FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

where would people suggest ordering fifa 18 from in the uk to receive it on the day before release?
thanks
shop to used to always deliver a day early but these days most online stores won't break release due to concerned about getting into trouble

Huge releases like FIFA always have to be released on the date here in UK.

shop to used to always deliver a day early but these days most online stores won't break release due to concerned about getting into trouble

Huge releases like FIFA always have to be released on the date here in UK.

thanks for the rely pal. i'll hold off preordering and pick it up from my local tesco

where would people suggest ordering fifa 18 from in the uk to receive it on the day before release?
thanks

Shopto - you should get a day before official release.
Simply games - got my pes a few years ago about 2 or 3 days before official release.

Refreshing Origin over and over again :)

EDIT:

Is it up on PS4 store or Xbox One yet?

Nope. Was wishful thinking on our end as the demo will probably be released whenever each respective online store updates. At least we know for a fact it's releasing tomorrow.

I feel sorry for Chris with his morning meeting tomorrow!

I work from home a lot so am fairly casual about the release time of the demo, even though like all of us I am desperate for the Fifa demo and the PES 2018 full game.

Chris did put weeks (updates ongoing everytime an official update meant his file had to be updated) of energy into his excellently accurate Options file for PES 2017 PS4 last year and I hope that the idiot who criticised him in the other PES thread just removes himself from this site.

Anyway, back to the topic.............what a night!

Waiting to find out how to get PES 2018 early via VPN, and to find out if EA really did decide to release the FIFA demo early.....................hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder why that would be with PES being released right now?

Even if......................EA dont release the Demo early, and I have to resort to getting the PC version of PES 2018 in our "bullied" release date of the 14th, then hopefully I can snatch the PS4 version to warm me up sometime tomorrow or the 13th, it seems SimplyGames are the best bet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom