FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Havent been here in a while.
I took over Bournemouth, as I wanted bigger Tier system and wanted to help them come back to EPL.

I usually wait until I finish whole season before I post my favourite goals (its only winter break now), but I gathered good few now and the goals I scored are the best ones I have scored on F16 up to date. By far my favourite set.

Full Manual. Professional.

I took over Bournemouth, as I wanted bigger Tier system and wanted to help them come back to EPL.

I usually wait until I finish whole season before I post my favourite goals (its only winter break now), but I gathered good few now and the goals I scored are the best ones I have scored on F16 up to date. By far my favourite set.

Great stuff!! Varied and satisfying!!
How did you do the last shot/trick at goal?! 😍

How did you do the last shot/trick at goal?!
L2+shot. Its the same one I used for the second rocket from the distance. I think its called flair shot (or pass) and its execution depends on player and/or situation.
It was FA Cup match, against really crap team. I was already 2 up and to be honest - my plan was to destroy the net.
I wanted to send an absolute missile from up close, coz I had nothing to lose.
I didnt know he's gonna go all Ronaldinho there..

That's an excellent Ronaldo, Do you have a link for it please?

Superb screens as always btw. I haven't been playing this as i've been waiting for a roster update. Been on PES 2021 in the mean time as i've gotten that up to date thus far!
Sure, face is here: https://mega.nz/file/QQsSGJCD#Xl2QyKPaFYHgmYdJl9gPIt7yXYAeG1BX5wRTLcAC5IY

Yeah it won't be far at all, just waiting on riesscar over at soccergaming to release his latest AIO and I want to add to it from that. Squads will probably just be La Liga and EPL at this point.

just installing this again, always end up doing this and taking it off cos mine always looks shit compared to your screenshots, not sure if its my graphics card, gonna install all mods and judge it then...

For someone coming from PES fully manual how does the manual shooting and passing compare on Fifa?

For someone coming from PES fully manual how does the manual shooting and passing compare on Fifa?
I always preffered the one in Pes. In Fifa it was quite... random. Sometimes passes were going somewhere completely different than intended. It was also very touch sensitive and you could change the direction last second, without even realising. It was very difficult for me to place the ball in exact spot like on Pes. Worked well only when I was playing lower leagues, where crappy football was kind of the way it should be.

But in F16 manual feels great for some reason. I feel like I am in control there.

as a die hard fuma player for years now... i hope its ok to give my point of view here too. :)

most direct, detailed and user oriented fuma gameplay i expirienced with the other games '17 version.
FIFA16, wich i play a lot, is not as direct... its more "blurry" sometimes. its hard for me to descibe!
there should be a bit more consistancy overall, imo. but hey... this game plays great on fuma!

edit: what M said! :LOL:

got 16 modded up but still struggling with it tbh, gonna give it a proper play at the weekend, but it doesnt look as good on mine as some of these screens, maybe my graphics or not got my settings right, is it normal for the players faces to look completely diffrent far out than when close up? some of them you cant even tell who it is ..

Back
Top Bottom