FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

I don't get how this place in London has it so early, none of the places up here that sell early have it. Absolutely gutting, especially when I have a PS3 here that hasn't been switched on in yonks. I would go and buy it in a shot for £50. :(

I don't get how this place in London has it so early, none of the places up here that sell early have it. Absolutely gutting, especially when I have a PS3 here that hasn't been switched on in yonks. I would go and buy it in a shot for £50. :(

I reckon most stores have it by now just independents I know don't mind selling it early :)

I apologise if its already been posted, but you can pre-oreder FIFA at Blockbuster and rcv a £15 games voucher (to put towards PES:-pp)

Good deal though, I thought.:))

What about custom soundtrack in the ps3 version? I want to hear some of my Fifa 98 Songs in Fifa 09. It is possible? :SS

help.jpg

:blush:

I apologise if its already been posted, but you can pre-oreder FIFA at Blockbuster and rcv a £15 games voucher (to put towards PES:-pp)

Good deal though, I thought.:))
Cheers, but I think I will go with the reliable ShopTo, the service I have had from them has been great.

Also, spending that voucher to put towards PES would be such a waste of money.

I've only played 1 game, been trying to take some pics. His touch and control was good from what i can remember. I played spurs v arsenal. i started a man u v chelsea games just to sort out my tvs colours and i noticed that the game instantly felt quicker. Im gonna have a few games now.

I understand your having a great time playing Fernandez but if you got time, please give us a short review of the gameplay compared with the demo. I'm so curious! :))

Last edited:
Fernandez, can you please check if we can still change day/night manager mode games with the friendly set up menu?

Nice one Fernadez, thx for giving us info while you could be playing this beauty. Does Manager Mode look exactly the same or are there improvements?
Cheers

No for the wall, well i cant get it at least.

3rd kits avaliable.

Havent looked at MM, will in a sec.

If u pm'ed me i just replied to u all. i got 6 since 2003 and 7 today.

Back
Top Bottom