FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Ah man, this game was class. Last football game I played non stop the whole year. Have flip flopped between both games since 2009, sometimes I buy PES then get bored/annoyed and get FIFA late in the year and sometimes vice versa. I think I played the FIFA16 demo and that was it, bought it and played it the whole year, not sure I even bought PES. Maybe the only time since ISS days.

Think I posted a couple of goals in here somewhere!

Ah man, this game was class. Last football game I played non stop the whole year. Have flip flopped between both games since 2009, sometimes I buy PES then get bored/annoyed and get FIFA late in the year and sometimes vice versa. I think I played the FIFA16 demo and that was it, bought it and played it the whole year, not sure I even bought PES. Maybe the only time since ISS days.

Think I posted a couple of goals in here somewhere!

You did, cracking goal:

scored this nice no touch dribble goal with martial.

So? Where is your feedback? Still feeling too dizzy?
sorry pal i did not respond yet.

so, the immersion is great! i like how the cam moves (up high), but still has a focus on the ball, when i switch players with RS! the cam pans around so fluid (adjusting the height even a bit)... that cam movement is really nicely done! :APPLAUD:
when you get near the pen area and the cam switches a bit closer, i'd call it shoulder cam, the action is even more intense as the cam shakes and everything is a bit more dynamic/dramatic. what really is nice, having played as an amateur keeper irl, i have the same view as if i'd be on the pitch myself. the game unfolds before me, i can put more tactical finesse into my players movement (closing lanes and stuff)... much more tactical and immersive! loved that!
while this all plays great (feels like another mode), i cant stand the drop in fps! its not as smooth compared to other cams. you can even see that in the menus, when the tiles fly in...

i will play some more matches with that cam in the future, but i wish it was smoother! to end this: its the best 3rd-person/shoulder cam ive ever expirienced in a football video game!

sorry pal i did not respond yet.

so, the immersion is great! i like how the cam moves (up high), but still has a focus on the ball, when i switch players with RS! the cam pans around so fluid (adjusting the height even a bit)... that cam movement is really nicely done! :APPLAUD:
when you get near the pen area and the cam switches a bit closer, i'd call it shoulder cam, the action is even more intense as the cam shakes and everything is a bit more dynamic/dramatic. what really is nice, having played as an amateur keeper irl, i have the same view as if i'd be on the pitch myself. the game unfolds before me, i can put more tactical finesse into my players movement (closing lanes and stuff)... much more tactical and immersive! loved that!
while this all plays great (feels like another mode), i cant stand the drop in fps! its not as smooth compared to other cams. you can even see that in the menus, when the tiles fly in...

i will play some more matches with that cam in the future, but i wish it was smoother! to end this: its the best 3rd-person/shoulder cam ive ever expirienced in a football video game!
:TU:
Are you playing with a 4K resolution?
Surprising you are getting fps drop on PS5. I play on a GTX1060 (3GB) at 1520p, with barely any fps drop (with fps locked at 60).

:TU:
Are you playing with a 4K resolution?
Surprising you are getting fps drop on PS5. I play on a GTX1060 (3GB) at 1520p, with barely any fps drop (with fps locked at 60).
yes, max settings on PS5 hooked to a 4k tv. i might drop the PS5 res. to FHD and give it a comparison!
its not the PS5 that cant handle it, must be the game somehow.

edit: my matches definitly are not as smooth as shown in this video here:

will have a look at that prob later this week.

Last edited:
Couple more I found on my YouTube that I never shared. Always played semi shooting/passing, manual long and through balls.

Not sure why the defender backs off here but the way the keeper is rooted is so satisfying.

And this was using manual long/through balls. One of the most enjoyable goals I've scored on any game.

Couple more I found on my YouTube that I never shared. Always played semi shooting/passing, manual long and through balls.

Not sure why the defender backs off here but the way the keeper is rooted is so satisfying.

And this was using manual long/through balls. One of the most enjoyable goals I've scored on any game.

man, in the second video i like that well dosed high pass more than the volley finish! looks ace how he lays the ball off a bit, gets the body behind the ball before crossing...! and that animation as it fades out! :LOVE:
love it!

man, in the second video i like that well dosed high pass more than the volley finish! looks ace how he lays the ball off a bit, gets the body behind the ball before crossing...! and that animation as it fades out! :LOVE:
love it!

Such a nice animation. I remember buzzing I'd got the pass perfect but then thinking as it dropped it was too good not to hit, even though I was losing a must win champions League game in my career mode 😂 one of those leap out your chair moments.

Even the way martial slices the volley on his weak foot it's so satisfying. Really hope I can enjoy a football game this year.

Such a nice animation. I remember buzzing I'd got the pass perfect but then thinking as it dropped it was too good not to hit, even though I was losing a must win champions League game in my career mode 😂 one of those leap out your chair moments.

Even the way martial slices the volley on his weak foot it's so satisfying. Really hope I can enjoy a football game this year.
reg. that 2nd video once more: what i do like to do... but most of the time i forget :LOL: , is moving the striker (while ball is in the air and on its way) manually a bit away from where the ball is about to touch ground. so this could result in a different animation being triggered... a whole different shot type. i dont wanna see direct volleys all the time... i want the ball to drop a bit and then i smash that one towards goal. you get my point!

none the less... what a beautiful scene!

edit: that "moving the receiving player manually before the ball arrives" thing is really what i like about manual. i do practice that in the practice arena while a match is loading. a lot of different animations... it really shows the variety in animations (not only shooting ones!!)!

yes, i am a full manual fanboy. thinking about how the AI decides where my player is located and how he hits the incoming ball, is someting i dont like. never ever i'd prefer that auto movement over my full manual control. it unleashes a lot of animations (the same with the other game)! thats why i always say: give full manual at least a try! its a different game than (same with racing games)!

The Dutch commentary is indeed horrible. Like 2 robots reading their lines :D
it could be worse! :D
not football but robot commentary!

overall: i wish commentary in sports games would evolve every year. cant be that hard adding a couple of lines now and then.

it could be worse! :D
not football but robot commentary!

overall: i wish commentary in sports games would evolve every year. cant be that hard adding a couple of lines now and then.
Still more emotion in this voice then Evert ten Apel (the Dutch voice) :p

Last edited:
Finished my first season on full manual. Unfortunately ended up one place below europa league qualifications.
Overall - I had a great time and here are few goals from my journey

what da... how fast was that!?
10 min halves?! a whole season?! damn...
when i play the league, its like 3-4 games a night max!

glad you enjoyed it and stuck to full manual! :APPLAUD:

next step: use the broadcast camera, get used to the angles, enjoy even more! trust me!

tenor.gif

edit: sorry though i have to take you video as an example. i could be wrong too. but:
when people moan about missing shot variation in other games, i see all your goals are kinda "the other games goal"! all mid high, all just regular shots, they do kinda look all the same, dude! where is your curled shots with modifier? where are the daisy cutter? where are the slow tap-ins? ;)
i am so sorry its your video im disecting here... but this is a perfect example! i bet a lot of users are stuck with muscle memory and even when more controls and/or options are offered, they fall victim to their own habbits. ;)

you guys should get what i want to say here and its not to troll Em or something!! hey Marty, its not all bad! you can play some more and have a look into more varience! ;) please do so!

bear hug mate! :SAL:

Last edited:
hey Marty, its not all bad! you can play some more and have a look into more varience
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Wow.. this is the most patronising shit I have read for a long time in here!
Dont worry about me - Im having lots of fun. But if I ever need a FUMA Master - I'll give you a shout!
ImpartialSlipperyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

I reached November yesterday, played fist time in snow. Interesting snow concert in Fifa, the field was glacier all along, like Niflheim.

Although someone had the odd idea, the ball to be yellow, so almost invisible in wide plans.

I keep rumbling btw, I am the last te in the table now. 0-2 being my favorite score :)
IMG_20210726_161537.jpg
IMG_20210726_161741_BURST007.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Wow.. this is the most patronising shit I have read for a long time in here!
Dont worry about me - Im having lots of fun. But if I ever need a FUMA Master - I'll give you a shout!
well, as i had to go and google that word "patronising" it surely wasnt meant that way! but hey... all good. i was just commenting on that video and what i saw.
you can play however you want, i was just honest (as always) and said what came to my mind!

edit: if my comment is pratonising yours could be categorizing! ;) you should know me a little bit, so i thought, cant wrap my head around you saying that (or getting that vibe from my comment). :THINK:

well, as i had to go and google that word "patronising" it surely wasnt meant that way! but hey... all good. i was just commenting on that video and what i saw.
you can play however you want, i was just honest (as always) and said what came to my mind!

edit: if my comment is pratonising yours could be categorizing! ;) you should know me a little bit, so i thought, cant wrap my head around you saying that (or getting that vibe from my comment). :THINK:
Hey @PRO_TOO , just to add something, although not my business to intervent the personal affairs of anyone.

Some words, even by accurate translation have different weight and meaning in each language.

For example, I am seeing lately people calling others "shill" without the receiver been offended. Translating from Google in my language, the word look semi-bad, but in my language, in the context it is used, it is one of the worst insults, can't be used not even for fun in greek. It is like the worst type of "snitch" and even worse, like a secret-agenda pusher, but in the worst way possible.

But watching how everyone reacts in English, I assume it does not have the same way of insult.

Adding this just for the record, nothing more. :)

If I replied to one of your videos and said "meh, every goal's the same", and "hey, it's not ALL bad" (implying most of it is), how would you feel? You can't blame that on mistranslation. For someone who likes to call themselves Mr. Positive, you do seem to make snide remarks like this occasionally, and then you're surprised when people react badly.

And your edit there - sorry, but being offended that someone has been offended by you is not cool. That's making yourself the victim, in a situation where I'm sure you'd be annoyed if someone made the same comments to you.

Back
Top Bottom