FIFA 22 Discussion (Console Versions)

Hi mate. I Hope you're fine. Yes Hypermotion is at his begginning and EA spoke about new AI too. FIFA 23 will be soon showing so finger crosses!
Yeah, I’m really really interested to see how they evolved that hypermotion stuff! Really am!
edit: maybe it’s just kinda of my last straw / hope, that this tech can help evolving this game into a more sim oriented territory. Maybe it’s even possible but not wanted by EA!
the very last hope is coming with the fall of licenses soon… 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
As in, slow is slow again, or slow feels like normal speed? :LOL:
Well it's better than nothing, as i was more or less "accepting" the game as it was with the previous patch.
But yes it's funny, and kinda sad to be forced to put on Slow to have a "normal" speed 🤣
Damn FUT kids.

A bit fast well i can accept it, there's a lot of footie game who are. But overally fast. Not when players got their skeleton replaced by the liquid for moving that insect/fly got to change change direction without any weight-shift effect. Not "fast and agile trowing physics by the window"

Will retry again until the next patch that will makes the game "Free as a... Fly"

Guys : about Hypermotion, that won't change the Attack/Defense balance EA settled for their game.
Don't hope too much about that feature, it won't change the game direction. I don't want a super simulation, just a step back to PS3 balance let's say (Action-Football then... Without Attack vs Defense open bar)

Last edited:
With the last patch, EA have made a great job.
I have made more than 15 matchs since the patch and it was difficult to score.
More error on shoots and passes, better GK, scores are closed.
My United team after 4 Years is strong with Varane, Marquinhos, Sancho, Rashford are 90/91.
My worst player is CR7 with 83 GEN at 39 years old😍

The games versus Burnley, Chelsea, Wolves, Barnsley were so nice!

United vs Burnley

United vs Wolves

Chelsea Vs United

Barnsley Vs United

Last edited:
With the last patch, EA have made a great job.
I have made more than 15 matchs since the patch and it was difficult to score.
More error on shoots and passes, better GK, scores are closed.
My United team after 4 Years is strong with Varane, Marquinhos, Sancho, Rashford are 90/91.
My worst player is CR7 with 83 GEN at 39 years old😍

The games versus Burnley, Chelsea, Wolves, Barnsley were so nice!

United vs Burnley

United vs Wolves

Chelsea Vs United

Barnsley Vs United
What an over head safe to the crossbar at the beginning of your first video! 😍👏

i have a 38 year old Ribéry on the wing in the other free game! 😊

What an over head safe to the crossbar at the beginning of your first video! 😍👏

i have a 38 year old Ribéry on the wing in the other free game! 😊
Yeah, i think about you everytime I see a great save😉
FIFA has the best GK in footy game.

Last edited:
Just an editor for fake names teams and fakes shirt is asked since a long time. They don't own everything like 10 years ago.
All Serie B is fake since a long time, now Half of Serie A. At least changing names...

Not all in a single mode such as Career only, but for everything. I don't ask for a Stadium builder for Real teams but at least a bit more freedom of editing.

Like also customise players. You can't even change any errors for players in game like height/weight/preferred foot or whatever else, even for not preset/basic players, and you got a super big Creation system for face build dedicated for "Be a Pro", but used in game too for creating players by the EA team.
Only stats, and some accessories like boots too... Ain't even sure. It's less hard to do than Volta new skills but well i don't get their priority. Even for EA, a lot of people played with Juventus online (a bit less now lol).

Just an editor for fake names teams and fakes shirt is asked since a long time. They don't own everything like 10 years ago.
All Serie B is fake since a long time, now Half of Serie A. At least changing names...

Not all in a single mode such as Career only, but for everything. I don't ask for a Stadium builder for Real teams but at least a bit more freedom of editing.

Like also customise players. You can't even change any errors for players in game like height/weight/preferred foot or whatever else, even for not preset/basic players, and you got a super big Creation system for face build dedicated for "Be a Pro", but used in game too for creating players by the EA team.
Only stats, and some accessories like boots too... Ain't even sure. It's less hard to do than Volta new skills but well i don't get their priority. Even for EA, a lot of people played with Juventus online (a bit less now lol).
Yes we hope we can have the same editor tool than PES.
Maybe they can't because of Fifa Licence, we will soon know. FIFA 23 will be showned early July as usual.
I want a big new career mode, but I know offline is not EA priority but i still hope!
I want to see a massive ovation when i'm able to score a goal like that!

Ordinarily, I'd find that really hard to believe. However, with the "Create a Club" option, it makes sense to expand it in some way.

But if that's the biggest improvement Career Mode gets (considering the hundreds of bugs, let alone all the unrealistic shit that happens), I'll be annoyed.

(Also, I bet it's locked to your created club, and that we can't use it for any other teams. Anyone getting excited at the thought of PES-style option files might want to keep their expectations low.)

Ordinarily, I'd find that really hard to believe. However, with the "Create a Club" option, it makes sense to expand it in some way.

But if that's the biggest improvement Career Mode gets (considering the hundreds of bugs, let alone all the unrealistic shit that happens), I'll be annoyed.

(Also, I bet it's locked to your created club, and that we can't use it for any other teams. Anyone getting excited at the thought of PES-style option files might want to keep their expectations low.)
Don't they already have a stadium editor in FUT, which from what i've seen, is pretty limited and juvenile in what you can customize anyway?

In other words, If they just simply plonk the FUT stadium editor in career mode and call it a new feature because they assume offline CM players would be unaware of FUT's editor and market it as "A new feature - Be greatful offline nerds!" then I'll lol.

Don't they already have a stadium editor in FUT, which from what i've seen, is pretty limited and juvenile in what you can customize anyway?

In other words, If they just simply plonk the FUT stadium editor in career mode and call it a new feature because they assume offline CM players would be unaware of FUT's editor and market it as "A new feature - Be greatful offline nerds!" then I'll lol.
Good point. "You can have a giant inflatable cat that sits in the corner of the ground, what more could you want?" But again, even this I bet will be limited to just your own "create a club" team. I'm a little annoyed that all the Career Mode Twitter accounts lap up the "create a club" aspect of the game. It should be so far down the priority list.

Yes we hope we can have the same editor tool than PES.
Maybe they can't because of Fifa Licence, we will soon know. FIFA 23 will be showned early July as usual.
I want a big new career mode, but I know offline is not EA priority but i still hope!
I want to see a massive ovation when i'm able to score a goal like that!
Yes, but just a bit of kits styles even without brand especially, only adding the emblems (for leagues too)... But more than everything else : assigning real names on teams and league would be enough for for me. Yeah i don't know but editing is "appart" and EA isn't responsible of people renaming. Otherwhise PES would have big big issues.

It's just because they're good like that i think and restoring editing which is the same since FIFA 15... They just don't have any motivation to change it i think. Or they're waiting the next engine to do that... No idea.
But for example i found Juve Kits not ressembling but nicely created, it could be a real kit for another team lol.

I would also prefers a manager career, but i never get far on career. Not a club president.
I don't know if you can be transferred as a manager to another team, training both Nations/clubs, etc. but that more what i want for a real Manager career. Because that's the "real life career mode" for all managers in the world, simply.

... But i'm not against a mode "be club president" neither, create your club, your stadium etc.
Only doing formations for the teams and choose transfers/having some discussion with the coach who don't want X player for his project etc. like IRL.

I remember that awful stadium picture or something like that from almost a year ago. But it was teasing for the 23 then?

I think Stadium Builder will be different to FUTs at least in the sense of items. FUT is targeted on a different audience than Career Mode. The create your own Club Feature for example was also different and I actually liked it and build my team from 3rd German League to 1st one.

All those editors are pointless if the gameplay stays where it is.

I have revisited all the frostbite FIFA's during the past weeks (including several versions of the same game) and they all feel off to different degrees (getting generally worst toward the present). I have no hope for next frostbite iterations.

Wake me up when a new engine is planned.

All those editors are pointless if the gameplay stays where it is.

I have revisited all the frostbite FIFA's during the past weeks (including several versions of the same game) and they all feel off to different degrees (getting generally worst toward the present). I have no hope for next frostbite iterations.

Wake me up when a new engine is planned.
Haha Pap, I'm also back on my football game 'time machine world tour' again...

@Chris Davies I'll see you out there:LMAO:

Ah yeah, still more than one year before EA FC 24. So it’s FIFA 23 confirmed then?

Maybe this Year 🤔

“EA Sports Football Club, EA Sports FC, that’s the name of the game,” he said, before adding that the move comes after much-documented tension between the football governing body and EA.

“I saw trademarks for it, I thought that could be just a feature like an online mode, [but] I asked around about it [and] that’s it, that’s the name,” Grubb said, referencing the previously discovered ‘EA FC’ trademarks that have previously surfaced.

He added: “They are ready to move on, they have another name lined up.” Grubb speculated that we “should have seen a trailer by now”, he went on to say. “We should hear about it here pretty soon”.

Back
Top Bottom