FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

According to his post on the EA forums he has a terminally ill wife so perhaps not so lucky :-ll I know where you're coming from of course but felt I should post that to put it into perspective.

I don't understand what does that have anything to do with getting Fifa early? Is that why he mentioned his wife because people were telling him how lucky he was?

those reviews are all written by morons and I couldnt care less about the ratings

Absolutely, but the danger is that the developers care about what score their game gets. I always fear that they might adjust their philosophy about what direction they want to take the game in the future in order to appease the critics.

Hopefully, EA recognise how idiotic, uninformed and prejudicial IGN are and ignore their reviews.

IGN UK are cunts.

A bit harsh, I say they are merely cocks.

I just read a review from the maniac (one of the biggest german magazines).
they gave fifa 81% (pes 86% lol). their biggest negative point was that it is not possible to control via digital cross. you are forced to use analog controls. so there is only one conclusion to be made. they didnt even play the fuckin game. if was EA I`d call my lawyer now. last time I bought this crappy magazine full of idiots.

We didn`t get it today so praying that it will show up tomorrow or Monday at least. Cant take it online though, but still :DANCE:

Last edited:
Score in Belgian magazine Gunk: 94%.
They did not review PES which either means that they still haven't got a review copy or that they simply think it's not worth reviewing.
The thing is that they have a review of PES2009 PSP version...

The thing is that they have a review of PES2009 PSP version...
Just out of interest ( and you can reply in the PES thread if you like seeing as it's technically off-topic ;) ), what did they say about that?

I'm very disappointed that the CL license isn't going to be used on the PS2/PSP versions of the game, I think that's absolutely criminal... Like a lot of things in PES actually...

Basically they say that it's the best football game on handheld Chris.
To be fair i have to say that it's a very short review...they are always short for the handhelds and they never give a score (which is strange).
I've also read the review of the Fifa handheld version and here they say that it wouldn't surprise them if lots of PES lovers would prefer FIFA this year...strange...i guess both reviews are from different persons...but there are no names underneath the reviews (which is a pity).

Last year i bought both handheld versions and this after i was enthousiastic about FIFA on PS3...i did not like the handheld version of FIFA08...but it seems the new one is much better...

PS: sorry to be off-topic.

Can't wait to play Cardiff v Swansea in the pissing down at the Millenium stadium..Baaaaaaaaah! the girls have got their lipstick on.:DD

Well played, i've considered trying to run a black ops nightime mission, but i've decided to leave it till tomorrow. Im mounting my attack on two fronts. If i fail im gonna send the girlfriends 34Ds round there.

Tomorrow Im gonna take the long journey the whole length of the victoria line...hope Im not disappointed.

But what you guys reckon, play it all cloak n dagger "I'm looking for cough*FIFA 09*cough"" Lol

Back
Top Bottom