FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

Secondo quanto riportato sullo store di Microsoft, la demo dovrebbe essere disponibile dal 12 settembre. I giocatori per testare con mano alcune delle novità introdotte in FIFA 18 dovranno ovviamente scaricare 7,31GB di dati.

According to reports on the Microsoft store, the demo should be available from 12 September.
7.31GB
Good find wolly

Traded in the Xbox One this weekend in preparation for the X in November - if it turns out you can only get the demo early on the Xbox...

:CRY:

right I have been digging around and done some extensive research lol

The demo will be released worldwide at exactly the same time

So in the UK that will be Sep 12th @ 1 AM.

Changing location etc won't make difference. It will be released NZ exactly same time as in UK but for them it will be 2pm.

Make sense everyone?!

I've tried to find some decent information about the demo as wel and in most cases the websites I have visited mentioned the demo will be released on 15th of September?

right I have been digging around and done some extensive research lol

The demo will be released worldwide at exactly the same time

So in the UK that will be Sep 12th @ 1 AM.

Changing location etc won't make difference. It will be released NZ exactly same time as in UK but for them it will be 2pm.

Make sense everyone?!

I was able to download pes 2018 demo on playstation store ( NZ store ) in 29aug. Which it was 30aug in NZ

I've downloaded previous demos early before on PS4 and Xbox but they could of course be doing it differently this year. The lack of communication from EA about this is pretty poor; they didn't even really confirm it was even coming the 12th or the 15th...

Back
Top Bottom