FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Just had a game after the patch. Not sure if it is just a placebo effect.
I noticed that the game speed is faster ( this is starting to bother me )
Driven pass has more velocity now.
Passing and first touch errors occurs more.
CPU is more direct now, was playing arsenal vs manutd, CPU was actually feeding long balls to Giroud. This is something I didnt see much before the patch.

edited : Faster game speed bothering me

Last edited:
Legendary, full assisted + sliders.

2v9swn7.jpg

FIFA 16 is quite simply the best football game I have ever played. I'm comfortable with saying that having now played the game to death for three weeks, and it just keeps getting better.

I'm Benfica, I'm second in the league, and this was my away match against the league leaders - Porto. They had the lion's share of possession and they had quite a few good shots at goal too, but I kept pulling them back in what was a super tight affair, the kind of match you'd expect to see between the two top teams in the division.

Interestingly, my next two matches I won 3-0 and 2-0. Both teams had their chances but I was simply better. The scorelines may suggest they were easy, but they weren't.

FIFA 16 is quite simply the best football game I have ever played. I'm comfortable with saying that having now played the game to death for three weeks, and it just keeps getting better.

I'm Benfica, I'm second in the league, and this was my away match against the league leaders - Porto. They had the lion's share of possession and they had quite a few good shots at goal too, but I kept pulling them back in what was a super tight affair, the kind of match you'd expect to see between the two top teams in the division.

Interestingly, my next two matches I won 3-0 and 2-0. Both teams had their chances but I was simply better. The scorelines may suggest they were easy, but they weren't.

is this with the latest patch?
The increased in speed with the latest patch is starting to turn me off:RANT:

2v9swn7.jpg

What sliders you using?

Playing UT thug life style, using full manual controls & sticking with my team that is 2 stars at full strength but 91 chemistry as all players from same country & i wont be signing any other players. Quite the challenge as soon as you leave div 10 you will face 5 star teams with 100 chemistry. Close to getting promoted from div 8 & want to see how far i can go.

The amount of penalties I concede due to the CPU's players attempting to take a shot, completely missing and then kicking my defender's legs and falling over is absurd.

The latest patch is sublime for PC. My goodness, this is what we are looking for. You can feel when you use a good dribbler versus a bad one. The team differences are there. You know when you are up against a mediocre side, and an excellent side. EA have managed to HUMANIZE the CPU.

I'm streaming right now, with minor adjustments from Default - WC, slow:

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

The amount of penalties I concede due to the CPU's players attempting to take a shot, completely missing and then kicking my defender's legs and falling over is absurd.

Haven't conceded a single penalty like that...

I heard that the game is broken after patch. Faster, quicker more accurate, similar to fifa 15 is it true?

Where does this bollocks come from after every single update? I played 2 matches after the patch and it was exactly the same, two wonderfully enjoyably tense exciting matches.

Yea, the game is still the same for me as well. Can't tell the difference before and after patch when playing online against my mates.

Try offline play.
There is a significant difference in the AI.
There are good things from the AI such as
1. counter attacking,
2. long balls into box for Giroud etc
3. Flair passes from players like Mata
4. More passing errors and first touch errors

EA took another 2 steps backwards :
1. They made the game speed noticeably faster on "slow".
2. They listened to the reviews (boring, no goals etc), they tried to make the game more exciting and overdo it imo.
I feel there are significantly less build-up plays now.

Haven't conceded a single penalty like that...

Where does this bollocks come from after every single update? I played 2 matches after the patch and it was exactly the same, two wonderfully enjoyably tense exciting matches.

Absolute Muppets as far as I'm concerned. Does my head in reading such crap. WTF is wrong with people?

Update hits and then you hear "fucked the game". :LOL:

Some people need, they want, a reason to moan. Victim mentality.

well its in PES too sadly, but thats not even concidered as a penalty in reality...there is no such thing as "advantage penalty" dear EA & Konami

I don't think this has happened to me once in three weeks.

I get a lot of silly penalities awarded to me though in CM. If they could tweak the referees a bit, that would be fantastic.

Played 3rd match since the update, FA Cup 4th round at home to Liverpool, you'd imagine if any match was frantic and fast it'd be this, but nope played out normally, definitely no change in speed or anything, brilliant game, won 2-0 with an early goal and a late goal, lots of clinging on and defending bravely in between!

This game is absolutely amazing! I play carrer mode with man utd, playing with mata, rooney, depay, is like you watch them on tv. One thing that annoys me a little is changing players during defending but I guess that is more on me not the game itself...

Played 3rd match since the update, FA Cup 4th round at home to Liverpool, you'd imagine if any match was frantic and fast it'd be this, but nope played out normally, definitely no change in speed or anything, brilliant game, won 2-0 with an early goal and a late goal, lots of clinging on and defending bravely in between!

Spot on, Placebo. spot on. Surely you uploaded it right!?

I can't put the damn game down now. This time it's not from slider editing, it's actually PLAYING. The patch is the best thing that could've happened to the game.

Back
Top Bottom