FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

If I replied to one of your videos and said "meh, every goal's the same", and "hey, it's not ALL bad" (implying most of it is), how would you feel? You can't blame that on mistranslation. For someone who likes to call themselves Mr. Positive, you do seem to make snide remarks like this occasionally, and then you're surprised when people react badly.

And your edit there - sorry, but being offended that someone has been offended by you is not cool. That's making yourself the victim, in a situation where I'm sure you'd be annoyed if someone made the same comments to you.
id take your hint as what it is and have another look at my video with you comment in mind! if all my goals looked the same, id agree and try changing that.
and my comment was POSITIVE! see, i want him to experience all the variety offered in this game (after watching his video)! thats a good thing! :D

i dont wanna be a victim here... all i can do is say: i want freaking good! i am not offended i am shocked that he thinks about me that way. and as i am not, i just wanted to correct that. because someone says i am patronising doesnt mean hes right. and here i come, good old PRO_TOO, saying ITS NOT MY THING TO PATRONISE users!!! not intended! when my comment came across like that, then maybe its the language barrier! what more can i do than saying its just something i noticed in his videos ("prove me wrong" would probably make some go beserk so i'm not going that direction) and moaning about less variety (in the opther game) came to my mind.
if i'd gone beserk every time someone hinted me on somthing... ^^

anyway... this train seems to have left the station.

i'll end this here from my side... hope its not coming across cocky! ;) i just wana live in peace, being able to say whats on my mind (without doing harm to others or patronising them)! :SAL:

If I replied to one of your videos and said "meh, every goal's the same", and "hey, it's not ALL bad" (implying most of it is), how would you feel? You can't blame that on mistranslation. For someone who likes to call themselves Mr. Positive, you do seem to make snide remarks like this occasionally, and then you're surprised when people react badly.

And your edit there - sorry, but being offended that someone has been offended by you is not cool. That's making yourself the victim, in a situation where I'm sure you'd be annoyed if someone made the same comments to you.
Exactly. There was nothing there that could be put down to language barrier.

It was like a coach laughing at the kid tripping over the ball on the pitch.
Not that I care, but its not the first time you were slagging off my clips, either editing, or length, or quality.

And the fun part is - I use all different combinations of shots, but my players are shite and its barely noticeable.

Just skip my clips if they are such an eye sore for you, will ya @PRO_TOO ?

prolicious snippet #03:
this one was pretty dramatic when it happend, wich is prior to that set piece shown above (#01).
Arsenal was down by one man but had the lead, a derserved one as far as i remember. so they had that free kick at 90+3 min, very late in the game...
Santi wips the ball into the pen area where Lloris makes an easy catch without any opponents pressing. He kicks the ball long one last time and Kane makes its way though the opponent defenders smelling the opportunity. Seconds later he snatches the ball from Kocielnys foot and bursts towards goal. While the Arsenal defenders try to catch Kane, the Welsh is already fully focused on Petr Cech whos waiting patiently in front of goal, with all his routine. As Cech stormes forward in a last attempt to stop Kane, the Tottenham striker keeps his calm and puts the ball besides Cech into the top right corner with a well dosed inside boot shot (full manual)!
it is the very late equalizer and the players, the fans, the whole stadium goes nuts! (the player at the gamepad escalates in the living room! :LOL: ) i was so happy to keep my cool (on manual) and score this one!
AMAZING!! :LOVE:

Why the keeper never exit. Why.

I reached November yesterday, played fist time in snow. Interesting snow concert in Fifa, the field was glacier all along, like Niflheim.

Although someone had the odd idea, the ball to be yellow, so almost invisible in wide plans.

I keep rumbling btw, I am the last te in the table now. 0-2 being my favorite score :)
View attachment 112488
View attachment 112489
Having a bit of a colour blindness ,very slight though ,the snow+green field+yellow or even worse ,orange ball is horrible for me ,but I usually like playing snow games

Exactly. There was nothing there that could be put down to language barrier.

It was like a coach laughing at the kid tripping over the ball on the pitch.
Not that I care, but its not the first time you were slagging off my clips, either editing, or length, or quality.

And the fun part is - I use all different combinations of shots, but my players are shite and its barely noticeable.

Just skip my clips if they are such an eye sore for you, will ya @PRO_TOO ?
ok! you coudnt be more wrong, imo!
am i not allowed to say your videos (or from whatever user) are to long!? when i talked about "M-productions" that was a joke... not sure if you ever got it as that. man, your shaky cam videos are more funny than bad... reminded me of video recording 20 years ago. it was a joke.
i will watch as much clips as i want and i wont stop telling whats on my mind when i watched them.
edit: just to learn, and i'm still evolving, how could've said it any better?!
edit2: "Not that I care, but its not the first time you were slagging off my clips, either editing, or length, or quality." is it offending to you personally, when i "rate" you footage?
Why the keeper never exit. Why.
dont ask! dont tell about the option to get the keeper out! ;)

Last edited:
Finished my first season on full manual. Unfortunately ended up one place below europa league qualifications.
Overall - I had a great time and here are few goals from my journey

Nice goals Marty ,I'm a bit shocked that the ai is quite aggressive given that it's professional difficulty.
Great video buddy

is it offending to you personally, when i "rate" you footage?
The way I see it - we are all adults here. We post clips not for fucking likes, or to be the next Steven Spielberg, but to share our passion.
If I watch a clip that is not good quality, or a shite goal - I dont comment on it.
Its not a fucking youtube.
You, showing your superiority, hiding behind being helpful, but when someone points that out to you - you go straight to defense mode, playing a victim.
Just drop it, man.

Nice goals Marty ,I'm a bit shocked that the ai is quite aggressive given that it's professional difficulty.
Cheers,
Im curious about next season, as this one was played on Vanilla version.

The way I see it - we are all adults here. We post clips not for fucking likes, or to be the next Steven Spielberg, but to share our passion.
If I watch a clip that is not good quality, or a shite goal - I dont comment on it.
You, showing your superiority, hiding behind being helpful, but when someone points that out to you - you go straight to defense mode, playing a victim.
Just drop it, man.

Cheers,
Could be a whole different ballgame (he he he).
I'm going to give this game a real chance ,just finished my 17 season ,but got distracted since my 18 came yesterday.

Just drop it, man.

Cheers,
yeah, been playing games here for years, hiding my true self... ;)
i can and i will! :SAL: its better this way.

edit: the cow is off the ice now?! :LOL: you are good with me again or does this need more time (or all is lost)?

Last edited:
ok! you coudnt be more wrong, imo!
am i not allowed to say your videos (or from whatever user) are to long!? when i talked about "M-productions" that was a joke... not sure if you ever got it as that. man, your shaky cam videos are more funny than bad... reminded me of video recording 20 years ago. it was a joke.
i will watch as much clips as i want and i wont stop telling whats on my mind when i watched them.
edit: just to learn, and i'm still evolving, how could've said it any better?!
edit2: "Not that I care, but its not the first time you were slagging off my clips, either editing, or length, or quality." is it offending to you personally, when i "rate" you footage?

dont ask! dont tell about the option to get the keeper out! ;)
So theres a way to make him get out?

you can switch to the keeper by pressing the touch pad. you have full control over the keeper when doing so.
press and hold the triangle button to have him rush out of goal.
Obviously but I mean the cpu keeper, he never exit during a counter-attack of the user or in a cpu vs cpu

Just a quick comment on stuff (comments etc)
Posted PES 18 video a few years back ,this was when PES 19/20 FIFA 19/20 was released ,can't really remember which.

Just to prove a point on how good PES AI could be , especially dribbling.
This clip had one of the CPU players dribbling really really nice.
Comment from one of the community members *ThATs NoT hOw YoU shOuLd play dEfEnse"
People skills ey!

Last edited:
Don't think I scored a single one on 20:)
I don't think I did either , maybe 1 I think?
Things like these, I want to hear an answer from the developers. what happened to corners on 20? What happened to midfielders tracking back on 21? Something new will come in 22 probably

I don't think I did either , maybe 1 I think?
Things like these, I want to hear an answer from the developers. what happened to corners on 20? What happened to midfielders tracking back on 21? Something new will come in 22 probably
Don't think corners was good on 19 either.
I still take short corners and then cross by habit now that I've gone back to 16/17
Hopefully for the better.

Scored multiple headers from corners. Maybe that’s down to playing on professional difficulty.
Volleys man...
Had a similar on 17 the other day.
Such a good game ,16 too^^
His body posture looks super fitting to the shot!
the 2nd one is a nice curler, with less speed than usual, more weighty. Liked that.

Scored multiple headers from corners. Maybe that’s down to playing on professional difficulty.

His body posture looks super fitting to the shot!
the 2nd one is a nice curler, with less speed than usual, more weighty. Liked that.
Looks really good that.

Don't think corners was good on 19 either.
I still take short corners and then cross by habit now that I've gone back to 16/17
Hopefully for the better.
Yep rocky corners in 19 are super hard to score, as headers in general, even if not to the point of 20. Used to have some consistency only with Harry Kane and, strangely, with cb Caleta Car who used to impact a lot on corners, probably even due to him being over 190 (he was even better than De Ligt in this regard).

I've always found headers in 16 well balanced at least in legendary.

Yep rocky corners in 19 are super hard to score, as headers in general, even if not to the point of 20. Used to have some consistency only with Harry Kane and, strangely, with cb Caleta Car who used to impact a lot on corners, probably even due to him being over 190 (he was even better than De Ligt in this regard).

I've always found headers in 16 well balanced at least in legendary.
Yes man!
I play legendary both on 16 and 17 right now and it's very balanced IMO.
Don't think I scored many on 19 ,weird game ,weird difficulties too.
Remember ultimate difficulty played better than both WC and LEG.

I think heading in 20 is very tough ,maybe because in previous games you'd cross and your fw went up when pushing the shoot button ,but I think you have to position yourself a bit more then push shoot/header.

Back
Top Bottom