FIFA 13

The broader point I was trying to make was: across many sports titles these days, there's this drive toward making the game look and move more real than before. The danger is that you end up with something that behaves more real, but remains sterile and relatively shallow. And not only is that at odds with why people enjoy sport in the first place, which is about drama and precedent and challenge and emotion and all these other human factors, but you end up with a gaming experience that is not as deep or involving as it could have been.

yes, I completely agree with that, and I wonder how much what you describe is directly related to the rise of online multiplayer.

And I also wonder if those who don't play much single player, like us, are the same who aren't bothered much by all our talk of FIFA lacking "depth." You would think that'd be the case wouldn't you?

Hmm forgot about one important thing. 20 years ago EA Sports FIFA series made it's debut with FIFA 93.

So it's basically 20 years. You think EA wants to celebrate it BIG? I think so to be honest. After all it probably is last FIFA on this generation of consoles.

Same applies to KONAMI though (PES3? 10 years? Who knows :D).

If we get 2 great footy games this year, my social life is ruined for good :lol:

...After all it probably is last FIFA on this generation of consoles...

I'd be shocked if this was the last FIFA for this console generation considering the next generation of consoles have an install rate of zero, currently.

Ugh, those player models (and the way kits fit)... There's something they'll need to be dead serious about on the next gen. Though this is almost EA Sport's trademark, I don't remember them ever being decent, since PS1 days.

Hi.
Do you know what pc will be required for f13 this year? I mean ... similar requirements to f12? My pc is not 1-st class but f12 was running well. Hope f13 will be the same.
BTW: is there any list of what will be changed generally in f13? I hope game will be little brigther (and grass more green). Too dark for me in some matches. Sound is fantastic - hope no change.

I'd imagine it will be about the same, there's little new in the game engine I can see that will require a stronger PC, some of the stuff on the side like police/stewards/photographers are now animated but considering they squeezed that into the ageing 360/PS3 the PC should handle it just fine :)

Im looking for chants packs for fifa and cant find it on evoweb, even on ea forum. Do you know any thread or link where all chants are uploaded?

I finally bought my PC and I hope it is good enough to run this game. I am leaving you with the specs of it and you can tell me if it runs the game well, because it hasn't arrived yet in my house.

INTEL
RAM: 4GB
Hard Disk: 500GB
Graphic Card: 1GB Nvidia
Cpu: 2.83 GhZ Core2Duo /4Cache

I hope my PC can run this game. Someone please let me know. _

Last edited:
Last edited:
RLD.DLL is a crack from Scene group RELOADED.... Exactly how did you get FIFA 12 for PC Lad? Illegal Download?!!

And how do you know about that, Mr. Schummy????? :PIRATE: :PIRATE: :PIRATE:
Google... I searched for RLD.DLL and found some sites/forums talking about RLD.DLL for various different games and one site even went into detail about what the file is for :BOP:.

I buy my games lad. Im not a :PIRATE:

RLD.DLL is a crack from Scene group RELOADED.... Exactly how did you get FIFA 12 for PC Lad? Illegal Download?!!
No i bought it from GAME on sale from £29.99 £19.99 but when i tried to install it it took me through that origin set up but the i had that message when i tried to play it.:CONFUSE:

Guys, please use the FIFA 12 thread instead, this has nothing to do with FIFA 13. Cheers.

Sorry Tom. Back to FIFA 13. The demo of this cant come soon enough for me! I am hooked on that PES demo which I didnt expect to happen!

FIFA13_WiiU_Chamberlain_attacking_WM.jpg

FIFA13_WiiU_Mata_slide_tackle_WM.jpg

7696824642_2114f1d5f7_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom