FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

View attachment 113100
Ooof... nice defense by AI
(apologies for mobile quality. I'll call it eFootball quality from now on)
Im very tempted to comment... ;)
:D
This game is full of small details and life like situations. 😍 it really is kinda hard just watching all your lovely videos and not having the time to play myself.

Anyway. Enjoy the weekend y’all!

@PRO_TOO
How do you play FUMA on FIFA , it feels really weird , the thought of me playing Manual and on FIFA
I have some custom sliders, and my passing and shooting error is on 55, and my sprint speed is on 47, the rest I don't remember

@PRO_TOO
How do you play FUMA on FIFA , it feels really weird , the thought of me playing Manual and on FIFA
I have some custom sliders, and my passing and shooting error is on 55, and my sprint speed is on 47, the rest I don't remember
Thats what I play as well. All the goals were on full manual. Crosses, passes, the whole lot. Manual on Fifa16 actually feels really good. I always tried manual on all Fifas, but it was doing weird stuff. Sometimes passes were going somewhere completely random. F16 manual is brilliant, works well with professional difficulty and high error too. Lots of randomness.

Thats what I play as well. All the goals were on full manual. Crosses, passes, the whole lot. Manual on Fifa16 actually feels really good. I always tried manual on all Fifas, but it was doing weird stuff. Sometimes passes were going somewhere completely random. F16 manual is brilliant, works well with professional difficulty and high error too. Lots of randomness.
@shareq01 This!

even after years of playing fuma in all those games, I do miss passes and such. The broadcast cam angle sure ain’t making it easier.
but it’s so rewarding when you nail it. Playing on professional, my own manual error rate matches the one of the opposing AI Team so well, the whole match feels so good/real. Hope you get me here.

Two clips from a game on PC, using a modded version of a @papinho81 camera (userinstantreplay I think).

I love FIFA's co-op camera, but I wish it rotated to face the goal. This is the closest I can get, and I love it.

I like it to be a bit closer, getting more details in screen.
i do like the tactical advantage given by your cam but I prefer the closer broadcast cam.

Last edited:
MK Dons vs AFC Wimbeldon

qCncYhG.jpg

a3Xlxid.jpg

DHYeVev.jpg

MdU9Qm5.jpg

qOflpXH.jpg

CGgKGwv.jpg

As some of you already know I play FIFA 16 since the first release (with longer breaks) and I saw many great things and scored some goals that I want to share with you. I start with my first recorded one and at the end you'll see a goal I scored only few months ago:

How do you get the music at the scored goal mate?

Hope you don't mind but I nabbed a clip from one of your videos @Anth James - saw this replay angle and thought it was a perfect demonstration of the strength in FIFA's shooting that I missed so much in playing PES 18-20 in recent years.

Starts in line with the post and look where it hits the net, the spin on the ball generated by the angle/speed it approached the player at.

Didn't know whether to share this here or in the contrast & compare thread but thought that would be more for the most recent entries.

Last edited:
This is one of THE best collisions I’ve ever seen. beautiful. :APPLAUD:
Yes, everything about it looked so realistic and organic. The player is rightly injured. You wouldn't get the game acknowledge that players aren't supposed to get hit or land a certain way in modern FIFA most of the time.

Yes, everything about it looked so realistic and organic. The player is rightly injured. You wouldn't get the game acknowledge that players aren't supposed to get hit or land a certain way in modern FIFA most of the time.
Even in the end when he is down and holding his head with his arms... im in love with this scene, not for its brutality but for its like like outcome!! This is the stuff I’m craving for… but I’m a sucker for slomo replays too… driving my friends being over nuts, when I dive into replays during a match. :D

@JochemLFC That is updated exe? Also is speed and acceleration decreased?
I have that setup and animations look different. Gameplay is different.

Video looks amazing. This game is pure art.
Maybe not in terms of graphics best, but it have something that keeps me playing wanting more and more. For me is definitely PES6 in FIFA games.

Last edited:
@JochemLFC That is updated exe? Also is speed and acceleration decreased?
I have that setup and animations look different. Gameplay is different.

Video looks amazing. This game is pure art.
Maybe not in terms of graphics best, but it have something that keeps me playing wanting more and more. For me is definitely PES6 in FIFA games.

how come animation transitions look better?
i want that!

I play with the FIFA 16 Realistic gameplay V 1.0 by DKarati008 on world class, I don't use any sliders for this one.

Those are my Day reshade settings.

Today I have also started with @Anth James 's FIFA 16 Ball Physics Mod

What is with the resurgence of fifa 16, guys ? Been seeing it a lot. Pretty sure retro guys are enjoying it so i have no doubt believing the game's quality, i mean i rather play we9le than fifa but still. Whats going on with it ?

Back
Top Bottom