FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Whether or not this is ascertainable at this stage I'm not sure. Can custom formations (not custom tactics) be used online? (I believe the case is yes, but this is the one, final detail I'm slightly paranoid about)

I don't nowhere round here has it... :((
My local independent place usually gets games in very early, I've just rang him again now saying that places in London have it now and he said "sorry mate the earliest we'll be getting it is on Wednesday". What is going on?

Fat fuck cunt chops...
My thoughts exactly. I nearly called him that, the bastard.

Last edited:
So did we.

We were asked what console we wanted it on, we all said 360, and there's been a delay in getting those sent out (to retailers and otherwise). If I'd said PS3 I'd be playing it right now.

*Kills himself*

So did we.

We were asked what console we wanted it on, we all said 360, and there's been a delay in getting those sent out (to retailers and otherwise). If I'd said PS3 I'd be playing it right now.

*Kills himself*

do you know anymore about the delay Chris?

is the delay everywhere?

Only a short delay presumably? Still hopefully get the game by Thursday.
That's the plan, hopefully nothing else goes wrong. It's incredibly frustrating to work for a FIFA blog and watch other people playing the game and writing up pieces before you, but there's nothing we can do.

do you know anymore about the delay Chris?

is the delay everywhere?
The game will still be in stores for the release date (well a couple of days before as normal). The PS3 version was the first to press, the 360 version has had to be delayed for some reason but it's only a couple of days delay maximum.

@fernandez

What about custom soundtrack in the ps3 version? I want to hear some of my Fifa 98 Songs in Fifa 09. It is possible? :SS

Don't think so, i'll have a proper look in a sec. Playing Liverpool at the moment, they just hit the bar 3 times in a bout 10 seconds.

Went 1-0 up, Liverpool just scored Gio got muscled off the ball in the middle of the park, quick ball over the top to Torres, he was holding off King and Woodgate never had the pace to come across. Torres then dispatched it top corner. Gits

Fernandez, I know you have alot of requests.

But will you do me the big favor, and take a pic of my local team, Aalborg BK? They play in the Danish SASLiga. Just a pic of what rating they have, and how their home and away shirts look like + what rating does Jeppe Curth have? :pray:

Last edited:
Appears to be better then the demo but im only 2 and a half games in. Just scored against Bolton. Had been 0-0 then Bale got free down the left. I watched the replay and you can see Modric standing around then making a late run. As i went to cross the CB jumped in the air to try and block it but the cross went low. Modders ghosted into the space he left, let it run across his body then side footed it into the right corner. It was quite exciting.

Im not having any issues with response times, and the graphics seem better then the demo.

Saw this somewhere:

The shooting is much more refined & huge improvement on the demo - BUT, the camera does zoom in now as soon as the ball crosses the line. This may not be a huge problem for most - in fact, it may not even be noticeable to some, but there was delay in the zoom on the demo, which meant you saw the ball hit the back of the net before the camera zoomed for the celebration - this has gone for the main game, and for me personally, it does take a little of the satisfaction away from scoring, which is a shame.

This is just a shame. I think I stuck on FIFA 08 for another year just because the stupid camera :@ The MAIN reason why I hated EURO was the camera that zoomed in after scoring. Football is about scoring right? So why we can't see the ball hits the back of the net? I just hate the freaking celebration mode!!!!! :@

Sorry guys I'm very disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom