FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

The race to walthemstow is on. Regarding the girlfriend, the opportunities presented to her because she's good looking are ridiculous. I guarentee that she will be able to get a copy if I cant. Numerous times, she's managed to get things that i cant just because she's attractive. She walks in shops and gets job offers.

Last edited:
The race to walthemstow is on. Regarding the girlfriend, the opportunities presented to her because she's good looking are ridiculous. I guarentee that she will be able to get a copy if I cant. Numerous times, she's managed to get things that i cant just because she's attractive. She walks in shops and gets job offers.

Reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode. Well lucky you I guess. If she can grab a copy for me also, I would appreciate it :DD

Just noticed one thing about the interactive celebrations, and I don't know if it has been mentioned.

But if you don't like the mode, just run out of bounds. Then it will go straight to the cutscene.

It's just one possibility for those who hate this. Has it been confirmed that you can turn the IC off? :SS

Is she trying tonight?

I don't understand what does that have anything to do with getting Fifa early? Is that why he mentioned his wife because people were telling him how lucky he was?

It has nothing to do with him getting it early, he'd posted that he had the game (and provided screenshots) but wasn't sure when he'd get chance to actually play the game, someone replied if they had it they'd just go play it no matter what, which is when he mentioned his wife was sick so he had other responsibilities than just playing the game :)

I might take the train down to Walthamstow tommorow! :LOL: Anyone know the price for the PS3 version?

Only 7 days to go for the rest of us though - just find a few games to eat up that time or do something away from the computer/console, it'll soon pass ;)) It doesn't seem like too long ago that Euro was only just released and that was about 5-6 months ago.

LEAVE THE BLOODY HOUSE, ROB!

i just scored a SICK free kick with pirlo.

SICK.

the key to free kicks/corner/throughballs/everything is how much you hold the curl direction while charging the shot.

i let go just before i stopped charging.. beautiful.

edit: scored 3 against marsaille before half time at intermediate. all amazing goals. Pirlo FreeKick, Pato outside the boot on the floor curling and kaka smash into the far corner.

wow. wow. i can't wait to o this with spurs in the full game!! (don't laugh)/

edit: :lol: 4-0

this is the demo btw

edit: 5-0 kaka break-away and tap-in.
the more they attack me the more i punish them with AC milan's passing. i'll put a few up on youtube. this is too good :lol:

i have counter-attack on now and i'm killing them with one touch and shielding.

6-0...

Last edited:
LEAVE THE BLOODY HOUSE, ROB!
:LOL:

I do go out, and I was out this afternoon since about 5:45 and only just got back i'll have you know! :-pp
I would be out more though if everyone in my area wasn't a twat/chav/druggie/alcoholic :-ll.

On topic, I really like that new arena style, looks very good. I will look at all of them though.

Last edited by a moderator:
How crap are the guys playing it, seriously? They have absolutely no clue what they're doing. I was literally clapping when the CPU scored against them, go on my son.

In all seriousness though, what a great goal by the CPU.

:lol: if that's how the reviewers play the game, then i can understand their complaints. they play like arse.

on a positive note, rooney and owen's detail looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. wow.

I have been thinking about this FIFA is a sim comment from Seabass and IGN.

I stopped playing FIFA about 10 years ago because of the realism that PES/WE had. These comments are seriously making me wonder. I can't afford both. (me and the wife are getting a new car)
If I buy FIFA, PES is going to be put on hold and what happens if it just isn't for me. Aargh its driving me nuts!

I can't remember who it was, but they said they tried to follow his old mans van. But Apparently he Dilly Dallied on the way.......so he didn't end up getting it

Back
Top Bottom