosts in Manager Mode being turned right down (which EA have told us will be turned down year after year - why lie?).

I am having a problem where lesser teams are getting 90% passing completion and even better than teams like Man City or Liverpool. It's impossible to defend teams like Norwich, Brighton, etc. I usually just sim those matches now. They are better than Prime Barca.

Edit: Just noticed every else is having the same issue. Must be the new update. F**k EA.

I am having a problem where lesser teams are getting 90% passing completion and even better than teams like Man City or Liverpool. It's impossible to defend teams like Norwich, Brighton, etc. I usually just sim those matches now. They are better than Prime Barca.

Edit: Just noticed every else is having the same issue. Must be the new update. F**k EA.
I just lost against brighton 5-0 using spurs first XI, i understand ur frustation lol

Glad it's not just me, then!

Is there a way on PC to use previous TU versions? It seems (to someone with very little knowledge of 22, like me) that when they release updates, they don't update attributes in the gameplay files, but instead butcher the EXE code itself...

Back
Top Bottom