FIFA 13

Bobby, you gonna join the Manual Clubs fun next year?

Yeah I might do, but as you witnessed I'm not very good at manual, even though I have just been playing manual for many years now :LOL:

But it is the best way to play. I keep moving up and down the head to head season leagues as I just play with Arsenal and have refused to play with Van Persie. I also take on anybody now, so I play a lot of games against Barca and Man City etc I win a few, but most I lose.

MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome...

260397_10152038132880371_1562792893_n.jpg

Unless ur passing is 90% accurate in manual then whats the point in manual mode on clubs?

ever played real life football with a bunch of people who are shit at passing? fun aint it ;)

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

manual fails in clubs though unless u dont care about ranking up and helping your club win the league

It gets slightly better each year..and if they do eveything they say this year it will be by far the best year to get involved. Most of the games we have the most possession by far. The reason we get beat is normally because of boosted players or how easy finishing is with 95 stat players.

Also we have won the cups loads of times... I think we'll do alright in seasons.

My passing stats have a high completion rate , not entirely sure but I bet I can pass better or as good as most assisted people on FIFA. Passing is easy on manual aslong as you have the right team mates to support and find a good position

Does this mean that on the XBox 360 I can get a digital version of the game early? Not that disc swapping is really all that difficult, but hey, if a digital version is available at launch...

yes i got it last year i think it was around 10-15 quid..you get the game early and can play it up to around the day of release cant quite remember then it stops working and you obviously have to go and buy it..difficult to not buy it when loads of people are playing it early..fortunately for me im away working abroad until the 26th so that will save me the cash :)

yes i got it last year i think it was around 10-15 quid..you get the game early and can play it up to around the day of release cant quite remember then it stops working and you obviously have to go and buy it..difficult to not buy it when loads of people are playing it early..fortunately for me im away working abroad until the 26th so that will save me the cash :)

Huh? What a nonesense is that? Selling a digital copy that only works for a few days?! I'm all for buying digital copies if they are reasonably cheaper than the disc-versions (considering no disc-pressing, distribution, retail-margin... I would say 10-20% cheaper would be reasonable) and can be played forever.

Huh? What a nonesense is that? Selling a digital copy that only works for a few days?! I'm all for buying digital copies if they are reasonably cheaper than the disc-versions (considering no disc-pressing, distribution, retail-margin... I would say 10-20% cheaper would be reasonable) and can be played forever.

It's essentially an extended demo, maybe not so relevant for Fifa because most intend to buy it anyways but the season ticket applies to every EA Sports game, for me three days is enough time to have a good bash on Tiger Woods, UFC etc to see if they're worth sticking with.

It's essentially an extended demo, maybe not so relevant for Fifa because most intend to buy it anyways but the season ticket applies to every EA Sports game, for me three days is enough time to have a good bash on Tiger Woods, UFC etc to see if they're worth sticking with.

its not really an extended demo its the full game..If im correct though I dont think online was active until release date, i could be wrong though..what i didn't know that someone in the office has enlightened me on is that you buy it once you can try all EA Sports titles..plus i think you get some ultimate team stuff thrown in..could be good value for some people

its not really an extended demo its the full game..If im correct though I dont think online was active until release date, i could be wrong though..what i didn't know that someone in the office has enlightened me on is that you buy it once you can try all EA Sports titles..plus i think you get some ultimate team stuff thrown in..could be good value for some people

Yep that's what I meant, it's basically a one time yearly fee for three day's rental of all EA Sports titles for that 12 months, I know NHL and Madded are available shortly and Fifa next, presumably the next UFC game and Fight Night 2013 as well, plus as you said there's a bunch of PDC stuff included such as UT gold packs as well as discounts on all PDC for the length of the subscription.

U could play FIFA12 early access online last year... but u could only play with plp who was on the early access to, i had a friend that got an early copy and we couldnt play together.

I don't suppose anybody would know, but I am going to ask anyway :))

I have an English xbox 360, but I moved over to Israel. Quite a few games I can't download from xbox live because of this.

Does anybody know if I get the season ticket, will it work for me? (Downloading the game 3 days earlier and being able to play it).

Makes the game look exactly like Fifa 12. Looks crap.

Its ok... but it'll be what you make of it again this year.

The underlying problem of formations and how players move together (especially defend) plus footplanting (as ever) was all that i really felt had gone untouched.

Lots of things better than in 12 when its in your hands.

What never comes through on these vids is how you can slow the game down yourself and make it the game you want. The guys who ping pong and Hold sprint get the game they want too. A 100 miles an hour counter attack fest.

The important thing will be if they get online right. So it doesn't reward that crap. Could still go either way.

I don't suppose anybody would know, but I am going to ask anyway :))

I have an English xbox 360, but I moved over to Israel. Quite a few games I can't download from xbox live because of this.

Does anybody know if I get the season ticket, will it work for me? (Downloading the game 3 days earlier and being able to play it).

Well I don't see why Israel would be excluded, what is your Xbox Live account location locked to? It's not overly complicated to run your 360 through a VPN so you could essentially unlock any region you wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom