FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Just had proper snow!

Exhibition game with Stuttgart, chose day game (i think) but its well dark, and snowing, looks cool.

So wherever Stuttgart play in this enables snow sometimes

yes there is mate as confirmed in the developer interview on those videos you can download. dude said its in 2 stadiums and you have to work out which

360 version

stadio olympik, set to overcast.

it is random if it happens though. but it does happen. ball flies up when you try to control and everything.

check it out

Sometimes there is snow at the stadium "Ivy Lane" as well, it just annoys me and makes me play worse though, it used to on PES as well.

I have noticed more people are using dream teams in unranked matches which is pretty annoying.

also I just played one guy who had a pleayer shown the red card but he remained on the pitch. Is it a bug or is there some kind of cheat to stop the sending off. He got shown it after advantage had been played.

Man, am I addicted to BAP!

Too bad I can't save my goals (freezing glitch).

First season:
- won the title with Benfica (1 point over Porto.. he he)

Second season:
- AC Milan. Scored six goals against some team, and thought somebody had changed the difficulty to very easy, but I'm playing world class! Amazing!

- just got injured for the first time. 3 games off!!

Man, am I addicted to BAP!

Too bad I can't save my goals (freezing glitch).

First season:
- won the title with Benfica (1 point over Porto.. he he)

Second season:
- AC Milan. Scored six goals against some team, and thought somebody had changed the difficulty to very easy, but I'm playing world class! Amazing!

- just got injured for the first time. 3 games off!!

Not in BAP mode, but I just had Barry injured for 6 months with a broken ankle...

In MM mode...?

Yup! I am in my second year with Aston Villa. He won't be back until after the season ends and was injured in December.

I also had another MM going with Leverkusen and had 3 of my top players all out at the same time. They were for 2-3 weeks each, but it made for a rough go of it. This was also in the second year.

Signs of hope, but certainly doesn't happen very often.

Yup! I am in my second year with Aston Villa. He won't be back until after the season ends and was injured in December.

I also had another MM going with Leverkusen and had 3 of my top players all out at the same time. They were for 2-3 weeks each, but it made for a rough go of it. This was also in the second year.

Signs of hope, but certainly doesn't happen very often.

Are you playing your players with no energy bar? I'm in my fifth season and never had more than a week four times!...

Or are you simulating matches? Thats what I did at the end with 08, wanted to win the CL but wasnt bothered about the league matches and Gerrard was out for 3-4 months. So far Ive had a few "couple weeks" injuries, game 20 of 2nd season with Liverpool.

Are you playing your players with no energy bar? I'm in my fifth season and never had more than a week four times!...

To be honest, I think my fatigue was quite high. It was during one of those stretches where I had Carling Cup, League and Uefa Cup matches all lumped in together.

And to the other poster, no I didn't sim the match. He got knocked down on a simple tackle and did that silly thing where he stands back up and then falls over like he's been shot.

What the since when was there snow in the game man i feel like a noob.

I must also mention never have i imagined that i would never ever touch another FIFA game but this years FIFA 09 is just damn good.

Last edited:
argghh...i hate the stupid goal keeper rushing out for an easy ball that he should just catch it,but instead,he parry it in his own goal. does this has any future fix??

hoho.but seriously i get annoyed with all this bug till make me feel,this game is not really that good as i expected few months ago. :(

And to the other poster, no I didn't sim the match. He got knocked down on a simple tackle and did that silly thing where he stands back up and then falls over like he's been shot.

Thats good then, I think when I move team I'll have to restrict my fitness staff. I put it up to 6 for my current team but I only have to rotate every 4th/5th match. Think I'll go for 4 next time and see if its better.

Have a look at what Las Palmas fitness level is. I've started a MM with them and I can barely play my players two games in a row :(

Thats good then, I think when I move team I'll have to restrict my fitness staff. I put it up to 6 for my current team but I only have to rotate every 4th/5th match. Think I'll go for 4 next time and see if its better.
I tried doing that Tik, but then you end up changing players every other game and even then i never had an injury longer than 1 week in three seasons... :((

Damn EA sort it out, this could be done in a patch very easily..

Back
Top Bottom