FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

i done that, put it into the file and says the same thing.

I think you should first install the game from origin with the update, then sign out from origin, copy the v1 folder to the origin directory where is the FIFA 16 folder, rename the FIFA 16 to something like FIFA 16 updated (or whaterver you prefer), then rename the v1 folder FIFA 16.
Sign in to origin, go offline, then launch the game.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to increase the size of the player models in the game? FIFA’s scaling has always been out.

For the first time in 3 years, Origin is telling me to update fifa 16 because there is an update available. How to avoid this?

Been really enjoying V1.0 over the last couple of days, one of the things I've loved is the footplanting and inertia that gets nerfed in later versions. I loved the Geiss adjusts his footing in this clip as the ball comes into his path.

If that was FIFA 22, The shooting animation would begin as soon as the ball was passed from the other player and he'd miraculously connect with the ball perfectly.

Hey guys, I posted this the other day but didn't explain it very well. It's the 'attribdbgameplay' file from the most updated FIFA 16 version (1.7). If you're playing on v1.00, add it into your data folder and regenerate.

@papinho81 and I have both played it and are really enjoying it. It seems to help in a few areas of v1.00 that were lacking, whilst still maintaining the organic benefits from the original. I'm hooked at the moment. I'm playing default sliders on v1.00 (aside from 60 powerbar for manual controls), vanilla cl.ini and normal speed.

1.7 'attibdbgameplay' mod: https://mega.nz/file/IF1DSI5K#bdKs5pRNiZFaPbmtqKttYw9061mEqNyi_j3tZNDkvpk

today i got a good chance to play this with all the mods After dipping in in other fifas. Man, i havent had so much fun in a while. This game wasnt cliking two weeks ago now it played beautifully. Don’t know if it was the attributes or something else, but ai was misplacing passes acting less robotic. It felt great

im an average fifa player but i tried superstar and the ai wasn’t holding the ball or ping ponging everywhere. I gave myself a bit of advantage to even things out. My games ended with cpu fouls >6 and ai pass completion ~78% so not frustrating at all. unfortunately ill have to delete everything to set up the new FIP
let me know if your reshade is final. Great work as always

today i got a good chance to play this with all the mods After dipping in in other fifas. Man, i havent had so much fun in a while. This game wasnt cliking two weeks ago now it played beautifully. Don’t know if it was the attributes or something else, but ai was misplacing passes acting less robotic. It felt great

im an average fifa player but i tried superstar and the ai wasn’t holding the ball or ping ponging everywhere. I gave myself a bit of advantage to even things out. My games ended with cpu fouls >6 and ai pass completion ~78% so not frustrating at all. unfortunately ill have to delete everything to set up the new FIP
let me know if your reshade is final. Great work as always
Great to hear man! I'm really clicking with the game at the moment as well. I haven't changed settings or anything since that post either. Usually I'm tinkering around every other game haha. I'm surprisingly finding the game more smooth for some reason as well.

Will do, I haven't had a chance to work on the reshade much in the last few days but I'll put something out as soon as possible.

If you guys have consoles, you can easily get a F16. Second hand ones are around 10 or 15 dollars, and unopened ones are around 30 or 35 dollars.
I bought two, one for play, the other for collection.
20220709_145656.jpg

Hello all! do you know where can i find a cheap fifa 16 pc key or cd? I've had it on my ps3 at time, but now it doesn't work, and the pc thread here seems very promising!

Hello all! do you know where can i find a cheap fifa 16 pc key or cd? I've had it on my ps3 at time, but now it doesn't work, and the pc thread here seems very promising!
Last time I googled the pc key it shows expensive all over the Web. Last year in May I made a lucky punch with my purchase.
I recommend google the Pc key just often. Maybe you find a good deal too.
I don‘t know what is a good deal for you because it depends on your limit what you wanna spend for the Pc Version, but what I can say you will never regret it. I promise you. When you first start modding the game you will be overhelmed what a modded Fifa 16 means. 😉
The amount and quality of the mods over the last close to 7 years is just amazing. You will always find support here the Forum if you get stuck.
So go on and grab your Pc key.

Last edited:
FIFA 16-11 Update 2.44GB

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x0ejbksqh9asfxl/FIFA+16-11+Patch+Update.rar/file

European kits for all Champions League teams. (All badges removed)

New overlays for Champions League and Europa League (+ Team overays for Ajax, Liverpool ect.)

Real European groups (Some teams that are not in fifa 11 are replaced by qualified teams from the 2010-11 season)

New DB + DLC folder (fixed Champions League qualification bug for biggest competitions)

New 2011 logos for teams (Cardiff City, Birmingham ect.)

New 2011 logos for conceptions (Bundesliga, NPower Championship ect.)

Europa League + Champions League tournament dressing

Europa League + Champions League trophy added

New adboards for a lot of tournaments.

New splash screen

Fixed Jamie Carragher face.

+A new lay-out in 2010-2011 style :)

Bugs:

Still some players with black or incorrect faces

Stadiums have boards with "LONG BOARD 1 1024x128" for some reason.

Copy all the files in to your own fifa 16 folder that has already the FIFA 11 patch installed.

CREDITS: @jrrp95 (creator of patch) @scouser09 (stable DLC folder)

804AWQR.jpg

EePSc1t.jpg

rBe4YZk.png

GEdZuGL.png

j4Q25iU.jpg

VquRFg9.jpg

FIFA 16-11 Update 2.44GB

New overlays for Champions League and Europa League (+ Team overays for Ajax, Liverpool ect.)

Real European groups (Some teams that are not in fifa 11 are replaced by qualified teams from the 2010-11 season)

New DB + DLC folder (fixed Champions League qualification bug for biggest competitions)

New splash screen

Bugs:

Copy all the files in to your own fifa 16 folder that has already the FIFA 11 patch installed.

804AWQR.jpg

EePSc1t.jpg

rBe4YZk.png

GEdZuGL.png

j4Q25iU.jpg

VquRFg9.jpg
Super job done, Mate!

FIFA 16-11 Update 2.44GB

New splash screen

Bugs:

804AWQR.jpg

EePSc1t.jpg

rBe4YZk.png

GEdZuGL.png

j4Q25iU.jpg

VquRFg9.jpg
Hey man, great work on this! Just letting you know, you spelt 'sceneassets' wrong in your updated folder so it won't work if you do a straight copy and paste.

No prob man, didn't want your hard work to go to waste! It's a good patch, all seems to be working quite well!
Thanks, it's changed now.

Yeah the kits was most of the work, I had to remove all the badges from the default kits. I hope that someone will fix the missing faces one day. :)

Back
Top Bottom