FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

It's not a resurgence, many people never stoped playing since came out.
When 17 came out with a changed game engine, and with no options for editing game like Revolution mod for the old engine, many stayed on 16.

The game had great modders, and they made some amazing mods that remind me of the legendary PES 6. We also have a serious number of stadiums which is important for me.

And there is gameplay. It's not perfect, but with mods and sliders, it's kinda fun to play, and just like you want to play it more and more. It has some great random moments.

It's not a resurgence, many people never stoped playing since came out
Im sure thats true.
Having said that - F16 is definetely trending and its all thanks to a few big mouths of the forum.
See I never participated in retro threads, since I dont really have a way of playing all these games. But when @PRO_TOO and Mr.Realistic @Chris Davies started talking about it in other threads - it caught my attention. And now im one of those waffling about F16 in other threads. When you have couple of new users, who normally sit in other parts of the forum - they'll bring their mates with them. So there is a bit of that as well.

Im sure thats true.
Having said that - F16 is definetely trending and its all thanks to a few big mouths of the forum.
See I never participated in retro threads, since I dont really have a way of playing all these games. But when @PRO_TOO and Mr.Realistic @Chris Davies started talking about it in other threads - it caught my attention. And now im one of those waffling about F16 in other threads. When you have couple of new users, who normally sit in other parts of the forum - they'll bring their mates with them. So there is a bit of that as well.
the price for the PC key went up... so it must be trending! :D 45 Euro is a new high since April 2017!

Id pay that. To me this is next gen im looking forward to. Not this garbage that they are releasing now
I had the exact same thought when it was at 40. :D
I’d get my fun out of the 40+ box for sure. For 20 I’d grabbed it already... but I’ve been busy with the racing sims.

One of the advantages of the new ball physics mod I posted yesterday is that you can really hit low shots well now.

Is the speedhack value essential for the new ball physics? I have tweaked my sliders and cl.ni to the point of being super satisfied right now but I really want to add this one to my game :)

Is the speedhack value essential for the new ball physics? I have tweaked my sliders and cl.ni to the point of being super satisfied right now but I really want to add this one to my game :)
Nah, it just takes a slight edge off pace. My guess is you may need to recalibrate pass/shot speed settings for your taste regardless of speedhack or not. The mod will slightly increase speed of the ball, so you might find you prefer it slower. From my testing, it’s still effective on lower speeds, but see how you go.

Reactions: cb7
Just a thought.
What you guys are doing here with F16 - mods, its gameplay, faces, stadiums- that should be all over social media.
When I typed "Fifa 16 full manual", or "Fifa 16 realistic gameplay" on youtube I got handful of results and most of them were shite.
You deserve some recognition and you deserve to be noticed.
And as much as it could benefit you - it could benefit the game overall.
You could, potentially, get involved in development, create some new branch of "gamechangers" , or whatever the fuck the call their advisors.
I take into account that some of you might just do it out of love and could not give two fucks if they get recognised by some bigger audience, but you deserve to be recognised.
I said in the past - no game ever will push me to buying pc/gaming laptop. No game deserves it. But im planning on getting one in the nearest future now.
And its because of what you do with F16.
hero-youre-my-god-damn-hero.gif

Game with chants is really importan to me, much better to play. Some old videos

And goal music make game really great

I actually forgot about this! I set it up based on your post over a year ago. I agree, it's so much better. I'll have to get it going again.

I tried many ways to create chants, but then I found that program for creating scripts.
It's the easiest way for me because I play on the controller and it's easy to control chants with keyboard shortcuts like immediately.

Incredible! Do you need CGFS to use them?

No. It's a script to control mp3 player songs.
Import chants in mp3 and then play/pause/stop with keyboard shortcuts.
I am at work now, here is a better explanation.

http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/chants-script.6466440/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cb7
I tried many ways to create chants, but then I found that program for creating scripts.
It's the easiest way for me because I play on the controller and it's easy to control chants with keyboard shortcuts like immediately.

No. It's a script to control mp3 player songs.
Import chants in mp3 and then play/pause/stop with keyboard shortcuts.
I am at work now, here is a better explanation.

http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/chants-script.6466440/
I will love this! So basically I can trigger any sound I want during any moment of the match? I always wanted to have infernal whistling sounds from the crowd when a red card is shown to my home player or when I score a crucial goal at my rivals stadium :D

I play FIFA 16 on my second monitor, on my other screen I have selfmade playlists from YouTube with chants and crowd noises from real football games. It works perfectly for me :)

I play FIFA 16 on my second monitor, on my other screen I have selfmade playlists from YouTube with chants and crowd noises from real football games. It works perfectly for me :)
That's also cool. What I usually do with footy games is to turn off the commentary and play some live stream from any random match in the background or some youtube clips as well. Not always synchronized of course but it gives the match a lot of authenticity.

the price for the PC key went up... so it must be trending! :D 45 Euro is a new high since April 2017!
They must not have many keys left then. Its a shame, once they're all gone there will be no way for new players to get this on PC. Unless some group gives a damn about cracking it
One of the advantages of the new ball physics mod I posted yesterday is that you can really hit low shots well now.

This is the missing piece. I'll have a look at cheat table and try and get it set up this evening. Did you make a guide for it anywhere at all?
Also, great scoreboard. Is it possible to have one per appropriate league? I remember doing so on the old PC FIFA's as each overlay corresponded to Italy, Germany & France. Is it still setup like this?

@PRO_TOO Try to find a physical copy of Fifa 16 on ebay, amazon or some online shop from your home country. That's how I ended up buying mine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom