• I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Currently playing all modes. I’m so sucked in!! :D

What came to my mind while playing the Hunter story... it is nice and different... but... I really don’t need it much as make stories up in my mind if not playing rpg style fottball!
Yeah it’s me. I’m a little different regarding that. Maybe it took over from the other game. Just saying...

btw: choose Fulham for Williams and switched to Williams before that final match. Scored the 1:0 winning goal against Hunter with Bayern! Take that!!! :)
759297bc-ddae-41c7-8zyfvd.jpeg

Edit: and btw, minor cosmetic stuff like this I like a lot!! Gosh. That atmosphere!!
bb273ac6-8957-4d2d-aaad5n.jpeg

Edit2: on a quick note... On my iPhone these pics look like real!! The other game is the same... but I like it like off screen console football videos! :D

Last edited:
Currently playing all modes. I’m so sucked in!! :D

What came to my mind while playing the Hunter story... it is nice and different... but... I really don’t need it much as make stories up in my mind if not playing rpg style fottball!
Yeah it’s me. I’m a little different regarding that. Maybe it took over from the other game. Just saying...

btw: choose Fulham for Williams and switched to Williams before that final match. Scored the 1:0 winning goal against Hunter with Bayern! Take that!!! :)
759297bc-ddae-41c7-8zyfvd.jpeg

Edit: and btw, minor cosmetic stuff like this I like a lot!! Gosh. That atmosphere!!
bb273ac6-8957-4d2d-aaad5n.jpeg

Edit2: on a quick note. On my iPhone these pics look like real!! The other game is the same... but I like it like off screen console football! :D

I was thinking about this yesterday, about making stories up in your head. I reckon it's what all offline players do. I do too. :)

I was thinking about this yesterday, about making stories up in your head. I reckon it's what all offline players do. I do too. :)

Hands up if you do press interviews on the toilet...

We are all so crazy. And we are all loving our sport. So there must be some kind of “good crazy” I guess! :D

Hell... i even like those pony tails swinging when shooting in a woman’s match! :LOL:

loss after loss after loss. feels good to be so crap at this game because when things do start clicking, its going to feel real good.

this time the controls are satisfying enough from the start to realise there's a lot to learn here. i'm a more patient casual player these days and know well enough that Fifa packs should be labelled with warnings like you get on cigarette packets.

i am taking a completely different approach to FUT15 - in FUT15 I thought I needed the stars for full manual controls to work properly (after 3 months I realised I was mistaken).

£59.99's a bit much for a game in my eyes and i never preorder but this time i did and i can see it covering the next year of football gaming, so i'm happy with the purchase.

game on.

And 5 hours later i finally turn the PS4 off.

Wow! What a game!

It took me a while to work out the best difficulty for me. To begin with I was on Professional using semi assisted and i gradually got better so i changed to full manual, but once again i was improving so i decided to notch it up to World Class. Now I have found my sweet spot.

Please anyone that is finding the game too easy give full manual a go. I know there is a lot of debate on whether stats work or not on full manual but they do they sure do. The individuality in this game is the best I have seen in a footy game.

Just a couple of clips from today.

Catch me if you can... (no catch up bug in this unless of course you do this)

The best save i have seen in a footy game...

I cannot wait to start a Career!

Hello, i decided to give fifa a try and buy it. I love pes and play it since it released but i like the whole package of fifa. Can you guys tell me if i can install patch 1.01 or ruined it the gameplay like every year?

thanks

Wish the little menus to change offensive/defensive settings on the fly would remain on the screen a few seconds longer. Bloody things keep disappearing before I can find and select the one I'm looking for.

You know one little detail I’d like to see added?
When the away team is winning say 2 or 0-3 the fans start leaving and you see loads of empty seats.
I haven't noticed that yet but in the Champions League for Spurs. Spurs were 2-0 down from the 1st leg. In the 2nd leg Valencia went down to 10 men (see previous video) we had a few chances (including that best save ever video) and the crowd were roaring. But then they scored meaning we needed 4 goals and the crowd went silent. About the last 20 mins was just like a real match when you realise your team have no chance.

PS i just noticed that it was something you like to see added :P

It might be an unpopular opinion but I am not enjoying FIFA 19 at all. Well the PC version. I have enjoyed the demo but the retail version makes every player have 99 composure and 99 acceleration and 99 shooting accuracy in Legendary CPU. Every match, CPU score 1 or 2 volleys or bicycle kick. You cannot dribble without right stick, otherwise you get magnetically teleported, tackled and shielded. Every team plays like Liverpool and Man City where they press your defenders with all their players and don't make any mistakes when you press them. If PES fixes the AI, I will play PES. Passing and shooting is way too perfect, easy and overpowered and every match becomes a tiki taka match. I wanted to see some more variation, for example a team with a fast paced striker and a midfielder that can long pass to the striker and the striker bombs forward and cause issues. But every match is full of cutback goals or volleys, bicycle kicks or headers.

Nope, it doesn’t. I always change it in the main menu but it doesn’t stick this time.
Same thing happened to me when I first played....you need to CREATE a user in Kick Off. Then you can link that to your Gamertag or PSN ID.

Then before Kick Off, choose your controls/trainer settings etc and it will save.

Why is the PC version so much different than the console? When I see the videos, I see a completely different game than the one I am playing. I will soon upload the PC gameplay which is pretty much like FIFA 18

Not sure if it is different or the same as i don’t play the PC one. I think the issue is we all play differently. Some find it easy some find it hard. I’m just pleased that i find it hard on World Class full manual. But not too hard. The only tika taka i experienced was playing Barcelona and maybe in very small bursts by other teams but none lead to a goal.

Hope you find your footy fix.

One thing I miss is the sound of the ball being kicked. What's strange though is that sound is present during some of the training games before matches, but is absent in others and during the actual match.:CONF:

It might be an unpopular opinion but I am not enjoying FIFA 19 at all. Well the PC version. I have enjoyed the demo but the retail version makes every player have 99 composure and 99 acceleration and 99 shooting accuracy in Legendary CPU. Every match, CPU score 1 or 2 volleys or bicycle kick. You cannot dribble without right stick, otherwise you get magnetically teleported, tackled and shielded. Every team plays like Liverpool and Man City where they press your defenders with all their players and don't make any mistakes when you press them. If PES fixes the AI, I will play PES. Passing and shooting is way too perfect, easy and overpowered and every match becomes a tiki taka match. I wanted to see some more variation, for example a team with a fast paced striker and a midfielder that can long pass to the striker and the striker bombs forward and cause issues. But every match is full of cutback goals or volleys, bicycle kicks or headers.

try my sliders

One thing I miss is the sound of the ball being kicked. What's strange though is that sound is present during some of the training games before matches, but is absent in others and during the actual match.:CONF:
The sound of the ball being kicked is too loud IMO....I turn Stadium Ambience down to 7/10 so it doesn't sound too loud.

When watching on tv I don't hear ball being kicked unless it's a corner kick and there is boom mics by the corner flag.

I hate hearing the ball in video game football.....I am weird like that :LOL:

I don't know. 7 matches in I'm not as over the moon as I hoped. It's still way too easy if you play on assisted even on ultimate, crushing teams left right and center, and I don't consider myself a pro player or anything. Enjoying the OS sliders now with semi. Best experience yet, as you have to work a bit to get chances.

The sound of the ball being kicked is too loud IMO....I turn Stadium Ambience down to 7/10 so it doesn't sound too loud.

When watching on tv I don't hear ball being kicked unless it's a corner kick and there is boom mics by the corner flag.

I hate hearing the ball in video game football.....I am weird like that :LOL:
Wait a minute. So you're hearing the ball being kicked during matches? If so, what system are you playing on?

This is the best FIFA ever by a mile and a massive improvement over 18. Only glaring fault is the lack of fouls. My main worry is that EA will release a patch based on feedback from 10-14 year old FUT players and throw a hand grenade into the gameplay. I have turned the internet connection off to my PS4 Pro.

Have never played "The journey" before but had a go to play the 60s match and its brilliant. I wish we could play custom games on that muddy pitch with the 60s teams. They did such a good job on it and the John Motson commentary is awesome so you would have thought they could have made it available for custom matches. One strange thing is that half the crowd is black when it was meant to be 1969 but probably political correctness.

Back
Top Bottom