FIFA 13

As long as they have sorted crossing in FIFA 13, I will be happy. If not, I can't see myself playing it.

I never cross the ball in FIFA 12 due to the total lack of any air superiority the strikers have over the defenders.

lol what ?? i score so many headed goals in fifa 12... semi crossing and move my forward towards the ball... easy

dude cant score headers, im giving him a tip, calm down manual freaks... his problem is probably because he uses assisted crosses so taps cross then shoot and expects everything to happen for him! semi crossingg... super cancel into the ball... youll score a ridiculous amount of headers

Use it's proper name....semi ASSISTED!!!!!!!!!!

Do you use a wheel chair to go around town? *if you do I apologise

Do you get someone to feed you? *again, if you do, please accept my apologies

Well why do you get assisted in a football game? :ROLL:

*please note, that this is not my real view and I have put it here in jest.

it's not. It depends on what difficulty setting you pick at the start of the game :P.

Beginner will have all assists on, High runs Auto switching.

Inexperienced (?) will have Air Balls, Low Runs, Assisted on all but crossing on Semi

Experienced Air Balls, None, Assisted on all but Crossing on Semi.

All above have Tactical Defending as default.

:P From top of my head :D.

Where is the like button

i swear if someone here has to eat through a straw and travels in a wheelchair he will be very annoyed at you

no 3. Bundesliga confirmed by EA.

Reason: 1.+2. is managed under the DFL (german football league), while 3. is DFB (football association)

yeah, and it is impossible to get into negotiations with both? sure thing.

ea is sooo lazy. they know this will still sell, why put anymore effort into it

Really? It has to be manual in most of your Opinions lads?

I can only play with Manual Shooting and Through balls. I cannot play with Manual passing as I dont find I have enough time to judge my passes like.

Its hard, definitely, but great feeling when you get a pass perfect... Well worth the effort. The feeling after scoring when you are on full manual is second to none in this game.

As much as your own work as the game allows.

Unless you're playing using your toes, blindfolded and standing on your head, you're not a real football gamer.

Manual can be greatly rewarding though, if you have the patience and inclination.

After watching some more of the videos, maybe I should update this image :SMUG:
92de4176-7f90-426e-9a1c-c1fcad8d5f91.jpg

There's a lot of crazy sliding feet going on.

I also think the jogging and running animations looks a bit off because the people that they have recorded do not use "urgent" movement if you know what I mean. Everyone run around very casual. I haven't analysed any video, but I suspect that the movement in real life is more explosive and not so laid back and smooth all the time.

I really like the first touch on that video from EA between Arsenal vs Borussia. For a first "try", it looks good.

Got to say, for the first time in years, I'm genuinely looking forward to FIFA 13 more than PES 2013, the textures alone above make me want the game this year lol.

Here's hoping it's more and more sim year on year.

Its hard, definitely, but great feeling when you get a pass perfect... Well worth the effort. The feeling after scoring when you are on full manual is second to none in this game.

As much as your own work as the game allows.

manual fails in clubs though unless u dont care about ranking up and helping your club win the league

Back
Top Bottom