FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Apparently multiple sources confirmed that there is no longer any individualism. All the players feels same when it comes to passing and agility. The differences are only in shooting and sprint speed. You can do a beautiful through pass with anyone including lobbed pass. The game also seems more open and more counter attacking.

So yep..... FIFA kids got what they wanted.

Every single year we get pretty much a word for word comment, I 100% guarantee the same thing was posted in the last two Fifa threads, I certainly remember something similar from last year, it's either PES trolls or shallow gamers with no comprehension.

Have a look at the leaked gameplay footage, it's the same FIFA 11.5 but a bit prettier this year

Where is the leaked gameplay footage? If it is like FIFA 11, then there is hope, as FIFA 11 was one of the best of the series. It just needed a difficulty between WC and Legendary that could have been accomplished by sliders.

So yep..... FIFA kids got what they wanted.
It's not like EA has ever targeted the mature adult crowd with their games lol. But c'mon man... FIFA has gotten better on the pitch each year, obviously 2017 will have the same incremental improvements.

I've been tweeting a guy on twitter who says individuality is there who played it especially the big teams ..I call bollocks on this FIFA 11.5 . Same people who moan every year no matter what

Fifa 16 is absolute garbage when it comes to ddfending controls.

There isnt a good balance between the control you have with player on the ball and without the ball.

Hard to enjoy a game like this...

I've been tweeting a guy on twitter who says individuality is there who played it especially the big teams ..I call bollocks on this FIFA 11.5 . Same people who moan every year no matter what

Link? And ask him if that Yaya feeling lighter is true.

I don't see much difference in terms of graphics to be honest. I play on dynamic camera, so I have to wait to see some gameplay on that setting for a good comparisation.

Me neither, this is why I said I'm quite disappointed. I think that it'll be most noticeable in close shots and such. It's obvious that the main selling point this year is that story mode thingy

So, in the end they released nothing ingame. I don't like that. I really expected at least a little ingame video like they did the past years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ladqr6leu0I

Not sure if this was posted here before

At 0:24 this video shows one of the game annoyances that completrly kills any potential enjoment I could have with fifa

I cant understand why lateral passes in midfield can be so slow, and the worst thing is that the recirving player stand still of give some backwards steps, and it takes a full earth rotation around the sun for the ball to reach players feet.

Game gives me no real control on passing power. This and other little annoyances make the game not flow right. I have the impression that these annoying things in order to give an illusion that the plays slow and realistic, but its far fram that.

At 0:24 this video shows one of the game annoyances that completrly kills any potential enjoment I could have with fifa

I cant understand why lateral passes in midfield can be so slow, and the worst thing is that the recirving player stand still of give some backwards steps, and it takes a full earth rotation around the sun for the ball to reach players feet.

Game gives me no real control on passing power. This and other little annoyances make the game not flow right. I have the impression that these annoying things in order to give an illusion that the plays slow and realistic, but its far fram that.

I know exactly what you mean

it definitely looks better to me, players and stadiums, much smoother animations the jerkiness is gone.

at least they aren't ice skating and tron running like PES

Last edited:
it definitely looks better to me, players and stadiums, much smoother animations the jerkiness is gone.

at least they aren't tron running like PES

Yes, but at 0.06 look at how that player changes direction. The SS Enterprise wishes it could move as quickly as a FIFA player.

it was crazy in fifa 11 or 12, played online with a friend, the ball starts slow but it gets faster all of a sudden, on long passes down the line it never stopped whatsoever, always rolled out of play, now it's just slow

Back
Top Bottom